ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) 2018-19 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) 2018-19 season

Defending Champions: San Miguel Alab Pilipinas.

KL Dragons announces new head coach, Jamie Pearlman

"In 2017, Pearlman would be appointed the Head Coach the Nelson Giants in the New Zealand National Basketball League (NZNBL). He would go on to win the Coach Of The Year award from turning the 4-14 Nelson Giants into a semi finalists team in 2018. "
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Abl 2018-2019

Macau Black Bears sign Chinese-Americans Kane Ma (North Carolina) and Derek King (California)

Their stats in NCAA:

Derek King (20) Guard - As a Senior (2017-18): Saw time in three games…Capped off his Cal career with a personal-best 5-point performance in 2 minutes against Stanford

Macau also signs Chinese-Canadian Nathan Yu who represented Canada in the 2011 World University Games.

Formosa Dreamers sign washed-up stars Tien Lei, Lee Hsueh-lin and Chen Shih-nien. All have played in the CBA.
    aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
      Macau Black Bears sign Chinese-Americans Kane Ma (North Carolina) and Derek King (California)

Their stats in NCAA:

Derek King (20) Guard - As a Senior (2017-18): Saw time in three games…Capped off his Cal career with a personal-best 5-point performance in 2 minutes against Stanford

Macau also signs Chinese-Canadian Nathan Yu who represented Canada in the 2011 World University Games.

Formosa Dreamers sign washed-up stars Tien Lei, Lee Hsueh-lin and Chen Shih-nien. All have played in the CBA.
      wow formosa dreamers looks like manong brigade taiwan version
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
        wow formosa dreamers looks like manong brigade taiwan version
        Still think that? They seem to be doing well. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MeiGuoRen View Post
          Still think that? They seem to be doing well. :-)
          Most of it are due to imports and the half taiwanese carrying. Tien lei barely plays. Only Lee hsueh lin is still a solid lead guard.

Comment

Unfortunately, I happened to miss these games. I watched them later. During the matches, I had my finals. I was preparing for an astronomy test. I was spending lots of time reading articles about Uranus https://solarstory.net/planets/uranus , Mars, Jupiter, and other planets of the Solar System.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information