PDA

View Full Version : Prokom News, Reports, and Rumors

PHILIPeurobasket
12-11-2007, 02:54 PM
http://www.rmf.fm/fakty/?id=128489

Prokom Trefl Sopot is now without arena. Today "Oliwia" arena was closed, because arena can collapse... So I dont know where they will play now :D :confused:

Another problem for this team ...

C-ka
12-11-2007, 03:08 PM
http://www.rmf.fm/fakty/?id=128489

Prokom Trefl Sopot is now without arena. Today "Oliwia" arena was closed, because arena can collapse... So I dont know where they will play now :D :confused:

Another problem for this team ...
a reasonable solution to this problem could be Prokom not playing..:rolleyes:

Miškinis
12-11-2007, 04:10 PM
hmmm...the architecture of the prokoms hall reminds me a bit Vilnius sport hall

AirZoomDrive
12-11-2007, 04:16 PM
haha, maybe they find a solution together with cologne...
they wanted to build a new one, sold the ground the old one is placed on and play in there on loan til june '08... well, now the new arena won't be built and where their actual gym is, a living area will be built...:D

C-ka
12-11-2007, 04:18 PM
hmmm...the architecture of the prokoms hall reminds me a bit Vilnius sport hall:
http://img.lrytas.lt/show_foto/?id=11520198901150826027&s=1&f=1
Prokoms:
http://doc.rmf.pl/media/img_mnews/128/128489_n_mi.jpg
well, it ain't that surprising, or is it?..:D

Miškinis
12-11-2007, 04:30 PM
well, it ain't that surprising, or is it?..:D
Be careful with such words, coz reds will eat you alive :D

Test
12-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Couple months ago Zalgiris also was without arena. New arena must be completed in the next year but nobody even started to biult it. Fortunatly Zalgiris now have arena - Aisciai-Atletas gave it back

PHILIPeurobasket
12-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Couple months ago Zalgiris also was without arena. New arena must be completed in the next year but nobody even started to biult it. Fortunatly Zalgiris now have arena - Aisciai-Atletas gave it back

And Prokom [probably if didnt will change EL games will play in Bydgoszcz (about 163km from Sopot) or Warsaw (319km from Sopot) :D

joker
12-12-2007, 11:56 AM
And Prokom [probably if didnt will change EL games will play in Bydgoszcz (about 163km from Sopot) or Warsaw (319km from Sopot) :D

What about next weeks' game against Žalgiris? Will it take place in Gdansk? It's important for us because we are coming to this match :)

PHILIPeurobasket
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
What about next weeks' game against Žalgiris? Will it take place in Gdansk? It's important for us because we are coming to this match :)

I dont know man, but I will ask on Polish board and when I get info I will write it here ... !!!

C-ka
12-12-2007, 01:02 PM
The clubs must have new arena's since 2009/10 season, don't they?.. As far as I know, the other statements you made are also false or misleading.

LuDux
12-12-2007, 02:37 PM
The clubs must have new arena's since 2009/10 season, don't they?..

I think teams will be allowed to play in old arenas if new ones are under construction

C-ka
12-12-2007, 02:41 PM
I think teams will be allowed to play in old arenas if new ones are under construction
yes, for a season or two at most, IMO;)

woma
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I do believe that game vs Zalgiris will be played in arena in Sopot where Prokom is playing their League games. Only 2000 people can watch games there, but I expect Euroleague to agree to make an exception for just one game. If they will agree to make an exception for more games (not many more, looking at Prokom results this season), Prokom will play there. If not, they will have to play in Bydgoszcz or Warsaw, but if it's gonna happen, it will start with game vs Virtus Bologne.

Test
12-13-2007, 07:50 AM
The clubs must have new arena's since 2009/10 season, don't they?.. As far as I know, the other statements you made are also false or misleading.

