PDA

View Full Version : Philippines womens NT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

joel23
07-08-2007, 12:39 PM
I know the Philippines basketball womens NT were struggling in Asian womens basketball. But now is to be changed, the Filipina cagers were recruiting talented Fil-American cagers from US-NCAA division 1. Roque twins are Jessica and Angel. 5'7 Jessica has a star player of Cleveland State University. She averaged 20 points 10 rebs a game. Her sister twin 5'5 Angel has pointguard averaged 3.1 points 2.5 assist 1.4 rebounds. Another Fil-Am 5'11 Dizon who played in the States. Other 2 Fil-Ams recruited in NT. The Fil-Ams gives Philippines basketball womens NT boost. And the Philippine womens NT is eyed the South East Asian dominant but the problem is they're undersize the taller is 6'1. They need looking for 6'6 woman center for up to Asian power level.

aklanarcher
07-08-2007, 12:43 PM
There is a 6'1" player in DLSU right now. Cassie Tioseco is also 6'1" and she plays for ADMU. The Manalo twins are also good players. Khristine Prado is also a good 5'8" center. She is pretty too.

joel23
07-08-2007, 12:48 PM
There is a 6'1" player in DLSU right now. Cassie Tioseco is also 6'1" and she plays for ADMU. The Manalo twins are also good players. Khristine Prado is also a good 5'8" center. She is pretty too.

The Manalo twins are pretty haha!!!:D :D :D

aklanarcher
07-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Can you post their pictures? I think we should have a poll of the prettiest women who have played for WNCAA basketball and UAAP women's basketball.

princejunar
07-08-2007, 12:51 PM
any picture of Prado sir?:)

aklanarcher
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM

She is pretty for me. Sorry if you are disappointed.

aklanarcher
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM
It's Kristine Mae Prado. :) She has a bad outfit. :) She really looks cute for me.

joel23
07-08-2007, 01:06 PM
yeah me too...:)

aklanarcher
07-08-2007, 01:08 PM
yeah me too...:)
Really? We need to set up a Kristine Prado fan club. She's got game too. She was MVP during the UAAP Season 68.

Wagner_Standout
07-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Really? We need to set up a Kristine Prado fan club. She's got game too. She was MVP during the UAAP Season 68.

I didnt know that you like her jo. i could introduce her to you if you want.

aklanarcher
07-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I didnt know that you like her jo. i could introduce her to you if you want.
Sure thing. She's got game.

saints13
07-08-2007, 06:37 PM
on the lighter side of things..if the RP Women's NT produces a Leila Barros-type of player, beauty and skills, then they'll magnet a lot of fans :D

pinoyballer
07-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Those interested in Philippine women's basketball should look at the international high schools: Brent IS (Santa Rosa, Laguna), ISM (Fort Bonifacio, Taguig), and Faith Academy (Cainta, Rizal).

My kids have gone to Faith Academy, which has a very small high school of 200, but has a great basketball program. This year, two of their players got recruited by a UAAP team. Their girls' basketball team sometimes plays against the best college teams in the Philippines, and they're very competitive. Most of their players are Westerners, but sometimes have Fil-Ams.

pinoyballer
07-09-2007, 02:28 AM
Any updates on the current women's UAAP games?

bolabasket
07-09-2007, 02:31 AM
what's the current line-up of our Woemn's NT?

saints13
07-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Is there a permanent Women NT right now for RP?
I believe that they are also loaning College lady players from different, Manila-based schools? what about those in the provinces?
hopefully, they'll care about pushing a grassroots development for this one :)

aklanarcher
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I don't think there is. Anyways RP has talented scorers like Arayi from Adamson and another girl from ADMU I forgot her name.

kerouac82
07-09-2007, 10:23 AM
I don't think there is. Anyways RP has talented scorers like Arayi from Adamson and another girl from ADMU I forgot her name.

We have a lot of talented scorers, y'know. But Tioseco is a solid inside presence. We also have two talented rookies in Ballentyme (Faith) and Mercado (Miriam HS). Both of them stand taller than 5'7".

DaveMap2007
07-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball.

joel23
07-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball.

Wow!!! 6'4 guard!! They must her.. That's a big woman, if she will played with Filipina cagers, she positioning a center.. But??? She experiencing @ backcourt position.. I hope she'll takecare of herself.. Cause so many-many Filipinas players are making by celebraties be prostitute

islander
07-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow!!! 6'4 guard!! They must her.. That's a big woman, if she will played with Filipina cagers, she positioning a center.. But??? She experiencing @ backcourt position.. I hope she'll takecare of herself.. Cause so many-many Filipinas players are making by celebraties be prostitute

hoy dahan-dahan ka sa mga pinagsasalita mo! ayusin mo salita mo

trans: are you really pinoy?

aklanarcher
07-10-2007, 01:01 AM
hoy dahan-dahan ka sa mga pinagsasalita mo! ayusin mo salita mo

trans: are you really pinoy?
I think islander meant that joel23 better be careful with what he saying. He should use words appropriately or else he would be misconstrued as saying something bad/inapporiate.

theblackswans
07-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Somehow blackswans thought being racist and xenophobic in an international basketball forum was going to work. He has been banned. Sorry for the interruption. Continue on please.

Stuart

thayil
07-10-2007, 04:04 AM
Somehow blackswans thought being racist and xenophobic in an international basketball forum was going to work. He has been banned. Sorry for the interruption. Continue on please.

Stuart

thanks stuart!:)

bolabasket
07-10-2007, 04:06 AM
lakas ng pinoy!

trans: We're cool

joel23
07-10-2007, 06:14 AM

Also she ought to train and scrimmage with mens basketball for maybe more more improving...:D

aklanarcher
07-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Can we have a poll or thread of the prettiest women ballers to play in the UAAP, WNCAA and other leagues? :P Kristine Prado is number one for me. :p

rensquared
07-10-2007, 08:09 AM

That is something not nice to say.. FOUL...

rensquared
07-10-2007, 08:10 AM

Stuart

Yahoo!!! thanks Stuart.. That guy really pisses me off.. Thanks again

snipes12
07-11-2007, 12:40 PM

cant understand your point ... english grammar 101 please

donmar
07-12-2007, 05:01 AM
cant understand your point ... english grammar 101 please

Hey bro!.. no offense!.. due to the Interbasket rules to write/type in English... every Filipino in this forum agreed to write/type in English rather than Tagalog... regardless on how good is their grammar or not.. its better than writing/typing in Tagalog in which many non-Filipino nationalities in this forum are complaining for...

*Peace* :D

sickcurtain_16
07-12-2007, 08:16 AM
joel23, saying things like that which are not actually for basketball topics, and somehow degrading to your own women is a no-no type of post. This serves as a reminder.

bolabasket
07-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Guys, Shawn Berina is not 6-4. She's listed between 5-4 and 5-7 in most articles.

Below is her photo in action.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/berina.gif

DaveMap2007
07-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Guys, Shawn Berina is not 6-4. She's listed between 5-4 and 5-7 in most articles.

Below is her photo in action.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/berina.gif

Joel23 mis-interpretation...i was refering to a girl in bataan a few years back who is listed at 6'4 and her favorite basketball player was Alvin Patrimonio....no news after it...

joel23
07-13-2007, 03:54 PM
ohh :( shawn berina is 5'7... sorry,,.. davemap2007 told us she is 6'4... any find the filipina basketball players atleast 6'6 for center???... and talented Fil-Am division I player?

DaveMap2007
07-14-2007, 09:15 AM
ohh :( shawn berina is 5'7... sorry,,.. davemap2007 told us she is 6'4... any find the filipina basketball players atleast 6'6 for center???... and talented Fil-Am division I player?
My post was this
Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball. im refering to another unnamed girl bro no offense:D ............and check you grammar before posting it sometimes its confusing (if using MS Word press f7 for spelling or grammar correction ok)...peace

joel23
07-14-2007, 03:02 PM
My post was this
Shawn Berina is a good guard from Airforce Academy(US).......I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball. im refering to another unnamed girl bro no offense:D ............and check you grammar before posting it sometimes its confusing (if using MS Word press f7 for spelling or grammar correction ok)...peace

ah ok ok! sorry... how old now she is?

b3lowzro
07-14-2007, 03:27 PM

you mean how old is she now?:D
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_bike_is_quicker_kawasaki_zx_-14_or_suzuki_hayabusa)

b3lowzro
07-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I know the Philippines basketball womens NT were struggling in Asian womens basketball. But now is to be changed, the Filipina cagers were recruiting talented Fil-American cagers from US-NCAA division 1. Roque twins are Jessica and Angel. 5'7 Jessica has a star player of Cleveland State University. She averaged 20 points 10 rebs a game. Her sister twin 5'5 Angel has pointguard averaged 3.1 points 2.5 assist 1.4 rebounds. Another Fil-Am 5'11 Dizon who played in the States. Other 2 Fil-Ams recruited in NT. The Fil-Ams gives Philippines basketball womens NT boost. And the Philippine womens NT is eyed the South East Asian dominant but the problem is they're undersize the taller is 6'1. They need looking for 6'6 woman center for up to Asian power level.

I think the 6'1 girl is Katie Wilson... She hails from Jubilee Christian HS in QC, shes now playing College hoops for DLSU, a my friend (who's also her schoolmate back in HS) told me about her and i also read some articles in our school paper
________
Housewives Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/housewives/)

Servinio
07-15-2007, 08:52 PM
I still remember there is a 6'4 16 yrs old woman in Pampanga or Bataan reported back a few years ago....pregnancy could have stop her going into basketball.
THE tallest Filipina I have heard about is 6'3" Zenaida "Zeny" Ybanez of Cebu, former member of our national women's volleyball team in the late '80 and early '90s. Recently, Ybanez came out of retirement to play with her contemporaries for the PSC Legends in last year's Shakey's V-League. I am not sure if she dabbled in serious basketball during her prime.

Cool_Enz
07-16-2007, 05:54 PM
This is the RP Women's Team that won a bronze medal at the 2003 Vietnam SEA Games. We finished behind Malaysia and Singapore.

