• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your prediction about the F4?

Its a bit early but it doesnt matter

which teams will make it to the F4?

it seems two teams are for sure already there
    CSKA and PAO

for the other two spots its not easy to tell...

Tau isnt as strong as last year, there is Real, Barcelona, perhaps Efes and Maccabi, maybe an italian team

btw if Oly signs Saras they will be the 3rd team in the F4 for sure

Too early to say. Wait for first games to start.

Comment

Real should be 100% there, because they are the hosts. UlEB and Jordi will do it for them, even if they wouldn´t deserv it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG
        Real should be 100% there, because they are the hosts. UlEB and Jordi will do it for them, even if they wouldn´t deserv it.

good point...

so there are 3 teams already in the F4... CSKA, PAO, Real

just like last year, everybody knew CSKA, PAO and Tau will be in the F4 before even the 1st game

Comment

I think Oly is one of the main expectants to be in F4 even without Saras. I predict the best season for Macas in his career! He's 27 so it's time to rewrite history of Euroleague i had a doubt about him after such a difficult injury, but when i saw him in Greece final Oly- Pao, i can't tell you- he'll be unstoppable this season!

My prediction:

Pao
          Oly
          CSKA
          Zalgiris heh, more likely Real or Barselona if they'll sign Jasikevicius
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

I don´t believe in Oly. Again to many new players and they will need time to adapt to each other. And that could mean no good games in the begining and then a tougher group in the Top16 and if you then end up as 2nd and has to play CSKA and CSKA has homecourt advantage then you are 85% out. So it will also a lot depend on the situation during the EL. Injuries could also play a role as well.

Comment

even if this thread is one of my favorites every season i have to say its too early.We dont know the complete rosters every team will have.We dont know their play status (if the new players will fit) we cant be sure again cause of possible injuries and many more.But its so tempting so untill now i think

CSKA is so strong.the absolute favorite.
              PAO with another addition will be the best PAO ever IMO
              Maccabi a real question with good possibilities
              Efes another big question with good possibilities
              OLY strong contender and possible candidate of F4 especially with another good addition.
              Barca again will be one step away of F4
              Real since she is the host is favorite of being there
              TAU even if will be not like last year will be tough
              Malaga another question
              Zalgiris maybe the surprise of the Euroleague or another disaster
              1st in IBN 2018-2019
              2nd in IBN 2016-2017
              2nd in IBN 2015-2016
              1st in IBN 2014-2015
              2nd in IBN 2013-2014
              2nd in IBN 2012-2013
              2nd in IBN 2010-2011
              3nd in IBN 2009-2010
              1st in IBN 2008-2009
              2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
              https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
              @RankingsSport

Comment

F-4...

For me without doubt Cska Moscow and Panathinaikos will be there because of very powerfull rosters and very nice coaches. I think the third one is will be from Spain. My favourite is Real Madrid. The fourth one would be surprisingly one of those teams; Unicaja Malaga, Efes Pilsen, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Aris or Zalgiris Kaunas. In my opinion teams like; Olympiacos, Tau Ceramica and Barcelona has no chances for this years finals because of their coaching style and wrong transfer politics.

Comment

Too early ... too early - we didnt know all full teams roster, so we cannot talk about predictions about F4

Comment

CSKA and Panathinaikos for sure. TAU, Barca, Real, maybe Olympiakos, maybe Efes will battle for next two tickets to Madrid and a little chance goes to Prokom, Maccabi and Unicaja.
                    Today my bold guess would be CSKA, Panathinaikos, TAU and Real.

Comment

Cska-Pana...

Let's open our eyes, too early for what? For this;

-Papaloukas, Zizis, Holden, Siskauskas, Goree, Andersen, Langdon, Savrasenko or Smodis? 9 high quality players and a very experienced coach? Or too early for this;

-Batiste, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Dikoudis, Alvertis, Tsartsaris, Diamantidis, Perperoglou, Zizic, Vujanic or Winston? Already 11 high quality players and Obradovic?

This is the same old movie my friend that everybody watching it every year. Money and right team chemistry talks. Which has these specialities? This year Cska and Pana again. Which could surprise us? And these teams are also known by anybody. Earthquakes in these teams can be only serious injuries. We don't have to wait to choose possible winners until the matches begin. Regards...

Comment

Partizan, U. Olimpija, Cibona and Prokom...

unfortunately for us Prokom will win it..
                        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

My guess would be PAO, CSKA, TAU and Olympiakos.

Comment

Cska,Panathinaikos,MDP,Real

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax
                              Let's open our eyes, too early for what? For this;

-Papaloukas, Zizis, Holden, Siskauskas, Goree, Andersen, Langdon, Savrasenko or Smodis? 9 high quality players and a very experienced coach? Or too early for this;

-Batiste, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Dikoudis, Alvertis, Tsartsaris, Diamantidis, Perperoglou, Zizic, Vujanic or Winston? Already 11 high quality players and Obradovic?

This is the same old movie my friend that everybody watching it every year. Money and right team chemistry talks. Which has these specialities? This year Cska and Pana again. Which could surprise us? And these teams are also known by anybody. Earthquakes in these teams can be only serious injuries. We don't have to wait to choose possible winners until the matches begin. Regards...

i agree 100%

PAO and CSKA will be in the F4 anyway,
                              we dont have to wait for the EL to begin, all the other teams will have to fight for the remaining 2 spots

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information