Gametape from a league game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gametape from a league game

I am looking for the game between ZLATOROG LASKO and GEOPLIN SLOVAN LJUBLJANA played on the January 17. Do you know where I can order this game, because I would need it urgently. please let me know.

Originally posted by matrix031
    I am looking for the game between ZLATOROG LASKO and GEOPLIN SLOVAN LJUBLJANA played on the January 17. Do you know where I can order this game, because I would need it urgently. please let me know.
    I think that referee organisation has all the tapes... or it might be a matter of bball federation. Otherwise, the game wasn't broadcasted, so I doubt you'll get it here. I'd suggest you to contact the federation, or both clubs...
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

okay can you tell me how I can contact the federation?

Comment

Originally posted by matrix031
        okay can you tell me how I can contact the federation?
        Here you can get contact emails and numbers of the people working at the basketball federation. I suggest you to call or send an email to Matej Avanzo, he is their PR guy. To be honest I really doubt they have the tape.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information