Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Be Cut From The Rp Team Line Up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Be Cut From The Rp Team Line Up?

For me,Dela Cruz and De Ocampo played their best game so far and it really sucks!!! (sorry,just bein' honest).

Many are hopin' to see RP team's final line up play before goin to Tokushima.

I feel de Ocampo should be cut...

btw, this topic could be discussed on RP NT FINAL 12 Thread...
    There are so many threads now with sub-topics being posted on new threads.. This thread would just end up hanging..
    peace!
    Mabuhay Team Pilipinas!

Comment

Originally posted by Onizuka01
      I feel de Ocampo should be cut...

btw, this topic could be discussed on RP NT FINAL 12 Thread...
      There are so many threads now with sub-topics being posted on new threads.. This thread would just end up hanging..
      peace!
      Ranidel played good ball in China so does Eric Menk Ren ren bailed us in Lebanon James played a Caidic type in Jones Cup too close to call if who's really in the Final Line up
      PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Comment

"wag po natin panngunahan" thats my message to all whoever gets to the final line-up are deserving but out of 4 new acquisition kelly is most deserving to be in the line-up
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

remove Danny Seigle and Mark Caguioa

...from the injured list
          SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

IMHO:

Most likely to be out:

1. KG Canaleta - have hardly given minutes! Not a good defensive player and just have a mediocre offense.

2. Ranidel de Ocampo - although i'v seen his desire and determination to play, he's just too small for a PF position and too slow for SF or G.

On the bubble:

3. Tony dela Cruz - have not seen brilliance in their previous games in Tehran and Belgrade base on records. I can't remember Coach Chot praising him although i know base on his game here in Manila that he plays hard.

4. James Yap - unfortunately, he's a guard and we needed more ceiling than speed. He only played one superb games in Jones Cup offensively and that is against Iran even with good minutes given to him. Percentage wise, he's less than average. Defensively below average because of his height.

5. RenRen Ritualo - he's a streak shooter no doubt, he even improves a lot in terms of his percentage. But that's it, noo penetration, no rebounds, no defense, he's just a pure shooter.

Four of these 5 players will be out of the final 12. I give RenRen the bigger share to be included in the final line-up.
            Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

ritualo's importance was seen during the rp vs lebanon here in manila...

in our present national team.. i think no other guy can bring wat renren did..
              LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by watiwawa
                ritualo's importance was seen during the rp vs lebanon here in manila...

in our present national team.. i think no other guy can bring wat renren did..
                Renren answers the question:

IF YOUR TEAM IS BEHIND AND YOU NEED QUICK 3-POINTS, WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
                SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket
                  Renren answers the question:

IF YOUR TEAM IS BEHIND AND YOU NEED QUICK 3-POINTS, WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
                  add this..

IF GAME IS ON THE LINE WITH YOUR OPPONENT LEADING BY 3... WHO'S GONNA TAKE THE SHOT??
                  LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by watiwawa
                    add this..

IF GAME IS ON THE LINE WITH YOUR OPPONENT LEADING BY 3... WHO'S GONNA TAKE THE SHOT??

Originally posted by KrisAquino
                    James Yap of course!!! Go Papa James!!!
                    Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

Get rid of KG and De Ocampo...

Comment

De Ocampo and Tony de la Cruz.
                        "Life is like chess; an art and a struggle."

Comment

ranidel de ocampo

no need to explain

Comment

This topic can be discussed under Philippine National Team Discussion or RP NT (Final 12). No offense meant.

Comment

Originally posted by ctongco
                              This topic can be discussed under Philippine National Team Discussion or RP NT (Final 12). No offense meant.
                              Agreed!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information