Clear All

• 2017 U16 women's European Championship

Visnja Stefanovic (Kraljevo)
    Marija Ristic (Crvena zvezda)
    Nadja Smailbegovic (Novi Pazar)
    Nikolina Deuric (Crvena zvezda)
    Tamara Ivkov (Srbobran)
    Aleksandra Muzevic (Radivoj Korac)
    Dulja Milosavljević (Radnicki 2016- Kragujevac)
    Nadja Nedeljkov (Radivoj Korac)
    Katarina Desic (Crvena zvezda)
    Teodora Popovic (Celarevo)
    Tamara Corto (Titel)
    Marta Mitrović (Crvena zvezda)
    Jelena Radojkovic (Paracin)
    Milica Vojinovic (Ratgeber Academy, Hungary)
    Mona Zaric (Keravnos, Cyprus)
    Marta Jovanovic (Partizan)
    Tamara Veselinovic (Crvena zvezda)

Unfortunately, two of the best serbian prospects 6'9" C Jelena Mitrovic and 5'10" SG Andjela Djordjevic (MVP of the FIBA U15 youth camp 2 years ago) will be unavailable for the tournament due to injuries. While USA-based class of 2020 talents 6'2" F Angela Dugalic and 5'10" SF Anastasija "Tasi" Kukobat haven't been taken into consideration by head coach Zoran Tir.

France is champ on home soil winning over Hungary, Italy third over Latvia and Spain snatched the final spot for 2018 U17 WC from Germany.
    Belarus, that is qualified as U17 WC host nation finished 15th and is relegated to Div. B.

All-Star Five:

Iliana Rupert (FRA), MVP
    Zoe Wadoux (FRA)
    Reka Dombai (HUN)
    Ilaria Panzera (ITA)
    Emily Bessoir (GER)

Comment

Historic title of Denmark in Div. B, after defeating by one point Belgium in a thriller final, which saw a talented Danish team lead by 20 in the 3rd quarter. Belgian team made a strong comeback in Q4 and tied the game, but fell short missing an easy layup under the basket in the final seconds. Also Greece was promoted to Div. A.
      MVP named Maxuella Lisowa Mbaka of Belgium. One of the tournament's most interesting prospects was the long (6-5, 195 cm) Awak Kuier of Finland (5th) who averaged 17.4 ppg, 12.1 rpg and 4.7 bspg and was named to the All-Star Five. Kuier participated in the New Orleans' BWB Camp last spring where she made a two-handed dunk.

Comment

So I am a pretty versatile player, I work best as a point guard, but I am also decent at every other position (meaning that if the team really needs something else then I can fill in that role.) This, of course discludes shooting guard. My form and power is good enough to be able to make three-pointers, but my accuracy is always just a little off. Any tips to try and improve? https://scrabblewordfinder.vip/ https://www.applock.ooo/ https://www.7zip.vip/

Comment

TeaTV is a free online entertainment app available for Android, Windows, and macOS. And can further be installed on Firestick TV, Roku, and Smart Box, etc. If you want to watch serials, web series, and HD movies, then there is no better substitute for Tea TV Apk. Go through the article to learn more about TeaTV.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information