Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone from Phil put RPN9 on Sopcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone from Phil put RPN9 on Sopcast?

Do any filipinos here have computer-tv at home? if you do, pls broadcast the RPN9 on sopcast by follow some simple instructions in Sopcast, you can share the game between Iran and RP live to those RP fans outside Phil. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by crouchingtiger; 07-28-2007, 03:04 PM.
    Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

what with the sudden interest with a team full of dwarves and incapable of beating tall players?

watch other games not featuring rp.

you'll be like the guy who's a popular rp critic but was very much excited when the team was playing in the last jones cup. when someone noticed his eagerness he suddenly stopped posting. and wait! i found him active in other threads were filipinos are not active.
    sigpic

Comment

LoL ... I am the only Iran team supporter here (someone had to do it) so I also request kindly if someone in the fils could stream this out to us
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by TechSupport
        what with the sudden interest with a team full of dwarves and incapable of beating tall players?

watch other games not featuring rp.

you'll be like the guy who's a popular rp critic but was very much excited when the team was playing in the last jones cup. when someone noticed his eagerness he suddenly stopped posting. and wait! i found him active in other threads were filipinos are not active.
        If you can understand other languages, you will know that Im not just a critic for RP team only......
        Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information