Rashad Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashad Bell

sorry, here I go again... after waiving Rob Sanders, we signed Rashad Bell who I understand played with Coca-Cola Tigers for some time.

Any info on him, is he any good?

Damn, our scouts must be looking at this forum!
    sigpic

San Miguel 102 – Young 24, Calaguio 19, Ildefonso 18, Gonzales 10, Wilson 10, Pena 9, Racela 7, Tenorio 5, Espinas 0, Villanueva 0.

Coca-Cola 101 – Bell 30, Arigo 22, Cabagnot 20, Duremdes 16, Peek 7, Tolomia 3, Pacana 2, Misolas 2, Calimag 0, Antonio 0.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coca-Cola 100 – Bell 45, Arigo 18, Duremdes 10, Cabagnot 9, Tolomia 6, Peek 3, Antonio 3, Pacana 0, Avenido 0.

Purefoods 97 – Yap 40, Chandler 22, Simon 11, Salvador 8, Yap R. 7, Evangelista 5, Castillo 3, Adducul 1, Pingris 0, Yee 0
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Red Bull 105 – Baguio 26, Hrabak 17, Penny 13, Alvarez 12, Fonacier 10, Robinson 9, Sharma 6, Valenzuela 6, Bugia 4, Cruz 2, Membrere 0, Najorda 0.

Coca-Cola 103 – Bell 39, Calimag 13, Peek 13, Tolomia 11, Cabagnot 9, Antonio 6, Arigo 5, Yeo 4, Duremdes 2, Pacana 1, Avenido 0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ischmemia
      San Miguel 102 – Young 24, Calaguio 19, Ildefonso 18, Gonzales 10, Wilson 10, Pena 9, Racela 7, Tenorio 5, Espinas 0, Villanueva 0.

Coca-Cola 101 – Bell 30, Arigo 22, Cabagnot 20, Duremdes 16, Peek 7, Tolomia 3, Pacana 2, Misolas 2, Calimag 0, Antonio 0.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coca-Cola 100 – Bell 45, Arigo 18, Duremdes 10, Cabagnot 9, Tolomia 6, Peek 3, Antonio 3, Pacana 0, Avenido 0.

Purefoods 97 – Yap 40, Chandler 22, Simon 11, Salvador 8, Yap R. 7, Evangelista 5, Castillo 3, Adducul 1, Pingris 0, Yee 0
      -----------------------------------------------------------------

Red Bull 105 – Baguio 26, Hrabak 17, Penny 13, Alvarez 12, Fonacier 10, Robinson 9, Sharma 6, Valenzuela 6, Bugia 4, Cruz 2, Membrere 0, Najorda 0.

Coca-Cola 103 – Bell 39, Calimag 13, Peek 13, Tolomia 11, Cabagnot 9, Antonio 6, Arigo 5, Yeo 4, Duremdes 2, Pacana 1, Avenido 0
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pba.ph/content/category/1/1/82/
      he only played 3 games in the PBA?
      sigpic

Comment

So it's Bell now..

Originally posted by -K2-
        he only played 3 games in the PBA?
        Well, so here we are again.. Let's start it up.

Bell is definitely an offensive juggernaut. No doubt about it. He only played 3 games with Coca-cola after dominating the league in Hungary so he's not a stranger in playing overseas unlike Sanders. His defense is decent, so is his ball handling abilities. One of the things that raised some eyebrows is his ability to dish the ball when needed. It was alright in Hungary and the P.I because he was given the green light to rack em up but with the talent that you have in your team, Bell does no have the luxury to attempt that many shots. It would be interesting to see him adjust to being a role player.

Comment

as long as he takes smart shots and play defense, he will be ok

sounds good so far
          sigpic

Comment

as long as he takes smart shots and play defense, he will be ok

sounds good so far
            He only played 3 games because he arrived at the later part of the conference, and Coca cola eventually got eliminated by San Miguel in the Wildcard round. Do keep us updated on his performance in PR. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagner_Standout
              He only played 3 games because he arrived at the later part of the conference, and Coca cola eventually got eliminated by San Miguel in the Wildcard round. Do keep us updated on his performance in PR. thanks.
              yeah, sure

you can always check the Round Robin topic on the Puerto Rican forum which I keep updated every gameday

Link to the Topic
              sigpic

Comment

yeah, sure

you can always check the Round Robin topic on the Puerto Rican forum which I keep updated every gameday

Link to the Topic
                I believe if Bell had arrived earlier, Coca-cola would have made it to the PBA semis. Bell is a pure scorer and go-to guy. Am sure he would fit well in any league.
                SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket
                  I believe if Bell had arrived earlier, Coca-cola would have made it to the PBA semis. Bell is a pure scorer and go-to guy. Am sure he would fit well in any league.
                  there is a video of him on the PBA, really mad and close to a tantrum cuz a defeat he suffered hehe

what made him go to such a reaction?

im actually hanging more on the pinoy forum than in mines
                  sigpic

Comment

there is a video of him on the PBA, really mad and close to a tantrum cuz a defeat he suffered hehe

what made him go to such a reaction?

im actually hanging more on the pinoy forum than in mines

His team was up by four points with 5 seconds to play and they lost by 1 point. It was a do or die game....meaning the loser goes home and the winner goes to the next round.
                    SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket
                      His team was up by four points with 5 seconds to play and they lost by 1 point. It was a do or die game....meaning the loser goes home and the winner goes to the next round.
                      he cant stand losing

I love this kid
                      sigpic

Comment

he did alright on his first game

12 points, 2 blocks, 2 reb, and 2 assists in 20 minutes coming off the bench
                        Shooting 3-7 from the field and a perfect 6-6 from the line on a W 84-81.

He had some troubles adjusting to the intensity of the game and he doesnt protect the ball really well. His defensive stance is ugly but he didnt showed any weakness in defense. His shooting seems good and his post game is below average. He has a good feeling for the game, knows how and when to pass. He has the potential to really help this team
                        sigpic

Comment

I want Rashad Bell back as PBA import next conference, he is probably one of the most explosive PBA import that i have ever seen in a quite some times beside the charismatic Rod Nealy of Brgy. Ginebra.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebron23
                            I want Rashad Bell back as PBA import next conference, he is probably one of the most explosive PBA import that i have ever seen in a quite some times beside the charismatic Rod Nealy of Brgy. Ginebra.

I doubt it, especially when the huge imports will be back. Besides, 3-4 games isnt that much of a gauge if an import is that explosive. I'd have Rudy Hatfield guard him and he'll sure as heck wont be getting 30. But im not taking anything away from him, he's a good player. But if he can do what Roe Ellis and Sully did for their teams (that is, do more than score and play team ball), that would make him more marketable not only in the P.I but in AUS and Europe as well.

Comment

-Rashad Bell-

Originally Posted by Lebron23

==================================
                              I'm a fan of Rashad Bell back when he was with the Coca Cola Tigers. I've watched the Coca Cola - San Miguel game and yes it true that Coke was up by 4 within 29 seconds but a turnover by John Arigo (traveling) started it all. I dont know who's to blame but I want Rashad to play again in the PBA and of course with the same team (Coke) just to prove something coz that time Coke was not allowed to lose any game. There's a loyt of pressure being put on to the shoulder of Rashad. Hopefully, If you can contact coach Bikny Favis of Coke, pls tell him to have Rashad Bell play again in the PBA especially for Coke.

Use letter size wisely please.
                              Last edited by rikhardur; 10-21-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information