Are you sick or you are completely retarded? Just tell anything related to the zalgiris and you came from nowhere and starting to deny everything. You probably don't read news ...

http://www.delfi.lt/archive/article.php?id=14852185

PHILIPeurobasket
12-13-2007, 07:58 AM
E-basket,pl write today that if Prokom arena will be still closed, they will play in Bydgoszcz... if they say YES :rolleyes:
http://www.e-basket.pl/News__Prokom_Zagraja_w_Bydgoszczy__43476

woma
12-13-2007, 12:16 PM
E-basket,pl write today that if Prokom arena will be still closed, they will play in Bydgoszcz... if they say YES :rolleyes:
http://www.e-basket.pl/News__Prokom_Zagraja_w_Bydgoszczy__43476
It wasn't e-basket writing this, they only pasted an article from "Gazeta Pomorska", which is published in Bydgoszcz (and some other cities in this region). In this article one person from Bydgoszcz told the journalist, that if Prokom would be interested in playing their EL games in Bydgoszcz ("Luczniczka Arena"), they will not reject it. Nothing more. Philip go to school.

For Prokom officials priority is still to stay in Sopot and play in their smaller arena, where they are playing their DBE games. According to official site of Prokom more should be known in a few hours.

ArkadiosV2
12-13-2007, 12:27 PM
If it wasn't for woma the rest of the Polish users would convince the rest of us that Prokom is an NBA final team and that Poland is in the middle of Pacific Ocean with their continuous lies and misinformation... woma for Poland president!

PHILIPeurobasket
12-13-2007, 12:34 PM
It wasn't e-basket writing this, they only pasted an article from "Gazeta Pomorska", which is published in Bydgoszcz (and some other cities in this region). In this article one person from Bydgoszcz told the journalist, that if Prokom would be interested in playing their EL games in Bydgoszcz ("Luczniczka Arena"), they will not reject it. Nothing more. Philip go to school.

Think man, think if you can! What I write :confused: if Prokom arena will be still closed, they will play in Bydgoszcz... if they say YES - this is that same post what you write - "that if Prokom would be interested in playing their EL games in Bydgoszcz ("Luczniczka Arena"), they will not reject it".... maybe you have problems with head, but remember you must think !!! This is very important :rolleyes:

woma
12-13-2007, 01:31 PM
If it wasn't for woma the rest of the Polish users would convince the rest of us that Prokom is an NBA final team and that Poland is in the middle of Pacific Ocean with their continuous lies and misinformation... woma for Poland president!
Oh my gosh, you really have to don't like me, to wish me so bad luck... :).

Edit: It's official - http://www.prokom.trefl.com.pl/index2.php?id=3268
Prokom Trefl Sopot vs Zalgiris Kaunas game will be played in smaller arena in Sopot (for approximely 2000 fans), where Prokom is playing their DBE games. It's still uknown what will happen with 3 other EL games hosted by Prokom.

PHILIPeurobasket
12-14-2007, 07:29 AM
Game with Zalgiris will be played in smaller arena in Sopot, but next games in January with Virtus VidiVici Bolonia, Olympiacos Pireus and Olimpia Lubljana will be probably in Bydgoszcz :) I'm hapy because I will go on this game and see all this stars from OLY live yeah :p

Source http://pomorska.pl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071214/SPORT03/71213098

woma
12-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Game with Zalgiris will be played in smaller arena in Sopot, but next games in January with Virtus VidiVici Bolonia, Olympiacos Pireus and Olimpia Lubljana will be probably in Bydgoszcz :) I'm hapy because I will go on this game and see all this stars from OLY live yeah :p

Source http://pomorska.pl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071214/SPORT03/71213098
What a surprise, you won't visit Bydgoszcz!!! Never trust your local newspapers :).

Info by euroleague.net:
"Euroleague Basketball announced today that Prokom Trefl Sopot will play all of its remaining regular season home games at the 100 Years Arena instead of Olivia Sports Hall, where the team normally played Euroleague games. The change was permitted due to force majeure circumstances, with the safety of teams, game officials and fans put above over all other considerations, since Olivia Sports Hall, located in the city of Gdansk, has been closed until further notice due to structural problems. Prokom plays all its Polish League games at the 100 Years Arena, which has a seating capacity of 2,000 and is located in Sopot."

PHILIPeurobasket
12-19-2007, 06:52 AM
Please do not delete and no dot move this thread, because this is thread about EL player ;)

In last 4 Polish league games he play 69 minutes. Scored 15 points (3/19), 8 rebounds and 4 assists.
In last 4 Euroleague games he play 66 minutes. Scored 5 points (2/20), 12 rebounds and 2 assists.

