Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MLS Team in Orlando, FL

Press Release:

Jimmy Lyons, former 5 times World International Martial Arts Champion is proud to announce, the new Sports Arena scheduled to be built in 2008, in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Lyons is the owner of Tyson Sports, named after good friend Mike Tyson, former Heavy Weight World Champion.
    The new $50 million facility will have many exciting, entertaining amenities. Mr. Lyons stated, “ I won’t go into detail about the new arena, but I will say the sports arena will have amenities such as a, mini mall, sports museum and Orlando's 1st MLS Team.”
    According to sources, Mr. Lyons and old time friend David Beckham, World Soccer Great, will be attending the sports arena’s grand opening. According to Mr. Lyons, the goal of the sports arena is to bring a variety of sports and entertainment to Orlando, FL. Mr. Lyons stated, “ I promise to bring sports such as Professional Boxing, UFC Fighting, WWE, Major League Soccer and all Minor League Sports.
    Lyons has several investors for the sports arena, ranging from Hollywood Celebrities, Nascar, NBA Players as well as Pro Boxers. Lyons is still open to interested investors, for more information you can contact Jimmy Lyons at: jimmylyons411@yahoo.com or 407-240-1444.

MLS is definitely growing. They should join the Copa Libertadores soon, they are more than good enough for it.

Comment

Good for O-Town, but I am still waiting for SoFlo to get their team back...Miami Fusion would be great!
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information