RP Team
Marites Gadian
Marsha Faustino
Minerva Narciza
Cherrylyn Lubiano
Emelia Vega
Ana Marie Jaleco
Shiela Esteban
Susan Bambico
Matilde Carreon
Estrelita Enriquez
Joan Grajales
Pixie Valencia

Head Coach: Bai Cristobal
:cool:

DaveMap2007
07-17-2007, 09:11 AM
THE tallest Filipina I have heard about is 6'3" Zenaida "Zeny" Ybanez of Cebu, former member of our national women's volleyball team in the late '80 and early '90s. Recently, Ybanez came out of retirement to play with her contemporaries for the PSC Legends in last year's Shakey's V-League. I am not sure if she dabbled in serious basketball during her prime.

Anyways if i go back in the philippines for a vacation ill try to look to that news paper article which i cut from Philippine Star ngayon about that 6'4 girl....:)

Cool_Enz
07-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Back in 1999 or 2001, we had this 5 ft. 10 burly Filipina player in our SEA Games team. Anybody remember her? Her built reminds me of Asi Taulava's mother...:D :cool:

Servinio
07-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Back in 1999 or 2001, we had this 5 ft. 10 burly Filipina player in our SEA Games team. Anybody remember her? Her built reminds me of Asi Taulava's mother...:D :cool:
That's Mary Ellen Caasi, also known as "The Bulldozer". Actually, she played beyond the call of duty in the 2001 SEA Games in Malaysia because her knee injury was not fully healed but gave a good account of herself nevertheless. The Pinays ended up with the Bronze.

Cool_Enz
07-20-2007, 05:20 PM
That's Mary Ellen Caasi, also known as "The Bulldozer". Actually, she played beyond the call of duty in the 2001 SEA Games in Malaysia because her knee injury was not fully healed but gave a good account of herself nevertheless. The Pinays ended up with the Bronze.

Wow, thanks Anthony for the infos...whatever happened to her? ...hope we can have more pinay players as big as The Bulldozer in our National Team...:D :cool:

joel23
07-20-2007, 06:29 PM
This is the RP Women's Team that won a bronze medal at the 2003 Vietnam SEA Games. We finished behind Malaysia and Singapore.

RP Team
Marites Gadian
Marsha Faustino
Minerva Narciza
Cherrylyn Lubiano
Emelia Vega
Ana Marie Jaleco
Shiela Esteban
Susan Bambico
Matilde Carreon
Estrelita Enriquez
Joan Grajales
Pixie Valencia

Head Coach: Bai Cristobal
:cool:

These team were underdogs in womens international basketball

joel23
07-20-2007, 06:41 PM

I saw remember that 6'9 Filipina who named "Emma" I'm not sure her name... She's from Leyte i think and she came recruited from womens national team. During her stay in province, she only ate "rice with salt" 3 times a day and out in school. She came in to Manila and went to practice she can't run and slow act. Many of coaches trying to develop her skills etc. but couldn't get anymore... I think she had a problem in her pituary glands...She's not a normal

joel23
07-25-2007, 02:54 PM
I saw remember that 6'9 Filipina who named "Emma" I'm not sure her name... She's from Leyte i think and she came recruited from womens national team. During her stay in province, she only ate "rice with salt" 3 times a day and out in school. She came in to Manila and went to practice she can't run and slow act. Many of coaches trying to develop her skills etc. but couldn't get anymore... I think she had a problem in her pituary glands... The Philippine Team staff said she's not a normal...

Onizuka01
07-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I saw remember that 6'9 Filipina who named "Emma" I'm not sure her name... She's from Leyte i think and she came recruited from womens national team. During her stay in province, she only ate "rice with salt" 3 times a day and out in school. She came in to Manila and went to practice she can't run and slow act. Many of coaches trying to develop her skills etc. but couldn't get anymore... I think she had a problem in her pituary glands... The Philippine Team staff said she's not a normal...

Wow really? I never heard of this news... anyone confirm this?

bolabasket
07-26-2007, 06:16 AM
I've heard Tony dela Cruz has already conceded his slot for the RP Team, instead, he is vouching for his wife who is trying out for the RP Women's Team for SEA Games. Any info on his wife?

rtc022077
07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
I've heard Tony dela Cruz has already conceded his slot for the RP Team, instead, he is vouching for his wife who is trying out for the RP Women's Team for SEA Games. Any info on his wife?

Haha, are you serious?

rycorpz
07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Haha, are you serious?
yes he's serious Tony's wife is a varsity basketball player you really are a newbie

pinoypi
07-26-2007, 04:22 PM
any pics of tony dela cruz's wife? how tall is she? thanks :)

DaveMap2007
08-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Saw the twin contestant in Wowowee...the twins could stand around 5'11-6'0.....

pepiyows
08-05-2007, 11:25 AM

they're already 46(?)... so count them out :)

*WOWOWEE*

%^)

DaveMap2007
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
they're already 46(?)... so count them out :)

*WOWOWEE*

%^)

TFC whoooah...........Kapamilya

pinoyballer
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Fil-Am standout suits up for SEAG quintet
Wednesday, August 8, 2007

With the Southeast Asian Basketball Association (SEABA) Women’s Championship just around the corner, the BAP-SBP RP Women’s team gets a major shot in the arm as Filipina-American cager and former University of Maryland ace point guard Victoria Lynne “Vicki” Brick is set to join the Nationals.

Brick is one of several foreign recruits being eyed to reinforce the squad, according to head coach Matthew “Fritz” Gaston, who was one of the guests at the recent opening ceremonies of the 38th Women’s National Collegiate Athletic Association (WNCAA).

Brick, a high-school All-American for the McDonough Tornados in Maryland before suiting up for the Terrapins in 1999, brings her defensive tenacity and superb play-making skills to the quintet bound for Singapore this September.

As a freshman, the 5’7” Brick averaged 3.1 steals and 4.3 assists per contest in 26 games as a starter, the second and third best efforts, respectively, by a first-year player in NCAA history. After her college career, Brick suited up for Sydney in Australia’s WNBL and normed 3.1 points and 1.8 rebounds and shot 40 percent from beyond the arc in 16 games for the Flames in 2005.

“I’m eagerly awaiting her arrival,” said Gaston on his 26-year-old find. “Having played (NCAA) Division I (basketball) in the USA and professionally in Australia, she will bring excitement in RP basketball, raise the level of play and hopefully help us win (our) first SEABA gold.”

Brick will be flying in from the United States within the next two weeks.

Gaston also said that he will be announcing the composition of the team for the SEABA before week’s end.

saints13
08-07-2007, 09:37 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/md/sports/w-baskbl/02-03roster/p-brick.jpg

Personal
Full name is Victoria Lynne Brick ... born July 30, 1981 ... the daughter of Victor and Lynne Brick ... parents own "Brick Bodies," a chain of health clubs in the Baltimore area ... has one brother, Jon (18) ... majoring in kinesiology ... planned to give up basketball in order to pursue a long-time goal of playing professional tennis, but chose to give up tennis instead.

Vicki Up Close
Nickname: VB, Brick
Age started playing basketball: 8
I started playing basketball because: My dad got me started.
Who had the greatest impact on your athletic career? My father.
Favorite food: My nana's pancit canton (a filipino dish).
My heroes/role models are: My parents.
Favorite place to hang out on campus: Comcast Center.
Few people know that: I had aspirations of being a professional tennis player and was playing on the international circuit until I was 16.
Words to describe you on the court: Scrappy.
Words to describe you off the court: Personable/outgoing.
Craziest ambition: To sing or dance on Broadway.
If money was not a factor, my dream job would be: To play professional basketball.
What do you want to accomplish this season? Go to the NCAA Tournament.
Funniest player on the team: Anesia Smith.
Teammate who will surprise people this season: Crystal Washington.
After Maryland I'd like to: Play professional basketball.
My favorite thing about Maryland basketball is: My teammates and my coaches. Everyday I look forward to being around them.

joel23
08-08-2007, 03:12 AM
the 5’7” Brick averaged 3.1 steals and 4.3 assists per contest in 26 games as a starter

She will have a role going for full-court trap!!! :D

joel23
08-08-2007, 03:13 AM
RP womens team needs world-class international coach and 6'6 player...

kerouac82
08-08-2007, 03:31 AM
No doubt she's Pinay. And for a girl baller, she's cute. Looks like we'll be parading the cutest Pinay team ever this year, with Tioseco, Limengco, Bricks, etc.

bolabasket
08-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Bronze or nothing for RP Cagebelles
By: Gerry Ramos

THE RP women’s cage team is pressured to win at least a bronze medal in the coming South East Asian Basketball Association (SEABA) tournament in October for it to be included in the Philippine contingent for the 24th Southeast Asian Games in Thailand.

The condition was set even prior to the Oct. 14-20 meet following the squad’s failure to see action in the 2005 Manila SEA Games owing to the FIBA (International Basketball Federation) suspension on the country.

Tough the goal may be, but coach Fritz Gaston welcomes the challenge with open arms.

He even vowed not only to clinch a bronze but to win the tournament all together.

“Yes a bronze medal may do it for us, but we’re all after at winning the gold medal,” said Gaston, accompanied by assistant coach Haydee Ong and members of the national women’s pool in yesterday’s session of the SCOOP sa Kamayan in Padre Faura, Manila.

The RP women’s team bagged a bronze the last time it competed in the 2003 SEA Games in Vietnam. Only veterans Emilia Vega, Susan Bambico, Che Lubiano and Joan Grijales remain with the training pool today.

Gaston expects region powerhouse Thailand and Singapore, if ever it fields a team reinforced by players from Mainland China, to crowd out the Filipinas for the title.

Singapore was supposed to stage the SEABA tilt, originally scheduled this September, but backed out at the last minute, forcing organizers to move the event a month later and give the hosting chores to Thailand instead.

“I would assume na kasama pa rin sila (Singapore). From what I understand, `yung organizational set up lang naman ang naging problema nila e,” said the former PBA and Ateneo Blue Eagle cager.

At present, the RP pool is down to 16 players, including Fil-Am standout Victoria Lynne ‘Vicki’ Brick of the University of Maryland. Gaston hopes to trim it down to its final 12 at least 1 or 2 weeks before the tournament.

