16:30 GMT+08
    City, Arena: Shanghai, Shanghai Oriental Sports Center
    Game day 3

USA - Japan
    20:30 GMT+08
    City, Arena: Shanghai, Shanghai Oriental Sports Center
    Game day 3
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Jan Vesely will not play for the Czech Republic due to his injury.

FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

No Vesely for CZE means this group is relatively easy to predict.

1. USA
      2. TUR
      3. JPN
      4. CZE

Now watch me be totally wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
        No Vesely for CZE means this group is relatively easy to predict.

1. USA
        2. TUR
        3. JPN
        4. CZE

Now watch me be totally wrong.
        I don't know, USA is definitely a lock for number one, and if we lose to one of JPN or CZE pitchforks will be out
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Yeah it has been clear since 5 days or so. Now we will have to deal with Balvin and Satoransky. Balvin is huge but very slow and not comparable to Vesely who is a great rim protector. They have still good role Player like Auda, Bohacik etc but they should be beatable.

We played them in Hamburg in the VTG Supercup in Germany and beat them in the last quarter clearly. Its a team that we know.

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
            I don't know, USA is definitely a lock for number one, and if we lose to one of JPN or CZE pitchforks will be out
            This goes for any other team as well. We are 100 times better than a japanese team who even lost its primary ball handler and 20 times better than a czech especially without a jan vesely. Its better closing the bb subject in Turkey if you lose to them.

Comment

TUR is definitely a dark horse in this tournament. I would not be surprised at all if TUR qualifies to the QFs alongside the USA.

Comment

TUR is definitely a dark horse in this tournament. I would not be surprised at all if TUR qualifies to the QFs alongside the USA.
                This will require stellar performances from our NBA guys, and passable contribution from most of the other players in the rotation. Not impossible, but most of the secondary guys we have are inconsistent players.

Checking the groups again, it's hard to guess which teams will be in the second round from the other group. Greece has the most probability, but I can't bet for the second team.

By the way, if let's say USA beats all teams in the second round and other 3 teams beat each other and have 1-1 records what is the tiebreaker?
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

By the way, if let's say USA beats all teams in the second round and other 3 teams beat each other and have 1-1 records what is the tiebreaker?
                  I believe the tiebreaker is highest point differential among the three teams.

Right now even with the absences I see the US winning this group pretty easy, but it wouldn't shock me if we see that three way tie.

US
                  Turkey
                  Czech Republic
                  Japan
                  Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                    I believe the tiebreaker is highest point differential among the three teams.

Right now even with the absences I see the US winning this group pretty easy, but it wouldn't shock me if we see that three way tie.

US
                    Turkey
                    Czech Republic
                    Japan
                    I think vivo was suggesting that there might be a 3-way tie in the second round between TUR and the two qualified teams from Group F.

Comment

I think vivo was suggesting that there might be a 3-way tie in the second round between TUR and the two qualified teams from Group F.
                      Ah, my bad. Still same answer I believe, point differential between the three teams.
                      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Its pretty clear that USA will posses the one quarter final spot and Turkey or Greece fight for the other spot. A chance for Montenegro to beat Greece and/or Turkey exists. Vucevic and Dublijevic can cause big problems for both teams since both teams are weak under the rim. Greece has Giannis though who can protect the rim well but Dub and Vuc are both very good shooter. Wont be easy for both teams.

NZ is without rolling big man Steven Adams not a threat and Brazil is also very weak.

Comment

Yes, exactly. I hate results decided by point differential but not many options in this format.
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Yes, exactly. I hate results decided by point differential but not many options in this format.
                            It will be W/L ratio among the teams in question, but since it will be equal in 3-way tie, it will be pts difference only between the teams in question

Comment

Turkey beat France 74 – 69 in a preparation game ahead of the 2019 World Cup that took place in Pau, France.

Cedi Osman scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds in 26:04 while Furkan Korkmaz posted 15 points in 23:24 for the Turkish national team that was without Scottie Wilbekin and Ersan Ilyasova who haven’t joined the “12 Giant Men” yet. Ufuk Sarica’s players shot 13/29 3-pointers and outscored their hosts 13-20 in the fourth quarter.

For France, Adrien Moerman notched 12 points in 13:21 and Evan Fournier had 10 points plus four rebounds in 27:02. “Les Bleus”, that were minus Nando De Colo, will face Tunisia Wednesday.

Melih Mahmutoğlu scored 10 pts as well.
                              Last edited by Tevfik1907; 08-06-2019, 12:01 AM.
                              FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information