Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group G: FRA-DOM-GER-JOR

• France (Fiba World Rank: 003)
    • Dominican Republic (Fiba World Rank: 018)
    • Germany (Fiba World Rank: 022)
    • Jordan (Fiba World Rank: 049)

1 September 2019

Dominican Republic - Jordan
    16:30 GMT+08
    City, Arena: Shenzhen, Shenzhen Bay Sports Center
    Game day 1

France - Germany
    20:30 GMT+08
    Game day 1

3 September 2019

Germany - Dominican Republic
    Game day 2

Jordan - France
    Game day 2

5 September 2019

Germany - Jordan
    Game day 3

Dominican Republic - France
    Game day 3
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

France for first, Jordan for last seems rock solid. Germany looked more solid than the Dominican in qualifying but I have no idea if that carries over.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
      France for first, Jordan for last seems rock solid. Germany looked more solid than the Dominican in qualifying but I have no idea if that carries over.
      Do you know anything about the participation of James Feldeine or KAT? Without them Germany should be favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Do you know anything about the participation of James Feldeine or KAT? Without them Germany should be favorite.
        does no one have any information on KAT? That's really weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadysoul View Post
          does no one have any information on KAT? That's really weird.
          I heard somewhere that he declined to play, but I can't find the article.
          Bronze medal 2017 Eurobasket prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by Rodrigue Beaubois View Post
            I heard somewhere that he declined to play, but I can't find the article.
            I don’t know who was actually holding their breath that he would play. He hasn’t played for the DR since he was 17 years old. I always take the I’ll believe it when I see it attitude when it comes to players of his caliber when it comes to anything less than the Olympics.
            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Elie Okobo added to French roster as a replacement for Heurtel.

Comment

No KAT, no Horford just a bunch of mediocre players. Expect the Dominicans to compete for the third place in group. https://elnuevodiario.com.do/rd-pres...ial-fiba-2019/

I from Wisconsin!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

I'm really liking the chances of Germany right now. If they can surprise France on the first day they will change the balance of power of this group and group L (2nd round) as well. Schröder looks unstoppable and Germany's bigs can minimise the impact of Gobert. Considering that the second round is going to be a royal rumble (as this group will likely feature Lithuania and Australia), that single game can prevent France from advancing to QFs.

Quite likely the most important match for both, on the first day. Looking forward to it.

Comment

After the last Eurobasket I thought Šroder was a superstar. Every time I watched him playing for OKC he was lighting up the floor and then suddenly get benched I just didn't get it.

Comment

No tune-up games for Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla View Post
                        After the last Eurobasket I thought Šroder was a superstar. Every time I watched him playing for OKC he was lighting up the floor and then suddenly get benched I just didn't get it.
                        To put it straight: He is a pretty horrible defender, despite having awesome physical tools to do well in that area. Moreover he is more or less useless upside the ball as he used to have the completely wrong attitude in that situations. For sure he put his game in that part on a completely new level next to Westbrick last season, but this means from non existent to lousy.

On FIBA level, especially in our roster, his strengths are a better fit from my point. Due to a lack of ballhandlers (Schröder, Lo) and our weakspot, the shooting guard positioned, he gets the green light to dominate the ball and playing nonstop in the attack mode. This leads to a beast, who is one of the best scorers at the tournament, maybe even the most gifted. In the NBA he is due to his player-profile a blessing and a curse, on FIBA court wearing the german national jersey, he is definitely a significant blessing.

@greenarcher: We gonna play against Australia, I guess this will be our first and last position fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                          No tune-up games for Germany?
                          Of course. We beat Sweden, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Tunesia and Australia, and lost one against Japan.

Comment

Al Awadi thrown out of the game for a not-quite-a-punch to Liz, while Liz gets away with a regular unsportsmanlike for an elbow to the face.
                            Originally posted by Fedfan
                            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                            Originally posted by GuTO
                            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Al-Dwairi/Düverioğlu giving the Dominican bigs a clinic, singlehandedly Jordan in the game.
                              Originally posted by Fedfan
                              Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                              Originally posted by GuTO
                              refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information