‘We don’t want to experience the same dilemma the RP men’s team went through during the 24th FIBA-Asia Championship when the coaching staff was forced to name its final roster at the 11th hour,” Gaston explained.

“We’re giving ourselves until the first week of October to decide on the final roster, kasi until at that time, lahat puwedeng mai-consider pa. It’s just a matter of match up at base na rin sa mga makakalaban namin doon.”

Members of the RP training pool all agreed that whether they make the final cut or not, their support to the team will never waver.

“Just being considered for the national pool is already an honor. No matter what happens, we’ll always be here to cheer and support the team,” said Ateneo stalwart Cassie Tioseco.

phevergy
08-18-2007, 01:26 PM
orig posted by davemap2007

HAHAHA...those twins are abt 6'2...one of them is my co-agent/worker...

kerouac82
08-21-2007, 01:10 AM
HAHAHA...those twins are abt 6'2...one of them is my co-agent/worker...

Do any of them play ball?

armorpiercing
08-22-2007, 02:46 AM

HEY JOEL23!! I THINK I KNOW YOU IN PERSON.

YOU'RE JIMMY SANTOS!!!! RIGHT?!

Sakamoto
08-22-2007, 09:59 AM
HEY JOEL23!! I THINK I KNOW YOU IN PERSON.

YOU'RE JIMMY SANTOS!!!! RIGHT?!
You mean Jimmy Santos? The former PBA player turned comedian who speaks carabao english in his movies?

Lebron23
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
http://static.flickr.com/93/216643576_685389932d_o.jpg

One of the Corniest but funniest Comedian of all time. :)

rycorpz
08-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Cassie Tioseco of Ateneo Blue Eagles

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie3.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie2.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassy.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie6.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie5.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie4.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie7.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie8.jpg

Height: 5'11- 6'0
Weight: 140 lbs
Position: PF
School: Ateneo De Manila
I'm beginning to enlight my senses to our women's NT he he he he hoooooooo

b3lowzro
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Cassie Tioseco of Ateneo Blue Eagles

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie3.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie2.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassy.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie6.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie5.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie4.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie7.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Cassie8.jpg

Height: 5'11- 6'0
Weight: 140 lbs
Position: PF
School: Ateneo De Manila

man you're scary, stalking on that chick's album

Lebron23
08-22-2007, 08:30 PM
man you're scary, stalking on that chick's album

It has been posted already in the other forum, i just save the picture on my PC.

b3lowzro
08-22-2007, 08:33 PM
It has been posted already in the other forum, i just save the picture on my PC.

sori bro, i think she's really goin to freak out if she sees these pics of hers posted hehe

b3lowzro
08-22-2007, 08:35 PM
16 yrs.old Kathy Anne Wilson of Dela Salle Lady Green Archers.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY13.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KD12.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KD11.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KD8.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY7.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Kady1.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY2.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY4.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY3.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY6.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY5.jpg

Height: 6'1
Weight: 145-150 lbs.
Position: Center
School: Dela Salle

kadie wilson!!!! seen her in school :D shes just so hot!!!

bolabasket
08-23-2007, 01:40 AM
kadie wilson!!!! seen her in school :D shes just so hot!!!
They shower together right? I'm just wondering what her lesbi teammates would do...:D

Sakamoto
08-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Ayos Panalo to!
Trans:
From now on i will be a fan of RP women's basketball team.

Lebron23
08-23-2007, 05:13 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/bballmistry/111111.gif

b3lowzro
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/bballmistry/111111.gif

ROFLMAO!!!

b3lowzro
08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
They shower together right? I'm just wondering what her lesbi teammates would do...:D

hahaha hey she's injured so i guess she's not joining them ;D

armorpiercing
08-24-2007, 06:17 AM

im sorry for mistaken you as MR. JIMMY SANTOS, REPAX!

the truth is, youre YODDA JR. in the the way you LOOK and the way you TALK.

MAY THE HORSE LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!!!!

armorpiercing
08-24-2007, 06:43 AM
16 yrs.old Kathy Anne Wilson of Dela Salle Lady Green Archers.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY13.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KD12.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KD11.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KD8.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY7.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/Kady1.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY2.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY4.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY3.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY6.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Legend_Stopper/KADY5.jpg

Height: 6'1
Weight: 145-150 lbs.
Position: Center
School: Dela Salle HMMMMNNN!!! PEACHY! SO PEACHY !!!!

Servinio
08-24-2007, 05:42 PM
I just suddenly had the idea that "Brick" does not sound like a good surname for a basketball player! :(

RayV
08-24-2007, 06:37 PM
^Very pretty for a girl who plays bball... hehehe... Damn, if you hadn't mentioned her age, I'd assume she's about in her early 20's already considering her height and features... WOW!! :D

DaveMap2007
08-25-2007, 04:10 PM
HMMMMNNN!!! PEACHY! SO PEACHY !!!!

how much is her tuition fee and allowance.....just joking:D

thugpinoy
08-25-2007, 08:27 PM
very pretty.. she looks like one of the " 24k " of Kris Aquino, Chloe...
can we form a fans club for her?? hehehe.. at least we can meet and talk to her personally.. :D

armorpiercing
08-26-2007, 03:31 AM
:D
^Very pretty for a girl who plays bball... hehehe... Damn, if you hadn't mentioned her age, I'd assume she's about in her early 20's already considering her height and features... WOW!! :D

Saying " Very pretty girl who plays ball " have a bad connotation in the streets of america. mwe=he=he=he!!!!!!!!!!.......

b3lowzro
08-26-2007, 03:39 AM
:D

Saying " Very pretty girl who plays ball " have a bad connotation in the streets of america. mwe=he=he=he!!!!!!!!!!.......

well what does it mean?

hawke12
08-26-2007, 05:54 AM
it will be nice to get her to play in a 1on1 game w/ me..

bolabasket
08-30-2007, 06:41 AM
3 Fil-Ams to lead RP cagebelles
By: Rey Joble

THERE’S a bright future for the Philippine women’s basketball team. At least, in the Southeast Asia Basketball Association (SEABA) and the Southeast Asian Games.

It’s because three Fil-Ams, namely, former University of Maryland standout Vicki Brick, University of Illinois Chicago star Chrissy Dizon and Marilou Liebou will most likely don the national colors in international tournaments like the SEA Games.

The 26-year-old Brick, a letters and sciences major, was voted the Most Valuable Player in the Terrapin Classic where his team Maryland won the championship. Brick scored in double figures in both tournament games, including a career-high 19 points in the opening round as the Terps defeated Coppin State, 82-65. She also recorded a team-high nine rebounds and seven steals against the Eagles.

Entering the 2003-04 season, Brick was ninth on Maryland’s all-time steals chart with 206 and 12th in assists with 316. She also played in Australia in the Women’s NBL.

“The two -- Brick and Dizon -- have already confirmed participation and only Liebou cannot commit at this time,” newly-installed Fritz Gaston told People’s Journal. “With the SEABA women’s event reset to a later date, we now have a chance to get them fitted into the system.”

Liebou is a 5-10 friend of PBA superstar and last year’s rookie of the year Kelly Williams.

“He was recommended by Kelly (Williams) and told me that she’s quite tall and a hard-nosed defender,” said Gaston. “Even Brick and Dizon are in tip-top shape. In fact, puro mga lalaki nga raw kalaro nila sa US eh.”

Originally, the SEABA women’s caging is set next week in Singapore, but it was reset to Oct 14-20.

“We received letter from FIBA Asia that the games will be held in Oct.14 instead. It’s a blessing in disguise as this will give us a chance to build our chemistry more dahil wala pang two months itong team naming,” said the former U-Tex, San Miguel and Crispa guard, who will be assisted by former teammate Bai Cristobal and long-time women’s coach Haydee Ong.

kerouac82
08-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Marilou? Sign her up! I know she's Pinay just by looking at her name! :D

Servinio
08-30-2007, 05:32 PM
it will be nice to get her to play in a 1on1 game w/ me..
THIS gives me an idea! In order to help and toughen up our cagebelles, why not organize a scrimmage against them.

I heard that during their practices, they scrimmage and have been winning against the national coaching staff. I also remember when one of my friends was part of the Women's Junior NT, they played against high school boys teams as part of their preparations.

Any volunteers? :D

pachador
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
ok ang hand check ba? ehehe how about man-to-woman defense?

THIS gives me an idea! In order to help and toughen up our cagebelles, why not organize a scrimmage against them.

I heard that during their practices, they scrimmage and have been winning against the national coaching staff. I also remember when one of my friends was part of the Women's Junior NT, they played against high school boys teams as part of their preparations.

armorpiercing
09-01-2007, 10:10 AM
ok ang hand check ba? ehehe how about man-to-woman defense?

OFCOURSE!!! WE CAN ALSO DO SOME BODYUPS AND BODY CHECKING, PICK AND ROLL, SCREEN AND ROLL AND FRONT ARM BARS FROM THE WAIST UP. MWAH -HAR-HAR-HAR!!!!!!,

ARF- ARF- ARF!!! AWOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

IN STILL OF THE NIGHT I HEAR THE WOLF HOWL HONEY

SNIFFIN AROUND YOUR DOOR --- WHITESNAKE
:D :D

SkyWalker
09-02-2007, 05:16 AM
OFCOURSE!!! WE CAN ALSO DO SOME BODYUPS AND BODY CHECKING, PICK AND ROLL, SCREEN AND ROLL AND FRONT ARM BARS FROM THE WAIST UP. MWAH -HAR-HAR-HAR!!!!!!,

:D :D :D HAHAHAHA...

bolabasket
09-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Fil-Am ‘committed’ to join RP women’s 5
By Zenaida Dadacay
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/sports-pic03.jpg

Filipina-American Vicky Brick will see action for the women’s basketball team to the Southeast Asian Basketball Association Championship starting October 14 in Phuket, Thailand, and most probably, also in the 24th Southeast Asian Games in December.

National women’s team coach Fritz Gaston said Brick would definitely boost the team’s hopes of finishing in the top three of the regional championship. The Philippines has not played in the tournament for two years because it served out a Fiba suspension.

