PDA

View Full Version : qiangdade is a man !!!

PHILIPeurobasket
06-17-2007, 07:50 PM
I have today birthday and only qiangdade send me PM with wishes, so I want thank him, and write that qiangdade will get big Polish beer or strong Polish vodka - he will get it only if he arrived in Poland ;) So ??? Maybe basketball friendly game on holidays :P ???

Thank you man - FRIEND !!! :)

qiangdade
06-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I have today birthday and only qiangdade send me PM with wishes, so I want thank him, and write that qiangdade will get big Polish beer or strong Polish vodka - he will get it only if he arrived in Poland ;) So ??? Maybe basketball friendly game on holidays :P ???

Lol! i wouldn't mind a bottle of grasovka or a zywiec. Been in Poland 3-4 times, but i am probably gonan spend the summer in greece :)

PHILIPeurobasket
06-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Lol! i wouldn't mind a bottle of grasovka or a zywiec. Been in Poland 3-4 times, but i am probably gonan spend the summer in greece :)

Zywiec is OK, but you must drink Kasztelan, and if we talk about vodka - you must try Frideryk Chopin or Starogardzka ;)

If you will be next time in Poland please give info ;)

c_fish
06-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Happy birthday Philip! ....So what do I get?:rolleyes:

rikhardur
06-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Didn't know it was your birthday Philip, a happy one then!

elaj
06-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Happy b-day! :D

adebisi
06-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Happy bday dear polish friend, have a good party! ;)

PHILIPeurobasket
06-18-2007, 05:56 AM
Thanks guys :) Party was great, because I finish today high-school :), I buy new car and I my wife made for me great suprise :p

Trifilli
06-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Happy B-day :)

J-Mart
06-18-2007, 06:35 AM

be a man and stfu :rolleyes:

qiangdade
06-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks guys :) Party was great, because I finish today high-school :), I buy new car and I my wife made for me great suprise :p

Somehow "i finished highschool today" and "my wife" should not exist in the same sentence. Lol:p

Digdis
06-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Somehow "i finished highschool today" and "my wife" should not exist in the same sentence. Lol:p
No no - you didn't understand his english as usual. The surprise was that he took his wife's car, smashed into his high school and finished it. Come on qiangdade - be a man!
Have a happy b-day Philip. :cool:

Joško Poljak Fan
06-18-2007, 10:24 AM
happy b-day :D

sashikas
06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
happy birthday,

Sto lat!

Phantim3dx
06-18-2007, 11:53 AM
No no - you didn't understand his english as usual. The surprise was that he took his wife's car, smashed into his high school and finished it. Come on qiangdade - be a man!

god u guys are just friggin hilarious, the finished high school and wife thing had me already, and then this god im teary eyed laughing so hard!

re5pectas
06-18-2007, 03:15 PM

god u guys are just friggin hilarious, the finished high school and wife thing had me already, and then this god im teary eyed laughing so hard!
Me too:D :D :D good one, Digdis :DDD

ArkadiosV2
06-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Yes, thats what i call freedom... finishing high school and getting married...

Do they pay you to finish high school Philip? How else could you afford to buy a car? Unless interbasket pay you by the post, you must be a millionaire then...

As for begging for a 'happy birthday', i'm a generous man.

Happy Birthday.

kestas
06-18-2007, 03:50 PM
wait a sec, you thought qiangdade was a chick? well, interresting, but hardly suprisising for a man like you ;)

anyways, as you insist, here's mine: Happy Birthday! :)
there.

Jan van Grabski
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
i dont understand something here. How come that you are finishing high school only now ? In my understanding high schools usually cover teaching from 8 to 12 grade. and you are already 23 years old, philip ? At 23 i for example had a master degree......

qiangdade is not a chick ? gosh.....:eek:

Phantim3dx
06-18-2007, 05:07 PM
if qiangdade was a chick due in part to our assumptions of how he posted in the boards, he/she would be one big lesbian

elaj
06-18-2007, 05:55 PM
i dont understand something here. How come that you are finishing high school only now ? In my understanding high schools usually cover teaching from 8 to 12 grade. and you are already 23 years old, philip ? At 23 i for example had a master degree......

qiangdade is not a chick ? gosh.....:eek:
I don't even know how he finnished high school with that knowledge of English.

qiangdade
06-18-2007, 06:54 PM
if qiangdade was a chick due in part to our assumptions of how he posted in the boards, he/she would be one big lesbian

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL!!!!!!:D :D :D

One big fat ugly lesbian! lol!!:D

Digdis
06-18-2007, 06:59 PM
One big fat ugly lesbian! lol!!:D
Your avatar tells it all - qiangdyke!

rikhardur
06-18-2007, 07:01 PM
:D The revelation day! :D

PHILIPeurobasket
06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
When I wrote "highschool" I mean something more then licuem, but less then university ... I finished "2-years Liceum after liceum" ;)

ArkadiosV2
06-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Why would someone go to another lyceum after they finish one lyceum?

Philip, is that you in the avatar?

PHILIPeurobasket
06-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Why would someone go to another lyceum after they finish one lyceum??

Because peoples (read - I) think about another direction/specialization

Philip, is that you in the avatar?

Yes, BIG Anwil fan, and few years ago Anwil's junior :o

Basket_
06-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Happy Birthday Philip!

qiangdade
06-19-2007, 03:24 PM

busted!!:D :D

robbe
06-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Happy birthday, Philip!

Isn't that hard to differ? I mean, with all the talent and big names arriving in Sopot in a 45 minute rhythm, every day should feel like having birthday and christmas all at once. And suddenly, here's a real birthday...

Just kidding. Keep it coming! Otherwise it would take something away from this board.

Belated best wishes from Bonn