fiba rules on reserve players??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiba rules on reserve players??

1.) per fiba rules, how many players per team? its 12 right ?

2.) how many reserve players are allowed per team?

3.) can the reserve players go with the team to whatever tournament they are going to?

4.) Under what conditions can reserve player be activated and play in an ongoing tournament? if an active player gets injured? what else? or?
    =========================================
    Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

I think national team competitions don't have reserve players. You go with your twelve, and you can only make changes to that list before the first game and because of injuries (case Tony Parker last year).

I remember Argentina finished the 1996 Olympics with 8 available players (Nicola, Wolkowyski, De la Fuente and Ernesto Michel, they were all injured during the first round)
    Last edited by alermac; 06-01-2007, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information