“She has already committed to join the RP team for the Seaba (meet). This is a welcome development dahil malaki ang maitutulong niya sa team lalo na sa bid nating makapaglaro sa SEA Games,” said Gaston.

The RP women need to finish at least third to make the RP delegation to the SEA Games, a prerequisite set by the Philippine SEA Games Task Force.

The five-foot-seven Brick played for University of Michigan where she finished as the Terrapins’ ninth all-time leader in steals and 12th in assists. She graduated three years ago.

After college, Brick, 27, played for a commercial league in Australia. She will arrive next month to join the nationals. Gaston said there are no special financial considerations in tapping Brick.

Another Filipino-American, Chrissy Dizon, would no longer be available for the national team because she signed an eight-month contract with a team in Germany.

“Chrissy has an existing contract in a league in Germany. We will try to get her for but no longer for the Seaba or the SEA Games,” Gaston said.

ankle breaker
09-20-2007, 01:48 PM
jessamine delos reyes of USC is a very talented player. why not invite her? they just crowned themselves as the new champion of CESAFI.

dreamwalker
09-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Those fil-am girls, humm, they're cute....:D

dreamwalker
09-20-2007, 11:56 PM

Don't know about the scrimmage but I can volunteer as massage therapist or a first aider just in case somebody faints that is.......:)

dreamwalker
09-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Looking at those pretty pictures of our cagebelles, are we forming a basketball team or a pool of beauty contestants for the next Ms. Universe beauty pageant:) ????

dreamwalker
09-21-2007, 12:05 AM
Lhuillier tapped for women’s cage team
By Joey Villar - Philstar
Friday, September 21, 2007

The RP women’s basketball team, in dire need of a sponsor, could find one in Cebuana Lhuillier.

SBP executive director Patrick Gregorio yesterday said the SBP-BAP and the Jean Henri Lhuillier-owned company are close to forging a partnership making the latter the Lady Nationals’ patron in the 24th Southeast Asian Games slated Dec. 6-16 in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.

“We’re still negotiating, still finalizing and hoping we could iron it out soon,” Gregorio told The STAR.

Lhuillier, who heads the RP softball association and the SEAG-bound men’s lawn tennis team manager, said he is confident his company and the SBP would come to terms soon.

“We want to help our women’s team,” said Lhuillier.

The move came after Cebuana Lhuillier decided to call it quits in the Philippine Basketball League where it finished a surprise second to grand slam champion Harbour Centre in the league’s season opening conference last summer.

The Mikee Romero-owned Batang Pier is sponsoring the men’s team mentored by Junel Baculi.

The women’s squad is coached by Fritz Gaston and is currently in deep training hoping to finally strike gold in the biennial meet.

“With a few more pieces, we’ll have a strong chance of competing with the best in the SEA Games,” Lhuillier said.

To date, Gaston is in search of big players and some Fil-Ams that could beef up a squad set to compete in the Southeast Asian Basketball Association Championship set Oct. 14 in Phuket, Thailand.

Vicki Brick is one of the Fil-foreign players SBP hopes to tap for the squad after Chrissy Dizon begged off due to a prior commitment to play in a commercial league in Europe.

warren99
09-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Looking at those pretty pictures of our cagebelles, are we forming a basketball team or a pool of beauty contestants for the next Ms. Universe beauty pageant:) ????

they're forming models and searching for contestants for Big Brother :D

ankle breaker
09-21-2007, 02:01 PM
they're forming models and searching for contestants for Big Brother :D
let's hope they are not turning into a fashion models and big bro contestants just to become a starlet. but this kathy anne wilson is a stunner. she's so pretty and i think i'm beginning to like her.:D

joel23
09-21-2007, 02:33 PM

For suitors forbidden courting basketball players, sorry because I'm really bf of these players! :D :D :D

ankle breaker
09-21-2007, 06:52 PM
very pretty.. she looks like one of the " 24k " of Kris Aquino, Chloe...
can we form a fans club for her?? hehehe.. at least we can meet and talk to her personally.. :D
it's not 24K but 26K. all of the ladies that belong to this group are hot. they are good dancers too.

reamily
09-22-2007, 02:48 AM
I am now a fan of Rp womens nt astig manalo matalo hehe sana makapanood ako ngf live game nila isama si wilson delight of the crowd

DaveMap2007
09-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Most of the best players are lesbians....so if the other national team lesbian players meets this chicks....they will be stunned and spend their time watching them......easy win for the philippines

dreamwalker
09-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Those interested in Philippine women's basketball should look at the international high schools: Brent IS (Santa Rosa, Laguna), ISM (Fort Bonifacio, Taguig), and Faith Academy (Cainta, Rizal).

My kids have gone to Faith Academy, which has a very small high school of 200, but has a great basketball program. This year, two of their players got recruited by a UAAP team. Their girls' basketball team sometimes plays against the best college teams in the Philippines, and they're very competitive. Most of their players are Westerners, but sometimes have Fil-Ams.

This is quite true, they should seriously consider hiring fil-ams from these international schools a broader pool the better.

dreamwalker
09-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Most of the best players are lesbians....so if the other national team lesbian players meets this chicks....they will be stunned and spend their time watching them......easy win for the philippines

I beg to disagree, this line of thinking is sometimes called stereotyping, girls who play any kind sports are not necessarily considered lesbians but for their love of the game they play as well or as good as the men do. Most female atheletes are happily married, living normally as mothers and wives.

dreamwalker
09-24-2007, 02:59 AM
let's hope they are not turning into a fashion models and big bro contestants just to become a starlet. but this kathy anne wilson is a stunner. she's so pretty and i think i'm beginning to like her.:D

Aaah, you're just trying to make me jealous....:D

ankle breaker
09-24-2007, 02:56 PM
im thinking, im thinking. im thinking.
she might choose me though over you. that's my feeling borat.

joel23
09-26-2007, 01:24 PM

:D :D :D Sorry guys! I'm really first bf of kathy anne wilson!. :D :D :D

DaveMap2007
09-26-2007, 01:57 PM

nyekkkkkkkkkk...your punchline has just punch you....:D

ankle breaker
09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
oh really? good thing she understand you. how did you propose? through sign language?

dreamwalker
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
You mean Jimmy Santos? The former PBA player turned comedian who speaks carabao english in his movies?

Exactically.......lol:D

bolabasket
09-27-2007, 02:18 AM
sorry guys, am with her already....:D
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/kath.gif

donmar
09-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Yay Joel strikes again!!! :D:D:D ... Good on you bro!!!...

No wonder she turns lesbian! ... she can't understand guys at all since her first boyfriend is Joel... lol!

ankle breaker
09-27-2007, 02:39 PM

No wonder she turns lesbian! ... she can't understand guys at all since her first boyfriend is Joel... lol!
joel23 is the twin brother of wooly booly bondying jimmy santos

dreamwalker
09-29-2007, 01:42 AM

Humm, you sounded like more of a YODA disciple (starwars).....inquire if you must... but cause no harm to her....prevail you may not....:D

dreamwalker
09-29-2007, 01:47 AM
im thinking, im thinking. im thinking.
she might choose me though over you. that's my feeling borat.

Need to hear what Joel needs to say.....:D

dreamwalker
09-29-2007, 01:48 AM

I see, she hates men now coz of Joel ?:D

Alyssa Alano
09-29-2007, 09:49 AM
hi people i can tryout basketball team???

b3lowzro
09-29-2007, 02:37 PM
hi people i can tryout basketball team???

Joel23 stop it with the multiple accounts!!!

RayV
09-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Joel23 stop it with the multiple accounts!!!

Hahaha... geez, I'm beginning to think he's doing this intentionally... :D

dreamwalker
09-29-2007, 10:41 PM

Does Kathy Anne Wilson knows all about it, she being your GF ? Damnnnn !!!!, you can be sued for slander....:D

b3lowzro
09-30-2007, 12:12 PM
Does Kathy Anne Wilson knows all about it, she being your GF ? Damnnnn !!!!, you can be sued for slander....:D

and imagine the humiliation for her if the world finds out that you're her bf...

dreamwalker
09-30-2007, 06:38 PM
and imagine the humiliation for her if the world finds out that you're her bf...

It's actually Joel23 who claims to be the boyfriend of Ms. Wilson, not me. But just to think of our gentleman friend, I think he's a cool dude, he neither react nor throw invectives at us, though our remarks, I must admit, are often times quite offensive and usually out of bounds. He always keeps his composure in check, he remains calm, a lesser man would react furiously. He might not be filipino but he loves calling himself filipino and loves basketball the same way we do. Nobody knows exactly how he looks like, but who knows he might got the looks :) In our local vernacular "may K siya" (he has the right).

b3lowzro
10-01-2007, 03:57 PM
It's actually Joel23 who claims to be the boyfriend of Ms. Wilson, not me. But just to think of our gentleman friend, I think he's a cool dude, he neither react nor throw invectives at us, though our remarks, I must admit, are often times quite offensive and usually out of bounds. He always keeps his composure in check, he remains calm, a lesser man would react furiously. He might not be filipino but he loves calling himself filipino and loves basketball the same way we do. Nobody knows exactly how he looks like, but who knows he might got the looks :) In our local vernacular "may K siya" (he has the right).

well it wasn't for you its for joel23... well anyway i saw her(kaddie) walking around the campus kaninang afternoon, i was sitting in the benches waiting for soccer practice and then she passed by me with her friends... she's really tall and she's so ganda i was like star struck when i saw her :D i hope she's not really joel's girl haha so ill have the chance to make porma and ligaw to her :D

ankle breaker
10-01-2007, 05:23 PM
well it wasn't for you its for joel23... well anyway i saw her(kaddie) walking around the campus kaninang afternoon, i was sitting in the benches waiting for soccer practice and then she passed by me with her friends... she's really tall and she's so ganda i was like star struck when i saw her :D i hope she's not really joel's girl haha so ill have the chance to make porma and ligaw to her :D
are you afraid of joel23?

b3lowzro
10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
are you afraid of joel23?

if i say yes it ill be a cold day in hell... but if kaddie is really joel's girl id respect that and try to make sulot noh :D

ankle breaker
10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
if i say yes it ill be a cold day in hell... but if kaddie is really joel's girl id respect that and try to make sulot noh :D
good, you're true gentleman. however, i was caught in awe when i see how ateneo lady eagles manhandled the UP lady maroons. with the triple tower of alluring cassie tiosico, warrior princess ballyntine and statuesque barracoso leading the attack they are magnificent. i would envy that much on whoever own the heart of cassie tiosico..

soarhigh
10-02-2007, 10:25 AM
I believe the title of this thread is Philippine Women's National Team!

