The Next Great Brown Hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Great Brown Hope!

Guys, who do you think is worth considering for future NT?

my vote is michael palarca.

Chatsworth High Shcool’s all-time leader in points, assitsts and steals, Palarca averaged 18.7 points, 7.3 assists and 5.1 steals per game in 2006-07 as a senior. He also led the Chancellors to a 20-8 record and into the second round of the Los Angeles City Championship.

Palarca also led Chatsworth to a 9-1 West Valley League record, earning him league most valuable player honors in the process. In addition to his MVP honors, he earned all-city and all-area honors during his senior year, when he ranked 13th in the nation with 134 steals.

In two previous years on the varisty squad at Chatsworth High School, Palarca averaged 15.2 points, 8.4 assists and 5.5 steals per game and earned first-team All-West Valley both years and all-city honors as a junior.

Palarca took home defensive player of the tournament honors after leading Chatsworth to the Chaminade Christmas Classic Tournament championship during the 2005-06 season.

He's with South Dakota State now. NCAA - Division I.

Originally posted by friedbrains

Chatsworth High Shcool’s all-time leader in points, assitsts and steals, Palarca averaged 18.7 points, 7.3 assists and 5.1 steals per game in 2006-07 as a senior. He also led the Chancellors to a 20-8 record and into the second round of the Los Angeles City Championship.

Palarca also led Chatsworth to a 9-1 West Valley League record, earning him league most valuable player honors in the process. In addition to his MVP honors, he earned all-city and all-area honors during his senior year, when he ranked 13th in the nation with 134 steals.

In two previous years on the varisty squad at Chatsworth High School, Palarca averaged 15.2 points, 8.4 assists and 5.5 steals per game and earned first-team All-West Valley both years and all-city honors as a junior.

Palarca took home defensive player of the tournament honors after leading Chatsworth to the Chaminade Christmas Classic Tournament championship during the 2005-06 season.

Lets see how he will perform in NCAA div 1st school. Gabe Norwood has impressive credentials too in George Mason Univ. However, what the philippines need now is a reliable big man, a legitimate center for rebounding, shotblocking and a low-post threat. We have many talented guards, big men are what we are lacking right now.

Comment

Id say Greg Slaughter... But I doubt it.. he was a bench player during his HS days...

So im rootin for Japeth Aguilar ... Even tho he havent played a single game at NCAA yet... We dont need him to score but he will be a big help on Defense and Rebounding...

Id like Bobby Parks' son too...

GIAN CHIU? he'll probably end up as a DOCTOR

Eman Samigue will be a good addition if he continue working out and improving his game...
      Last edited by Dinamita; 07-11-2007, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by friedbrains

How tall is he?

Comment

translation needed.
          Last edited by stuart; 07-11-2007, 04:23 PM.
          “When you have teammates just as talented as you, it’s kind of weird to get all the attention.”
          “I have to be more assertive—I have take more control at crunch time.”

-- SUE BIRD--

Comment

Originally posted by ramonmagdalo
            How tall is he?
            Palarca stands 5-10

SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by ramonmagdalo
              How tall is he?
              Less than 6 ft, IIRC.
              First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Comment

video: Carls Jr. Player of the Week

Gian Chiu (6'7 at 18 years old)

first noticed in the Philippines by a Golden State Warriors Scout

now playing in Desert Christian High School
                Last edited by saints13; 07-11-2007, 12:34 PM.
                It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13

Gian Chiu 6'10" at 18 years old
                  Info on him pls.

Comment

create a u20 team and put chiu as center...
                    NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

Gian Chiu can't be the Next Great brown Hope since he is Chinese and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatPandaBear
                        Gian Chiu can't be the Next Great brown Hope since he is Chinese and yellow.
                        he's filipino-chinese like me
                        NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

Originally posted by JET007
                          he's filipino-chinese like me

He studied and play for Adamson am I correct?
                          "You think I enjoy babysitting you?"

Comment

bigpandakot ng tae is here again to bash the posts about filipino players LOL

Comment

The Next Jimmy Alapag..

I hope so....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information