Do you think that this stats are some poor guy :confused: Suprise ..... NO !!! This stats are Milan "star" Gurovic stats :eek:

When Gurovic sign contract with Prokom everyone was in shock, and this what this great player will show in Poland. In Polish teams arenas will be more fans, because everyone want see player so good like Gurovic, and Prokom who have him in roster will play better, and can think about something more in EL.

First game in Polish league was for Gurovic very good, he scored 24, 19, 19, 22. In EL he also play great basketball, Prokom play bad games, but he was leader with 25, 20 and 17 points.

And then was 14th November 2007 ........... :eek: :rolleyes:

Prokom play EL game in Italy, with VidiVici Bolonia but Gurovic didnt play - official info "star" was sick. Nobody think that about this because Prokom won game and everyone was happy.
But after this game something was wrong with Gurovic! Gurovic in everygame (not only in prokom) fight about every ball, was like angry pitbull, he didnt give any chances for other players - rivals. But we didnt see that, we didnt see nothing!

There was info that Gurovic have problems with elbow (little injury). One person from club said that he have injury, but second person didnt know nothing ... strange :confused: third guy from club said that Gurovic play special very poor basketball, because he want leave prokom and play in better club who will fight about ..... fight in EL and play better in league. Maybe this is reason and true :confused:

Gurovic never have problems like here in Sopot. In Adriatic league he in 12 games from 25 has more then 30 points, and one time have less then 10. In Serbian league he play 17 games - 3 time he has less then 10 points, and four time more than 30.

Now Prokom will play with Żalgiris... Gurovic didnt fly with team to Moscow, and have individual meetings with coach, in league game with Anwil he didnt show nothing (3 points) so maybe he will wake up in EL game :confused: We will see ....

-----

At end one from Milan's quotation. Biljana Srbljanović write on her blog post about politics, war, and one of subject was Gurovic and his tatoos.
http://blog.b92.net/text/504/blogovstina/

And Milan write to Srbljanović answer:

"For her information, that 'tattooed fool' speaks, besides Serbian, three foreign languages. I know who this writer is and feel very sorry for her. Women in her age can be foolish sometimes if they don't get their portion of cock in the morning. She must've awoken unfucked."

and this is all Milan, "monster" on court and "hard guy" on street. Where he is now :confused:

http://ceglinski.blox.pl/resource/milangurovic.jpg

Oryginal news was on Polish site http://ceglinski.blox.pl/2007/12/OMG-czyli-co-wydarzylo-sie-14-listopada.html and I special for you guys translate it ;)

sashikas
12-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Isn't there a polish forum on this board? I guess this thread belongs only there. If not, then it might be moved to Serbian section of the board. Not Euroleague forum material, surely. :rolleyes:

re5pectas
12-19-2007, 08:03 AM
I liked the very first sentence :D:D:D
"Please do not delete and no dot move..."
awesome :D

Gurovic, the mega star... he started to use drugs? :)
dunno, you tell us, Philip; what happened, that Prokom sucks? :rolleyes:

Joško Poljak Fan
12-19-2007, 10:13 AM
same rules aply to everyone, including Prokom, but especialy you Phillip since you were told again and again not to spam the euroleague section- moved to polish forum and you knew that will be the thing from the same very moment you've posted this, I am really short on nerves with such things :rolleyes: ... so please...

as far as Gurović, he can be a useful player, but eventhough that applies to a bit lesser extention than to Željko Zagorac (who is definately not a s of a star :D) he is also not a star.

PHILIPeurobasket
12-19-2007, 11:50 AM
same rules aply to everyone, including Prokom, but especialy you Phillip since you were told again and again not to spam the euroleague section- moved to polish forum and you knew that will be the thing from the same very moment you've posted this, I am really short on nerves with such things :rolleyes: ... so please...

as far as Gurović, he can be a useful player, but eventhough that applies to a bit lesser extention than to Željko Zagorac (who is definately not a s of a star :D) he is also not a star.

Joško Poljak Fan but here nobody talk about any thread - do you see that !?

Please dont write nothing about my idol Zagorac :D

Joško Poljak Fan
12-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Joško Poljak Fan but here nobody talk about any thread - do you see that !?
and situation won't improve if you post it in euroleague forum, since if people were interested in that discusion they'd be posting no matter the sub forum it's in. Do you see me bother people with Olimpija's news in 2 consecutive threads in 2 weeks in euroleague forum? no and neither you see anyone else doing that so stop seeking for attention in a spam manner, i've had it enough lately