So to all you wanna be bf's of kady wilson, start another thread on her if you wish. For your information, kady IS NOT part of the National Team.....She did not even play for vlsu, este, dlsu because of her acl.

b3lowzro
10-02-2007, 11:46 AM

So to all you wanna be bf's of kady wilson, start another thread on her if you wish. For your information, kady IS NOT part of the National Team.....She did not even play for vlsu, este, dlsu because of her acl.

She's a prospect obviously, read past post before you make such replies...
At the La Salle thinggy you mentioned its kinda out of line so START your own thread if you want to talk about it

joel23
10-02-2007, 12:35 PM

Yeah... Some people here in this thread have attracting Kathy Anne Wilson. They wishing to get her.. :D Kath is not yet apart of National team. Maybe she shall be to trying-out fo Philippine flag.

DaveMap2007
10-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah... Some people here in this thread have attracting Kathy Anne Wilson. They wishing to get her.. :D Kath is not yet apart of National team. Maybe she shall be to trying-out fo Philippine flag.

Is Joel 23 going covert so his typing so fast and dont review his grammars..well i assume the office he is working is very strict concerning Internet usage...hehe

ankle breaker
10-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Is Joel 23 going covert so his typing so fast and dont review his grammars..well i assume the office he is working is very strict concerning Internet usage...hehe
he is using internet cafes bro not an office.:D

dreamwalker
10-02-2007, 07:50 PM
She's a prospect obviously, read past post before you make such replies...
At the La Salle thinggy you mentioned its kinda out of line so START your own thread if you want to talk about it

...Indeed Ms. Wilson is a prospect for the women's NT and for all single male forumers...:D

dreamwalker
10-02-2007, 08:04 PM
he is using internet cafes bro not an office.:D

.....or probably he owns an internet cafe and an office space for himself, DAMN !!!!, he must be doing this for a living, sit back and relax.. :D

dreamwalker
10-02-2007, 08:45 PM

......nice one....... for your very first post....:eek:

bolabasket
10-03-2007, 03:41 AM
did someone say kady wilson had ACL? anterior cruciate ligament? wow...someone had just gave her a doggy-bang!:D

ankle breaker
10-03-2007, 08:14 PM
did someone say kady wilson had ACL? anterior cruciate ligament? wow...someone had just gave her a doggy-bang!:D
the surface was rough when we do the doggy-banging that's why she got an ACL injury. it not intentional...that was an awesome banging though.

kerouac82
10-03-2007, 11:57 PM
^ Dude, watch your language. If she gets to read it and knows who you are, you'd better get ready to have the ever-living sh*t beaten out of you.

donmar
10-04-2007, 04:14 AM

I believe you're one of Joel's other account :D

ankle breaker
10-04-2007, 01:59 PM
joel23"s profeciency and mastery in english language is making wave these days. its quiet enticing and awesome to some hotties when hes sending some loveletters to them.

i heard that joel is working as a trainor in one of the biggest call center in ortigas. hes a parttime english professor in some universities and will be a sport columnist and analyst in the tabloid TORO.

:confused: :p :) ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:
i can't imagine the support that the customers of this call center got from the agents. does TORO still exist? i haven't seen this tabloid sold in the sidewalk these days. i think it's being banned or closed by the government.

b3lowzro
10-04-2007, 04:11 PM
i can't imagine the support that the customers of this call center got from the agents. does TORO still exist? i haven't seen this tabloid sold in the sidewalk these days. i think it's being banned or closed by the government.

why you're an avid fanboy of TORO tabloid? Joke lang bro back to the discussion guys :D

bolabasket
10-05-2007, 10:14 AM
maybe it's TORO VALENZONA....:D

ankle breaker
10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
why you're an avid fanboy of TORO tabloid? Joke lang bro back to the discussion guys :D
nope, i only read toro tabloid once. it so happen that i passed by a newstand before where i got see this tabloid displayed where naked women in the front page. there are so many newstands near to where we live so i kinda see various tabloids and magazines 365 days a year.

thugpinoy
10-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Fil-Am to boost RP cagebelles
By Joey Villar

Fil-American Victoria Lynne Brick could provide the spunk and leadership for the Philippine national women’s basketball in its bid for a medal finish in the 24th Southeast Asian Games set Dec. 6-16 in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.

“I see a very young team,” said the 26-year old 5-foot-7 former US NCAA Division I school University of Maryland standout who arrived Thursday and practiced with the team. “But I would gladly assume the leadership role if they’ll allow me to. I’m used to that.”

Brick, whose father Victor is a Fil-Am and mother Lynne is an American, is a born leader having started at point guard in her four seasons with the Terrapins.

Two years after she graduated, University of Maryland captured the 2006 US NCAA Women’s title.

“I’m so honored that I helped guide some of the members of that champion team, I hope I could also do the same here,” Brick said.

RP team coach Fritz Gaston and team members Cassy Tioseco and Pipay Villanueva, both Ateneo mainstays, yesterday agreed that Brick could fit well into the team.

“She’s a hard worker, we’re excited with her arrival,” said Gaston, who is also preparing the team for the SEABA Women’s Championship set on Oct. 14 in Phuket, Thailand.

“She’s strong, quick and plays really hard,” said Tioseco, a leading MVP candidate who led Ateneo to the 2007 UAAP crown, said.

The team, however, needs to perform well in the SEABA tilt if it wants to get a free ride to the Thailand SEAG. Otherwise, they would need to find a sponsor to fund their SEAG campaign.

dreamwalker
10-06-2007, 05:48 AM
I like her, she's cute....:)

Sakamoto
10-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Ive seen Pipay Villanueva along with Coach fritz and Tioseco in an interview at Teledyaryo Sports. She is very simple and yet beautiful.

jovani_pineda
10-06-2007, 02:36 PM
LOL...praise the cuttie gals that are sporty!

warren99
10-07-2007, 01:10 AM
14 Oct 2007 Sunday
2:30pm- Indonesia vs Malaysia
4:45pm- Opening Ceremony
6:00pm- Thailand vs Singapore

15 Oct 2007 Monday
4:00pm- Singapore vs Indonesia
6:00pm- Philippines vs Thailand

16 Oct 2007 Tuesday
4:00pm- Indonesia vs Philippines
6:00pm- Malaysia vs Singapore

17 Oct 2007 Wednesday
4:00pm- Singapore vs Philippines
6:00pm- Thailand vs Malaysia

18 Oct 2007 Thursday
4:00pm- Philippines vs Malaysia
6:00pm- Indonesia vs Thailand

19 Oct 2007 Friday
2:00pm- 1st Placing vs 4th Placing
4:00pm- 2nd Placing vs 3rd Placing

20 Oct 2007 Saturday
2:00pm- Loser #11 vs Loser#12
4:00pm- Winner#11 vs Winner#12
6:00pm- Closing Ceremony & Prize Presentation

joel23
10-17-2007, 04:17 AM
PHUKET, Thailand. – A day after stunning reigning Southeast Asian Games champion Thailand, the national women’s cage team brought down Indonesia on Tuesday 70-54 to further boost its title bid in the South East Asia Basketball championship here.

After a tentative start, the nationals finally found their groove and posted their second straight win that came on the heels of their 80-76 victory over the stunned Thais before a big crowd of Filipinos on Monday.

With Fil-Am Vicky Brick leading the attack, the tough-defending nationals battled back from a seven-point deficit in the third quarter to pull off the win that not only stunned the Thais but the rest of the competing teams here.

Brick led the team with 18 points, most of them coming on aggressive drives to the basket against the taller and heftier Thai defenders. A crucial drive by Minerva Narcisa at the two-minute mark of the fourth quarter gave the nationals a one-point lead and Emilia Vega completed the stunning victory by making three of four attempts from the line in the stretch.

"The girls played tough against their taller opponents. We were behind by a point with 40 seconds left but I am so glad my players did not give up. The suffocating defense throughout the game was also a big factor in our win," said RP women’s coach Fritz Gaston, whose charges battle Singapore on Wednesday.

"There’s pandemonium in Phuket, tinalo natin ang reigning SEA Games champion," said Patrick Gregorio, secretary-general of the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas who is here to boost the team’s morale.

The RP belles, formed two months ago, took a 34-32 lead at the end of the first half but found the going get tough in the third period as they trailed by as many as seven points.

"She (Brick) played well and I admire her determination," said Gaston of Brick, a 26-year-old former guard for University of Maryland, an NCAA Division 1 School in the US.

Gaston also lauded the effort and aggressiveness of the RP squad which is raring to prove its worth to play in the SEA Games in Thailand.

"Even in our earlier practice, I already had an idea of how the girls were feeling. They were very intense in practice and even forgot they were playing with teammates that I had to cut short the scrimmage," said Gaston.

joel23
10-17-2007, 04:25 AM
Good improve team for our womens team. Our womens NT team are new team and they won against the solid Thais NT compose with only veteran 6'3 taller center along with South East Asian champion veteran players. Our team led by only Fil-Am player, collegiate player and a veteran player. Our team composing 1 Fil-Ams, 50% collegiate players and 45% veterans.

geo
10-17-2007, 08:23 AM
YES! maybe they will beat malaysia. I heard they won against indonesia last night while I was watching HARDBALL, then when they were about to say goodbye, one of the host announced that team philippines won against indonesia. I was so happy I drunk beer to celebrate....alone. It's because I was alone at the hause last night. My family went to the province so I ended up celebrating alone.

geo
10-17-2007, 08:32 AM
They play against singapore today and I bet they will crush them.

b3lowzro
10-17-2007, 04:02 PM
They play against singapore today and I bet they will crush them.

yeap 'cause singaporeans has bunch of players that come from China

joel23
10-17-2007, 04:48 PM
yeap 'cause singaporeans has bunch of player that come from China

But our NT had beaten them crushed Singapore by 40 points

b3lowzro
10-17-2007, 05:51 PM
really? :D... sana there's a published article on that one... if you have a link or something joel23 post it here naman in the thread

geo
10-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Rp women's team beat singapore 78-59

geo
10-18-2007, 03:16 AM
They will face malaysia today.

geo
10-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Cagebelles win shy of No. 1 seed

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The RP-Cebuana continued to stamp its class in the South East Asian Basketball (SEABA) Women’s Championship, thumping Singapore, 78-59, to move a win away from sweeping the elims in Phuket, Thailand last night.

