KG Canaleta replace Tony Dela Cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG Canaleta replace Tony Dela Cruz

yes it is confirm just visit pba.ph for more info.
    It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me... I'm the best there is the best there was and the best there it will be.

Why Not Kelly Williams

Nino is good but Kelly will give them much better contribution than this guy.. Nino ehhhmm will give them high light get away dunks...

Comment

Siguro he is a more consistent 3pt shooter than Kelly (that is as what I have observed)...

<<<--- KG!!! Hehehe! I just hope he becomes more aggressive this time around because his performance during last Jones Cup just sucks....

Comment

Yes, I agree, in the last Brunei cup where in kelly was in, I think he got 0 out of many 3 pt. attemps. Ganda lang ang porma when shooting the ball, its like an NBA super star, feet wide apart, jumps high, hangs the hand in air after releasing the ball, the only problem, di pumasok ang ball.
        Originally posted by RayV
        Siguro he is a more consistent 3pt shooter than Kelly (that is as what I have observed)...

<<<--- KG!!! Hehehe! I just hope he becomes more aggressive this time around because his performance during last Jones Cup just sucks....

Comment

^ Yeah, I like his stroke too but he has to hit it as well... actually both KG and Kelly tends to fall in love with the 3 point shot but KG is a tad more accurate...

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information