This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Signings and Rumors (summer signings) - Vol. III

Conversation on EL (and other Euro Comp-participating) teams' tranfers may continue here.

The previous thread can be found here:

Last edited by Juan Carlos Nadal; 07-19-2007, 01:39 PM.
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Eddie Shannon from Ventspils to Strasbourg IG

(sorry if someone already mentioned this)

Comment

Originally posted by Migelitas
      Eddie Shannon from Ventspils to Strasbourg IG

(sorry if someone already mentioned this)

Afik Nisim will continue in Strasbourg for one more season.
      2022/2023:
      PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
      SG: Baldwin, Hollins
      SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
      PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
      PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Maybe you talked about that but... what about Slokar future? The last I know is he were between Olimpia and Girona. I also heard something about italy. Is there any new about that player? Thanks.
        Arriel McDonald is god

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
          Maybe you talked about that but... what about Slokar future? The last I know is he were between Olimpia and Girona. I also heard something about italy. Is there any new about that player? Thanks.
          He could start using some parts of his reportedly big IQ and finally get to Olimpija to get some playing time for a change. I don't remember a player that wouldn't be playing any significant minutes in any of his clubs for the past 5 years and still get a big offers.

I've read in the news that negotiations are still underway, although his manager is so far demanding more than Olimpija is willing to pay.

He is the typical example of a talent leaving his homeland too soon. I've already lost my hopes he'd ever live up to potential (which wasn't all that small few years ago)- he wasted the most important years, when he should play and develope, sitting on the bench.
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

According to prostimet.com Gašper Vidmar (210cm, 1987) signed for four seasons with Fenerbahce Ulker.

Comment

How inform the biggets Polish newspaper "Gazeta Wyborcza" another candidate for Prokom Trefl is Will Blalock. Blalock in 2006 NBA Draft was pick with 60 number by Detroit Pistons. In NBA 24-years old player play 14 games, where scored 1.8 points per game.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                According to prostimet.com Gašper Vidmar (210cm, 1987) signed for four seasons with Fenerbahce Ulker.

Remember when I saw him 3 (?) years ago in Gdynia (Poland) during EC U18 semis... Very very rough, with practically no offensive moves, yet with great bball instinct (and maybe even bigger heart) to fight under the rim. From what i saw, he made tremendous progress during those years. Good luck!

Comment

If you score 77 and your opponent 71 then who cares. Except last Euroleague season, generally every year also with Mr. Ors, this was the main tactic for the club. When Mr. Ors coached Efes Pilsen, you can see also the same statistics in European Cups. And of course defensive sides and plays of Efes, i think the best of Europe ever. (It was averagely about 68-69 points from opponents for per European match in the old times) Regards...
                  To win the euroleauge, or at least reach the final four, you have to know more than just defense. Obradovich and Messina are both defesive coaches, but thire offense is far more than passing in-passing out plays. Actually, I'm suprised that it took Efes so long time to kick him out.

Comment

Oktay Mahmuti...

"To win the euroleauge, or at least reach the final four, you have to know more than just defense."

I agree. That's why Efes is just knocking on F-4 door.

"Obradovich and Messina are both defesive coaches"

Defensively, I don't agree. Check all the time European statistics.

"Actually, I'm suprised that it took Efes so long time to kick him out."

He's also showing that; his abilities growing year by year and don't forget that he's just 39 and 6 years already coaching a succesfull European team.

Comment

Olympiakos according to marca is very close to sign carlos cambezas from Malaga,as the back-up pg for the first pg who will be propably from the Nba.He offers 1 million euro in malaga and 2.5 million euros to carlos for a 3 year contract.
                      spartans tonight we dine in hell....

Comment

Originally posted by snowman30
                        Olympiakos according to marca is very close to sign carlos cambezas from Malaga,as the back-up pg for the first pg who will be propably from the Nba.He offers 1 million euro in malaga and 2.5 million euros to carlos for a 3 year contract.

What about Prigioni case?

Comment

Originally posted by snowman30
                          Τhe transfers of the 2 PGs to Olympiakos is the biggest drama i've seen in recent years.

Everything seems to change on a daily basis.

Comment

ALBA Berlin signs Goran Nikolic

Comment

Carl English to Cibona.
                              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information