Pipay Villanueva delivered the goods from the outside while Minerva Narciza dominated the paint and the rest backed them up with a gritty defense that took the sting out of the Singaporeans.

Villanueva torched the hoops with four triples while Fil-Am Vicky Brick tossed in 10 points in the first three quarters before getting the rest to finish the job for Team RP.

The win was the RP cagebelles third straight after repulsing fancied Thailand, 80-76, Monday and demolishing Indonesia, 70-54, Tuesday. It thus moved the team a win from clinching the top seeding in the semifinals.

But the RP girls expect a tough outing against title contender Malaysia at today’s resumption of the tournament.

The semifinals will be held tomorrow with the No. 1 team clashing with No. 4 and Nos. 2 and 3 disputing the other final berth. The championship will be played on Saturday.

RP team coach Fritz Gaston pulled out Brick, who saw action in a US Division I squad during her college years, in the fourth quarter to prepare the talented Fil-Am for the crucial game against Malaysia.

“The team is in high spirits and Narciza is playing so well in the paint,” said Gaston, whose wards are competing in their first international game since the country’s suspension from the FIBA.

Against the Thais, the RP belles rallied from seven points down in the third then sustained their momentum in the fourth to pull off the victory.

Brick and Emelia Vega shot 18 and nine points, respectively, against Thailand while Cassie Tioseco, the MVP in the recent UAAP season, and Narciza starred in the team’s win against Indonesia with 11 points apiece.

RNHalawi
10-18-2007, 03:38 AM
TEAM PILIPINAS WOMEN POST WIN # 2!!

The RP-Cebuana Lhuillier women’s squad trounced Indonesia, 70-54, Tuesday night for its second straight victory in the Southeast Asian Basketball (SEABA) Championship in Phuket, Thailand.

read full article here:
http://teampilipinas.blogspot.com/2007/10/team-pilipinas-women-post-win-2.html

geo
10-18-2007, 03:53 AM
TEAM PILIPINAS WOMEN POST WIN # 2!!

The RP-Cebuana Lhuillier women’s squad trounced Indonesia, 70-54, Tuesday night for its second straight victory in the Southeast Asian Basketball (SEABA) Championship in Phuket, Thailand.

read full article here:
http://teampilipinas.blogspot.com/2007/10/team-pilipinas-women-post-win-2.html

Actually, its win no.3 now. They beat thailand first last monday, indonesia tuesday and singapore yesterday wednesday and today thursday, they will face malaysia. so it's win no. 3 by the RP women's team bro.:)

bolabasket
10-19-2007, 06:27 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/RPWomens.gif

ankle breaker
10-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Actually, its win no.3 now. They beat thailand first last monday, indonesia tuesday and singapore yesterday wednesday and today thursday, they will face malaysia. so it's win no. 3 by the RP women's team bro.:)
it's now win #4 since they just beaten malaysia 67-65.

jovani_pineda
10-21-2007, 09:45 AM
any latest news about the team?

bolabasket
10-21-2007, 09:49 AM
any latest news about the team?

they lost to Thailand in the Finals 66-49

interxavierxxx
10-21-2007, 12:07 PM
they lost to Thailand in the Finals 66-49

it's a good start because our team was only formed two months ago and this was only their first international playing experience. I think we have a chance to win the gold at the SEA Games with the inclusion of a few more good players.

Think positive guys and let's continue to believe :D

Btw, even if we lost; do we still qualify for the asian championships?

joel23
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Its ok I understand about our womens NT performance they're lack in experience. Sports is not popular for our Filipino women. But the popular for our Filipino women is BEAUTYQUEEN!

Certainly, SEABA womens tournament is weak tournament. Theres no Asian powerhouses in this region even one.

Dinamita
10-21-2007, 09:03 PM
how about asking our TRANSEXUALS to play for our womens NT!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Burndvinyard
10-22-2007, 01:55 AM
how about asking our TRANSEXUALS to play for our womens NT!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

the Thais could probably have more Transexuals in their women's NT than ours.:D

RayV
10-22-2007, 01:58 AM

^Hahaha... true... :D

bolabasket
10-22-2007, 02:46 AM
^Hahaha... true... :D

Rustom Padilla is a good basketball player...."she" could play for the women's team

Dinamita
10-22-2007, 04:49 PM

I heard they have two 6'3 players.... TRANSEXUALS? :D :D :D

dreamwalker
10-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Philstar, Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - Philstar byNelson Beltran

Coaches and players of the Cebuana Lhuillier RP women’s team are confident they can get back at SEABA tormentor Thailand and score their breakthrough win in international front in the coming 24th Southeast Asian Games in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.

“They (the Thais) didn’t intimidate us. What we have right now is high level of confidence that we can beat them in the SEA Games,” said coach Fritz Gaston, two days after their return from Phuket, Thailand where they finished second in the 2007 SEABA women’s championship.

“I don’t think they would make major adjustments. The Thais and the Malaysians would play just the same in the SEA Games. But we can improve with one more month preparation. We lacked cohesion in SEABA going there with only two months of training,” Gaston added.

Gaston is also looking to beef up the team’s frontline with a possible acquisition of another US NCAA Division I Fil-Am player Marilou Liebou.

“When we were talking before SEABA, she said she’s available in December,” said Gaston of Liebou.

If ever, the 5-foot-10 would be a welcome addition to the RP team which has an average height of only 5-foot-7. Thailand has a height average of 5-foot-10 with two players at 6-foot-3.

“The good thing about our team is that we have small players who can defend big guys. What hurt us in Phuket was the Thai forward who’s so good playing like a man,” said the RP team mentor.

Gaston said they will work to enhance their speed and power in the next four weeks before going back to Thailand for the SEAG.

It was in Chiang Mai in 1995 where the RP women’s team made its highest finish in the biennial games at second.

Having matched the feat in Phuket, the RP belles are determined to go a notch higher in Nakhon Ratchasima.

Joel23, you mentioned something about filipinos being taller than our southeast asian neighbors, how come our women's team are shorter....?:p please explain.....:D was I right and you were wrong....?:rolleyes: ........ADMIT IT.....:D

bolabasket
10-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Hoops official asks, ‘Why not the Asiad?’
By Zenaida Dadacay

After surpassing expectations in the Southeast Asian Basketball Association, the women’s national team is setting their sights further to the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China.

Patrick Gregorio, executive director of the Basketball Association of the Philippines-Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas, said despite just one tournament, the ladies have proven themselves to be Southeast Asian contenders.

The same team is seeing action in the 24th SEA Games in Thailand, but with the addition of four more names that include two US-raised Filipinas in Melissa Jacob Sison of the University of California and Marilou Liebou of the University of Chicago. The Nationals are also seeking the services of Angelica Barracoso of Ateneo de Manila and Fatima Tolentino of the University of the Philippines.

“Despite the lack of exposure, the girls showed they have what it takes. And if the rules were not changed, they would have been the SEABA champion right now,” Gregorio said, referring to the format that awarded the championship outright to the team that sweeps the eliminations. Host Thailand altered the rules and the Philippines, which was undefeated in four preliminary-round games, had to play a semifinal before losing to the Thais in the final game.

The team held a thanksgiving dinner in a posh hotel in Pasig City upon their arrival Sunday.

Filipino-American Vicky Brick, the team’s best all-around player, gushed at her first stint with the Nationals.

“This is a great accomplishment,” the Maryland-bred Filipina said. “There’s a sense of pride playing for the country and giving them something to look forward to.”

saints13
10-23-2007, 01:55 AM
congrats! :D

we have something to look forward in Women's B-ball.. :D

RayV
10-23-2007, 02:13 AM
IMO, Angelica Barracoso plays better than his brother... :D

saints13
10-23-2007, 02:14 AM
does the Ladies B-ball NT have videos on youtube? :)

Servinio
10-23-2007, 03:33 AM
WITH the way our women's national team is performing these days, I strongly believe that a gold or even a silver medal finish in the coming Southeast Asian Games should provide the spark and initiative to start a serious commercial or semi-pro league for women. There is enough momentum generated by such an achievement just like when the victorious Team USA's gold medal romp at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics proved to be the perfect springboard to establishing the WNBA.

joel23
10-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Joel23, you mentioned something about filipinos being taller than our southeast asian neighbors, how come our women's team are shorter....?:p please explain.....:D was I right and you were wrong....?:rolleyes: ........ADMIT IT.....:D

What are you talking about? :eek: Hey, this is for females is different from males. Our mens is popular sports. Our womens is not popular sports man! The beauty queen is popular for Filipina women :rolleyes: :p

hawke12
10-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Most of the taller filipina women plays volleyball more than basketball... thats why we don't have tall players in our WNT..

dreamwalker
10-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Aaaah, I misquoted you again, damn....:p

Let me get it straight now.....

What are you talking about? :eek: Hey, this is for females is different from males. Our mens is popular sports. Our womens is not popular sports man! The beauty queen is popular for Filipina women :rolleyes: :p

What are you talking about? :eek: Interesting question with the eek effect emoticon :eek:

Hey, this is for females is different from males. Okay, obviously you already knew about that.

Our mens is popular sports. Hummm...your monthly period is now a popular sport.

Men..the guys..??, they're a popular sport now for gays...women ???...:confused: :confused:

Our womens is not popular sports man! ...because they're women and not men, right ? ::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The beauty queen is popular for Filipina women :rolleyes: :pSorry don't know that beauty queen popular to our women....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

Hummmm, I still don't get it........:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

donmar
10-24-2007, 12:34 AM
hehehehehe this funny!!!:D:D:D:D

nowitzki_21
10-24-2007, 03:31 AM
Rustom Padilla is a good basketball player...."she" could play for the women's team

now we have a reliable big guy/gay down low:D

nowitzki_21
10-24-2007, 03:35 AM
Thai ace poses big threat to RP ladies

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
How to stop this Thai player “who plays like a man” is the biggest headache of Fritz Gaston, head coach of the Philippine women’s basketball team.

