Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk vs Yi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxqku-e8FgU

It will be interesting to see how Yi does in the NBA. He is taller and more athletic than Dirk but he isn't as skilled.

Yi vs Dirk

Originally posted by VinceCarter15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxqku-e8FgU

It will be interesting to see how Yi does in the NBA. He is taller and more athletic than Dirk but he isn't as skilled.
    Yours is dirk's show time.here is yi's show time

Two highlights from China's 76-71 loss to Germany in Mannheim on August 19, 2007. Yi finished with 23 points.http://bucksfans.blogspot.com

Last edited by CHINA TEAM; 09-07-2007, 11:03 AM.
    Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
    ]

Comment

Yi is so overrated player.

Comparing Yi to Dirk is like comparing Zastava to Ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj

Obviously Yi is nowhere near as good right now but Dirk wasn't very good his rookie year. Bargnani has the most talent of the 3 IMO. Every SF/PF 6'10" or taller who can shoot 3's and has SF skills will be compared to Dirk.

Comment

after I've seen Yi playing against Vidmar, that definately is 87' born, and will be nowhere near 6th pick of the draft, all I can say- overated; and shouldn't be put in the same sentence as Dirk
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

No ,i think shi peng wang is overrated player by you and everybady,really~

]

Comment

Originally posted by CHINA TEAM
              No ,i think shi peng wang is overrated player by you and everybady,really~

o, you think Mirsad Hasanbegčehirović... right...
              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
                o, you think Mirsad Hasanbegčehirović... right...
                Who is he?member or coach?

write english
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by CHINA TEAM
                  Who is he?member or coach?

write english
                  He is a cousin of Hasan Hasanbegčehirović, you don't know him?

Comment

He is a cousin of Hasan Hasanbegčehirović
                    ...and suprisingly also related to Predrag Karamtimilićićević who took greek citizenship later and is more known as Christos Papamakariopodoloupoulos as far as basketball is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
                      ...and suprisingly also related to Predrag Karamtimilićićević who took greek citizenship later and is more known as Christos Papamakariopodoloupoulos as far as basketball is concerned.
                      Sure, and that Predrag is also related to fameous basketball player in ex Yugoslavia Srboljub Akoimaihčerkunabijemić. Einstein is his nickname.

Comment

He is a cousin of Hasan Hasanbegčehirović, you don't know him?
                        Hasanbegčehirović???the coach of slovenia national team?
                        ]

Comment

You guys have some long last names man

I always said Yi wasnt ready for the NBA yet, but I understand the reaons behind him entering...Lets see how he does. Yes I agree so far Dirk > Yi
                          "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Dirk wasn't great his rookie year either. No rush Yi is young.

Comment

um... it's kinda stupid comparing these 2 players when they are at totally different stages in their career. Dirk is in his prime while Yi is yet to start 1 game in the NBA

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information