Euroleague Group Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Group Predictions

All Euroleague Teams Rosters are almost complete so we can start group predictions...

Group A:
    1. Cska
    2. Olympiakos
    3. Montepaschi
    4. Tau
    5. Prokom
    6. VidiVici
    7. Zalgiris
    8. Olimpija

Group B:
    1. Unicaja
    2. Efes
    3. Maccabi
    4. Lietuvos
    5. Armani
    6. Aris (best sixth)
    7. Cibona
    8. Le Mans

Group C:
    1. Panathinaikos
    2. Real Madrid
    3. Barcelona
    4. Lottomatica
    5. FenerUlker
    6. Partizan
    7. Bamberg
    8. Roanne

PS:You can also make team analysis and group analysis,it will be nice!!

Group A:
    1. CSKA- the best or second in Europe, far away.
    2. Tau-Deep roster, great guards.
    3. Olympiacos- Deep roster, but not a good front line.
    4. Siena- The best Italian team.
    5. Prokom- Doubtful about. good roster, but the qustion is the connection.
    6.Zalgiris- good team, but it is the death group.
    7. VidiVici- They didn't impress me so far.
    8. Ljubliana- every win the'll get, it will be a mircle.

Group B:
    1. Efes: Not the best roster, but the best coach.
    2. Maccabi- Deep and graet roster, Katash is the missing link here.
    3. Malaga- Good team, but unstable.
    4. Cibona- Surprise! very good home team and crowd.
    5. Ritas- allways play nice in this level.
    6. Aris- not so impressive, but try to play in "Alexandron" against them...
    7. Milano- The subsidence of the Italian teams, continue.
    8. Le-mans- No one knows what R they doing here.

Group C:
    1. Pao- Any questions about the best team and one Saras?
    2. Real- only couse they host the F4.
    3. Roma- I can't see nothing else in the 3rd palce.
    4. Barca- An awfull team, Alex Acker, the disaster player in Europe.
    5. Partizan- good home team and young tallents.
    6. Fener- this group so weak, so even Fener, that made nothing this summer, can success.
    7. Bamberg+8. Ruanne: 2 teams that we can live without them.
    2022/2023:
    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Oly's front line with Tsakalidis-2.18,Bourousis 2.12.Printezis 2.08-Mavrokefalidis 2.10-Vasilopoulos 2.08 and the american power forward we are searcing from the Nba (as Roberts will leave) is one of the most powerfull.And don't forget Big-Sofo if he manage to come back.Oly is much more powerfull from Tau.
      spartans tonight we dine in hell....

Comment

Originally posted by snowman30
        Oly's front line with Tsakalidis-2.18,Bourousis 2.12.Printezis 2.08-Mavrokefalidis 2.10-Vasilopoulos 2.08 and the american power forward we are searcing from the Nba (as Roberts will leave) is one of the most powerfull.And don't forget Big-Sofo if he manage to come back.Oly is much more powerfull from Tau.
        Much more may isn't, but he surely has a betterfrontline than Tau,now that Luis has left...
        DEJAN BODIROGA-The Green God

Mια νύχτα μας, όλη η ζωή σας...
        Ποτέ ξανά πρωτάθλημα στον Πειραιά...
        (Copyright: Dino, Οικονόμου, Φράγκι, Dejan Bond e.t.c.)

TRIBUTE TO MEMBER Saras7-antibazelos

Stis xares kai stis lipes mazi triffilara mou mono esi
        Check my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by jaka13
          Much more may isn't, but he surely has a betterfrontline than Tau,now that Luis has left...

As a front-lines, despite I'm not objective, I think that Pao (Batist, Dikudis, Tomasevic, Zizic and Tzartzaris) and Maccabi (Vujcic, Moris, fazer, Eliyahu and De-Rosa) are the best in Europe.
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by snowman30
            Why Roberts will leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Basket_
              Why Roberts will leave?
              Pini is not very excited from what roberts demonstrated so far...
              He looks like a mediocre player, so they're looking for someone that can make a big difference at the 4 spot.
              Not sure if they'll manage to find him tho...

Comment

3. Olympiacos- Deep roster, but not a good front line.

Are you kidding us or something ? Oly has the best front line in Europe imho:
                Tsakalidis, Bourousis, Big Sofo, Vasilopoulos, Roberts, Printezis, Mavrokefalidis.
                Last edited by Turkish Airlines Euroleague; 09-28-2007, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Euroleague, keep a small basket ( ) we haven't seen them in action yet.
                  And sofo will most probably stay at the pits for another year.
                  Try to keep in mind that we are a new team with the addition of 10 new guys.
                  Don't exaggerate (at least that much ).

Comment

Originally posted by Euroleague

Tsakalidis, Bourousis, Big Sofo, Vasilopoulos, Roberts, Printezis, Mavrokefalidis.
                    nah... they cant be compared to tomarevic and zizic and tsarTSARis

Comment

Originally posted by Red Inspiration
                      Euroleague, keep a small basket ( ) we haven't seen them in action yet.
                      And sofo will most probably stay at the pits for another year.
                      Try to keep in mind that we are a new team with the addition of 10 new guys.
                      Don't exaggerate (at least that much ).
                      Of course it's too early to talk about ( for all the teams, not only Olympiakos ), but I think that ( if you simply look at the roster ) Oly's frontline is the best cause we have huge depth. If someone will be out from an injury ( let's say Bourousis ), another one ( let's say Tsakalidis ) will replace him easily. In other teams like Pao and Maccabi, if one player ( let's say Batiste and Fizer ) will get injured, there is no other player in the same level who can replace him. And of course, I'm keeping a small basket!!!

We're European Champions from now... (j/k)

Comment

@Euroleague

I'm not saying we don't have a strong frontline, but sofo is not there at the moment, and we don't have a star player like vujcic there, so i'm only pointing that we haven't seen them in action yet.
                        We have one of the best frontlines, but in the papers, not at the court YET.
                        Lets wait before naming them "best frontline".
                        Remember, we have pini in charge!

Comment

Originally posted by Euroleague

those names doesn't say much, but i hope i'm wrong. anyway, imho, there's nothing to compere with CSKA (Anderson, Goree, Smodis) and Pao (Tsarsaris, Tomasevic, Batiste).
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward
                            those names doesn't say much, but i hope i'm wrong. anyway, imho, there's nothing to compere with CSKA (Anderson, Goree, Smodis) and Pao (Tsarsaris, Tomasevic, Batiste).
                            Lol, ok I accept your opinion. If Sofo, Bourousis, Tsakalidis or Vasilopoulos really doesn't say much to you, it's ok from my side...

@Red Inspiration

Of course, our team has a great frontline in the papers at least at the moment. But remember that atm, we can only do paper-talk if you know what I mean. We have to see in action, all the other teams including Pana, CSKA and Tau. From what I see in our friendlies, I think that we have a pretty good frontline. Keeping the small basket, is the best we have to do at this time, as you said before...

Comment

@everybody arguing about frontlines(Oly-PAO-Maccabi-CSKA):
                              european bball is ruled by perimeter players.The key players in the last years were Papaloukas, Diamantidis, Jasikevicius, Siskauskas, Parker, Bodiroga.Not even one PF or C!So what's all the fuss about the frontline?The frontcourt wins titles in the NBA, the backcourt wins them in europe.European bball is often like a 3p contest, so it's more important 2 have a strong backcourt(+SF position)...
                              Your time is up my time is now,
                              you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information