“She really moves well and actually plays like a man. At one point, I even thought of asking officials to investigate if she just had a sex change,” said Gaston.

This Thai player, who wears jersey No. 5, did the most damage as Thailand whipped the Philippines last Saturday, 66-49, for the SEABA crown last Saturday in Phuket.

“She scored 36 points against Malaysia. She shoots very well, and if you come close to her, she drives hard. And she’s five-foot-ten. Parang lalake kumilos,” said Gaston.

Vicky Brick, the Fil-American sparkplug of the RP team, was so impressed with the Thai, saying, “If she was in the United States she would have been in the All-American team.”

“We have to prepare how to match up with the Thais, especially this No. 5,” said Gaston, who has exactly 43 days to find ways how to beat the Thais in the coming Southeast Asian Games.

“There’s no question. Thailand is the team to beat in the SEA Games. It’s really a strong team. But you cannot count Malaysia out, too,” said Gaston at the PSA Forum at Shakey’s UN Ave.

Gaston, a former PBA player, came to the forum with players like Cassy Tioseco, Machico Matsuno, Diana Jose, Stephanie Villanueva and Merenciana Arayi.

The RP cagebelles led by skipper Emilia Vega won their first four matches in Phuket, including a close 76-72 decision over the Thais in the elimination.

But they fell short in the finals against the hosts, failing to control the Thais size and heft advantage.

At times, Gaston said his players felt they were up against a men’s team.

“That was our biggest disadvantage. We didn’t know how to beat Thailand’s men’s team,” he said in jest, referring to Thailand’s top player who “plays like a man.”

“But from now on we will do that, too. We will hold scrimmages with our men’s team. We have to find ways on how to match up with them,” said Gaston.
The RP women’s team was formed just over two months ago, and Gaston said the first month was even spent on tryouts.

“We have to learn how to become more explosive, quicker and stronger,” added Gaston, looking forward to the possible arrival of a couple more Fil-Ams in time for the SEA Games.

“If they come, we will have to re-evaluate things and talk it over because it will depend on the positions these new arrivals would be playing,” he said.

“But we’re ready to take them in. These players in the fold right now are so selfless that giving up some slots for the sake of the team wouldn’t be a problem,” he said. – Abac Cordero

Who wants to volunteer for the scrimmages

Dinamita
10-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I have a feeling that this guy/girl is a transexual...:D :D :D

dreamwalker
10-24-2007, 10:11 PM

....wonder if Bonel Balingit has a sister........might as well take charge of this thai girl that plays like a man........she looks like a man too...???? ...like Amelie Mauresmo :eek:

joel23
10-25-2007, 04:44 AM

How to stop this Thai player “who plays like a man” is the biggest headache of Fritz Gaston, head coach of the Philippine women’s basketball team.

“She really moves well and actually plays like a man. At one point, I even thought of asking officials to investigate if she just had a sex change,” said Gaston.

This Thai player, who wears jersey No. 5, did the most damage as Thailand whipped the Philippines last Saturday, 66-49, for the SEABA crown last Saturday in Phuket.

“She scored 36 points against Malaysia. She shoots very well, and if you come close to her, she drives hard. And she’s five-foot-ten. Parang lalake kumilos,” said Gaston.

Vicky Brick, the Fil-American sparkplug of the RP team, was so impressed with the Thai, saying, “If she was in the United States she would have been in the All-American team.”

“We have to prepare how to match up with the Thais, especially this No. 5,” said Gaston, who has exactly 43 days to find ways how to beat the Thais in the coming Southeast Asian Games.

“There’s no question. Thailand is the team to beat in the SEA Games. It’s really a strong team. But you cannot count Malaysia out, too,” said Gaston at the PSA Forum at Shakey’s UN Ave.

Gaston, a former PBA player, came to the forum with players like Cassy Tioseco, Machico Matsuno, Diana Jose, Stephanie Villanueva and Merenciana Arayi.

The RP cagebelles led by skipper Emilia Vega won their first four matches in Phuket, including a close 76-72 decision over the Thais in the elimination.

But they fell short in the finals against the hosts, failing to control the Thais size and heft advantage.

“That was our biggest disadvantage. We didn’t know how to beat Thailand’s men’s team,” he said in jest, referring to Thailand’s top player who “plays like a man.”

“But from now on we will do that, too. We will hold scrimmages with our men’s team. We have to find ways on how to match up with them,” said Gaston.
The RP women’s team was formed just over two months ago, and Gaston said the first month was even spent on tryouts.

“We have to learn how to become more explosive, quicker and stronger,” added Gaston, looking forward to the possible arrival of a couple more Fil-Ams in time for the SEA Games.

“If they come, we will have to re-evaluate things and talk it over because it will depend on the positions these new arrivals would be playing,” he said.

“But we’re ready to take them in. These players in the fold right now are so selfless that giving up some slots for the sake of the team wouldn’t be a problem,” he said. – Abac Cordero

Who wants to volunteer for the scrimmages

I think is possible that transexual or sex change of Thai ace player. They must investigate by FIBA or IOC. It really happened that female Indian swimmer who won the gold in South Asian Games and silver medal in 2006 Asian Games, the IOC found urinary test is a male and disown of winning medals.

joel23
10-25-2007, 05:08 AM
Hummm...your monthly period is now a popular sport.

Men..the guys..??, they're a popular sport now for gays...women ???...

:D many our gays play volleyball... :D

bolabasket
10-25-2007, 10:04 AM
here's Thailand's No. 5 Nantana Charoenrat

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/nantana.gif

ankle breaker
10-25-2007, 01:42 PM

for me she's a real woman. thai women really looks like men that's why when you go to thailand, you can't say a person is a man or woman unless naked.:D

dreamwalker
10-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Regardless whether she's a transexual or not, she's definitely a big factor for Thailand. Coach Gaston needs to devise an effective game plan to contain or limit her effectivity on the court, instead of yapping about it.

Besides, with the possible acquisition of more fil-ams, with the likes of Melissa Sison Jacob (5'9") previously played for University of California-Irvine, Daniela Nopuente (5'7") who plays for Tallahasse Community College and Mary Lou Liebau who played for Oakland University(same school as Kelly Williams) these trio could indeed bolster our lineup hopefully just in time for the SEA games.

The only problems they need to address now are; how to play as a well oiled cohesive unit, their lack of experience in international play, limited practice time and game play.

The key to win is a straight up tough defense. Who cares if they're really cute, lovely and so much prettier than their opponents, whenever it's necessary, they need to act or play like a man even to the extent of wearing men's briefs if this could help. (I would gladly lend them some for love of country)... ........:D

Seriously, they have beaten Thailand once at their home turf, they can do it again. This women's team of ours arguably is probably the very best we ever assembled, don't you agree....? :D

dreamwalker
10-25-2007, 11:14 PM

“She really moves well and actually plays like a man. At one point, I even thought of asking officials to investigate if she just had a sex change,” said Gaston.This Thai player, who wears jersey No. 5, did the most damage as Thailand whipped the Philippines last Saturday, 66-49, for the SEABA crown last Saturday in Phuket.

In fairness to Thailand, we were badly beaten fair and square, we learned from there, try to sort it out and prepare an effective game plan, straight up, in your face tough defense.

Our women's team face a daunting task. Thailand got height and heft and they surely know how to play the game.

If This Thai player, who wears jersey No. 5, did the most damage as Thailand whipped the Philippines 66-49, for the SEABA crown in Phuket, can't be contained or limit her effectivity, we only have one last recourse now.

Recruit Rustom Padilla, the sheman he could just be the right player in waiting, a major first in our women's history, he would probably be more than a match tor Thailand's No. 5 Nantana Charoenrat.

All he needs is to shout....."DARNAAAAAAA":p :eek:

And instead of calling Gaston as coach, he will call him...... FAFAH... :D

dreamwalker
10-25-2007, 11:41 PM
:D many our gays play volleyball... :D

True.....for once I agree with you....:p

dreamwalker
10-26-2007, 12:07 AM

I guess, as everyone else is as guilty of stereotyping, a formulaic misconception of an image as to playing well other than the ordinary.

It just happened to be that Nantana Charoenrat, plays as good and as well as a man does. It's like questioning the abilities of Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova, Gabriela Sabatini or even Mary Pierce, they all play well (like men) in their own sport of discipline . It is simply prejudicial and uncalled for don't you think ?. For a moronic reason that she got too much talent that can be mistaken for a man.

That Thai lady that wears jersey number 5 doesn't look bad at all. Standing 5-foot-10 she's actually a stunner. Take a good look at her picture.:)

Compare her picture next to mine, who you like ? :D ... Jagshemash, I like you ! do you like me ? :D

RayV
10-26-2007, 12:13 AM

^Uhmmm... with our women's team as pretty as they are, would our men's team play them seriously??? :D

dreamwalker
10-26-2007, 12:37 AM
^Uhmmm... with our women's team as pretty as they are, would our men's team play them seriously??? :D

I guess, the no harm no foul rule will apply.

And I'm pretty sure that our pretty cagebelles will have their personal lawyers in tow for possible filing of charges. Priests might be on a standby mode. Dads on a warlike stance probably holding fully packed and loaded double barreled shotguns and razor-sharped jungle bolos for any contingencies. :eek:

RayV
10-26-2007, 12:51 AM
I guess, the no harm no foul rule will apply.

And I'm pretty sure that our pretty cagebelles will have their personal lawyers in tow for possible filing of charges. Priests might be on a standby mode. Dads on a warlike stance probably holding fully packed and loaded double barreled shotguns and razor-sharped jungle bolos for any contingencies. :eek:

Heheheh!! In case the guys might be changing their "gameplay"

Nice one man!! :D :D

kerouac82
10-26-2007, 03:44 AM
Here's another Fil-Am guard, this time playing for a D-III school.

http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/08/sports/story05.html

ankle breaker
10-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Here's another Fil-Am guard, this time playing for a D-III school.

http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/08/sports/story05.html
she looks like my sister.:D

bolabasket
11-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Three Filipino Americans are going to reinforce the RP Women's line up for the SEA games on December 6 to 15 in Thailand.

