Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney Stuckey- The Next Dwyane Wade

The next Dwyane Wade in this years NBA Draft Class

Rodney " Rocketman" Stuckey, He will be one of the best SG in this years NBA Rookies. Base on what i have read and seen he is a D-Wade type of player that will surely make a quick impact in the aging Pistons roster. The Pistons will probably give him enough playing time in his rookie season and less than 2 years from now he might be replacing Chauncey Billups in the starting lineup for this team, who need to build their team around their young guns Amir Johnson, Jason Maxiell and Rodney Stuckey.

Rodney is a Tremendous scorer with excellent body strength … Has the ability to play both guard positions, with solid ball handling and passing ability, that he can use in creating some shoots for his teammates.

In Eastern Washington he prove that he is a guard that is very good at driving to the basket and creating some space. Overall, he Has a solid mid range game with a good pull up shot off the dribble

Sophomore Season in the NCAA

24.6 PPG | 5.5 APG | 4.7 RPG, | 2.4 SPG

Freshmen Season in the NCAA

24.2 PPG, 4.8 RPG, 4.1 APG, 2.2 SPG

View the profile of Indiana Pacers Point Guard Rodney Stuckey on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

2007 Summer League Stats

19.0 ppg, 46% fg, 4.0 rbpg, 2.6 APG

Stuckey played college basketball at Eastern Washington University. As a sophomore, he averaged 24.6 points, 5.5 assists, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.4 steals per game. Against Portland State, he scored a season high 36 points. In his sophomore season, he had nine 30-point games and three 10 assist games. He had a career high 7 steals against Idaho.

In only two seasons, he scored 1,438 points, made 983 point field goals, collected 279 rebounds, dished out 283 assists, and collected 145 steals.
    His favorite NBA player is Dwyane Wade and he wears number three in his honor.

Highlights

in action: #3 RODNEY STUCKEYBorn: Apr 21, 1986Height: 6-5 / 1,96Weight: 205 lbs. / 93,0 kg.College:Eastern Washington#9 ARRON AFFLALOBorn: Oct 15, 1985Height...

Rodney Stuckey as a 5th grader calls us to say "I wanna play" for your AAU Team. The kid doesn't have a ride, but "I got shoes". How could we say no. The r...

Free Football Pool & Basketball Sports Boards

I would like to welcome you all to Sports Boards Central for sports boards made easy. I was in the Bar Biz for 18 years trying every promotion under the sun, some good, some not so good. Bottom line if it put money in the register I was happy. I’m sure you all have run or played in a SuperBowl board or the NCAA bracket but I took it to the next level. I designed this site to cover any sporting event in Pro Football, Baseball, Basketball or Hockey and priced it right!! For example: in Football you can pick any team, any week, Last Man Standing, Playoffs. SuperBowl in horizontal, vertical, 100 squares, 25 squares the choices are almost endless. Most packages have 16 boards and they are all under $10.00. Also available FREE FOOTBALL POOL. So put away the markers, rulers and paper these boards download right to your computer it’s as easy as CLICK! BUY! PRINT!

The Website is www.sportsboardscentral.com

Check it out.

Comment

My mind is trying to recalculate how many players that tore it up in college came to the NBA and didnt do jack. Having said that I'll keep your post in mind.
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Poor man's dwayne wade, not the next dwayne wade.
        I'm Living Life in the Fastlane

Comment

I remember a couple of years ago that many people compare a rookie Dwyane Wade to a poor man Steve Francis. After 3 years Wade is already better than a Prime Steve Francis.

I am not saying that Stuckey will be better than Wade but i predict that this 21 yrs.old phenom, will be one of the most exciting player that ever came from the NCAA. He might as well become the franchise player of the Pistons once Billups finally passed the torch of success to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebron23
            I remember a couple of years ago that many people compare a rookie Dwyane Wade to a poor man Steve Francis. After 3 years Wade is already better than a Prime Steve Francis.

I am not saying that Stuckey will be better than Wade but i predict that this 21 yrs.old phenom, will be one of the most exciting player that ever came from the NCAA. He might as well become the franchise player of the Pistons once Billups finally passed the torch of success to him.
            Keeping that in mind, his main problem will be playing time, since I cannot see him getting major minutes with Billups, Rip Hamilton, Flip Murray and Lindsey Hunter ahead of him, while competing with Arron Afflalo for scraps...

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information