PDA

View Full Version : Going to Thessaloniki for Euroleague game

Nikoo
01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
I decided that in 2008 I will finaly take the train from Sofia and go to watch Euroleague basketball.
I checked the schedule and on January 31 Aris hosts Maccabi, nice game if ask me, but I can go to another one when phase 2 starts. Several q popped in my mind:
will there be game tix in the match day
if not how to get them
how much do they cost
where to go in the night, because the train from Thessaloniki to Sofia is leaving in 9am or something

Marble
01-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Well, usually this season there are tickets in Alexandreio on the game day, but this particular game means a lot to Aris' fans, so...If you don't have anyone to get you a ticket earlier, you could phone Aris BC, explain them your situation and go to the arena as early as you can (still with great risk ofcourse..). Ticket prices, I assume, should start from 10 ορ 15 Euros and go up to 30..

T.W.Is.M.
01-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I decided that in 2008 I will finaly take the train from Sofia and go to watch Euroleague basketball.
I checked the schedule and on January 31 Aris hosts Maccabi, nice game if ask me, but I can go to another one when phase 2 starts. Several q popped in my mind:
will there be game tix in the match day
if not how to get them
how much do they cost
where to go in the night, because the train from Thessaloniki to Sofia is leaving in 9am or something

An Aris fan would b more appropriate 2 answer this, but I can try 2 help u with the first questions.
If the game were held in a bigger arena, there probably would b available tickets.But 4 a 5000-seated arena in an Aris-Maccabi game and in the last matchday, where there is possibility that qualification will b determined, I wouldn't bet a single euro on that.
I don't know the prices 4 Aris' games, but in SEF when Olympiacos plays tickets cost 10-30. Perhaps u could add sth 2 that and u have your prices.
I am not from Salonica so I can't help u with accomodation and finding tickets after the sold-out.

Juan Carlos Nadal
01-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Here are the prices for the game against Maccabi if you are still interested:

Gate 1: 20 E
Gate 2-3: 25 E
Gate 4: 20 E
Gate 5-6: 10 E
Gate 7-8-9-10: 20 E