Melisa Jacob (5'9") who played Center for the University of California, Irvine and Amira Issa (6'2") who played Center for Meredith College in North Carolina, would provide the needed ceiling for the team. Rachel Ocampo (5'2") who played Guard for the University of California, Sta. Cruz would also lend her services to the RP Womens team, which is coached by Fritz Gaston.

"Interest" is not enough, never, as the RP Womens team need more corporate sponsorship, fan support, and also the much needed media spotlight.

islander
11-04-2007, 06:02 AM
I think the rp womens team is stronger and talented than the previous team...i hope they will win the gold:)

protossdomain
11-04-2007, 12:25 PM
This RP women's team is catching my interest... or is it just because of Vicki Brick? Hmm...

Butata
11-04-2007, 04:27 PM
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/55/39/9399355/1_764071128l.jpg
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/55/39/9399355/1_671599492l.jpghttp://photos.friendster.com/photos/55/39/9399355/1_111539856l.jpg
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/55/39/9399355/1_404551636l.jpg

dreamwalker
11-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Our senior women's team is generating some interest. Three Filipino Americans are going to reinforce the RP Women's line up for the SEA games on December 6 to 15 in Thailand.

Melisa Jacob (5'9") who played Center for the University of California, Irvine and Amira Issa (6'2") who played Center for Meredith College in North Carolina, would provide the needed ceiling for the team. Rachel Ocampo (5'2") who played Guard for the University of California, Sta. Cruz would also lend her services to the RP Womens team, which is coached by Fritz Gaston.

"Interest" is not enough, never, as the RP Womens team need more corporate sponsorship, fan support, and also the much needed media spotlight - Fritz Gason...

Not only generating so much interest from the media but for the hot blooded Filipino males too....:D

Project_Olympics
11-05-2007, 01:08 PM
hot girls in the picture! :D
AHOOO!

joel23
11-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Our senior women's team is generating some interest. Three Filipino Americans are going to reinforce the RP Women's line up for the SEA games on December 6 to 15 in Thailand.

"Interest" is not enough, never, as the RP Womens team need more corporate sponsorship, fan support, and also the much needed media spotlight - Fritz Gason...

Not only generating so much interest from the media but for the hot blooded Filipino males too....:D

I mentioning these Fil-Ams with 6'2 for our team will better level. Stronger and talented. This team will eyeing Asia's powerhouse and South East Asian dominant. And eyeing as alonging our male level.

ankle breaker
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
that player with braces clutching the kid's tummy is quite a stunner. she caught my attention. who is she?

Butata
11-06-2007, 03:05 AM
that player with braces clutching the kid's tummy is quite a stunner. she caught my attention. who is she?
That's Fil-Japanese Machiko Matsuno, who plays locally for the Lyceum Lady Pirates.

bolabasket
11-06-2007, 05:35 AM
if you like Matsuno...here's Marylou Liebau

friendster photo
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/Louliebau.gif

with Kelly Williams
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/18733446613914l.jpg

the one with the ball (right)
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/17144467755138l.jpg

friendster comment
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/comen.gif

and here's Amira Issa
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/issa.gif

ankle breaker
11-06-2007, 09:02 PM
That's Fil-Japanese Machiko Matsuno, who plays locally for the Lyceum Lady Pirates.
she doesn't look like a japanese. she's more of a mestiza. are you sure her father is a japanese?

rikhardur
11-06-2007, 10:24 PM
she doesn't look like a japanese. she's more of a mestiza. are you sure her father is a japanese?
Well, her name sound quite Japanese and indeed she looks like one imo. Either way, mestiza or Japanese, she's has Mongoloid features :p

ankle breaker
11-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Well, her name sound quite Japanese and indeed she looks like one imo. Either way, mestiza or Japanese, she's has Mongoloid features :p
it doesn't matter on what is her ethnicity. she's really a beauty.

FilWelsh
11-08-2007, 05:35 PM
though Lou Liebau may have played for Oakland University in US NCAA Division I. . . She spent most her time on the bench. . . Her basketball stats were also not quite impressive. . .

qnxt
11-23-2007, 01:58 AM
TJ Breiz Miller 14yrs old 5'4'.-African American Filipino

Dannika Lugtu 14yrs old 5'2"

Check this out::::

http://www.asianweek.com/2007/11/20/filipina-female-basketball-players-with-fast-feet/

Also this: DANieLa Nopuente 5'7" of Tallahassee Community Colleg

Butata
11-23-2007, 03:04 AM
Machiko
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/55/39/9399355/810908312l.jpg

Vicki
http://b4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00634/40/72/634962704_l.jpg

Lebron23
11-23-2007, 03:38 AM
Machiko

Vicki

Wow ..... :D :D :D

ankle breaker
11-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Machiko

Vicki
machiko, is she basketball player? she looks like a GRO in her outfit. but she's very yummy and sexy. if all women basketball players are like her. i don't mind becoming a ballboy or a utility man so that i can take a peek at them all the time.:D

dreamwalker
11-23-2007, 09:08 PM
TJ Breiz Miller 14yrs old 5'4'.-African American Filipino

Dannika Lugtu 14yrs old 5'2"

Check this out::::

http://www.asianweek.com/2007/11/20/filipina-female-basketball-players-with-fast-feet/

Also this: DANieLa Nopuente 5'7" of Tallahassee Community Colleg

If we're going to have an U-20 RP Men's team, we might as well have a U-20 women's team don't you think?

dreamwalker
11-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Vicki

I think, I'm in love again for the Nth time this month....:D :D

kerouac82
11-24-2007, 12:52 AM
Machiko

Vicki

"Whooooooooooooooooooooo!"

- Ric Flair

bolabasket
11-24-2007, 05:37 AM
machiko, is she basketball player? she looks like a GRO in her outfit. but she's very yummy and sexy. if all women basketball players are like her. i don't mind becoming a ballboy or a utility man so that i can take a peek at them all the time.:D
better to be the team's masseur....

Servinio
11-25-2007, 03:50 AM
THE Philippine Women's NT and Coach Matthew Gaston were one of the many guests during last night's inauguration and blessing of the BAP-SBP offices inside the Philsports Complex in Pasig City. From what I remember, almost everyone was there give or take a member or two.

gambitx
11-25-2007, 09:17 AM

I wanna play balls with her..........:D :D :D

protossdomain
11-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Can you stand the heat? Well, I can't. >_<

Butata
11-25-2007, 11:59 AM
http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00689/82/96/689726928_l.jpg

Lebron23
11-25-2007, 01:14 PM
http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00689/82/96/689726928_l.jpg

My Dreamgirl :D

hawke12
11-25-2007, 03:15 PM
^^
All nations should adopt this type of uniform for womens basketball...

damn...

protossdomain
11-25-2007, 06:18 PM
^^

damn...

I suggest that of a beach volley uniform. >_<

donmar
11-26-2007, 12:29 AM
^^

damn...

Actually the Austalian Women's National Team wore that type of uniform... and in some extent New Zealand Women's

bolabasket
11-26-2007, 03:50 AM
how about the PBA using it as official uniform design....:D

RayV
11-26-2007, 03:54 AM

Hehehe... all gay PBA fans would go loco if that ever happens.... :D :D

Plus, nobody would sign up for the draft, unless of course.... :D

pachador
11-26-2007, 04:40 AM
control your raging hormones guys :D take it easy, the girls might become scared and close their friendster or myspace accounts, etc

Butata
12-04-2007, 08:34 AM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_BquY6zd9Wxo/R0WX7CJD3RI/AAAAAAAABaQ/VsaRxdzUwTg/s1600/RP%2BWomen

Butata
12-04-2007, 08:40 AM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_BquY6zd9Wxo/R0P5siJD3JI/AAAAAAAABZQ/ub4BMHvCIW4/s1600/DSC_0184.JPG

chokois
12-04-2007, 10:00 AM

IF THAT WILL HAPPEN, I HOPE GABE NORWOOD signs as a DRAFTEE. hehe :-)

And ofcourse, I would love to see Jayjay, Mark, Erik, Danny, James,etc wore that. hehe

joeven
12-04-2007, 10:40 AM

And ofcourse, I would love to see Jayjay, Mark, Erik, Danny, James,etc wore that. hehe

Huwaaat? :confused:

Onizuka01
12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Huwaaat? :confused:

is'nt HE revealing HERself?? :D :D

ankle breaker
12-04-2007, 03:10 PM
is'nt HE revealing HERself?? :D :D
what a question.

KamoteQ
12-05-2007, 01:43 PM

Oh my god :eek:
What a revealing statement...

ankle breaker
12-05-2007, 04:20 PM
what about if they will just let them wear a beach volleyball attire?

protossdomain
12-06-2007, 02:38 AM

That's because he's a she. ;)

bolabasket
12-06-2007, 05:33 AM
hahahaha...slip of the post? :D

kerouac82
12-06-2007, 05:39 AM
There are reports (I think it's AnthonyServinio in Gameface) of a 6'5" junior in Cagayan de Oro.

Yes, it's a she.

bolabasket
12-06-2007, 08:31 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/sports-pic01.jpg

b3lowzro
12-06-2007, 11:56 AM

kinda the like the Celtic 3 hehe

ankle breaker
12-06-2007, 04:01 PM
candidates for miss world pageant? :D very pretty to become basketball players.

bolabasket
12-07-2007, 04:37 AM
another RP Women's Team prospect

5-8 Daniela Nopuente, Guard Tallahassee College
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/daniela_nopuente_medium.jpg

joeven
12-07-2007, 04:44 AM
another RP Women's Team prospect

5-8 Daniela Nopuente, Guard Tallahassee College
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/GearX_2007/another/daniela_nopuente_medium.jpg

damn she's also pretty... can't wait to see her play here... har har har!:D

rikhardur
12-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Guys do you actually find any Filipina player not pretty? :D

b3lowzro
12-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Guys do you actually find any Filipina player not pretty? :D

well like what all filipinos say "The Filipinas are the most beautiful women here in the planet".