Ronnie aguilar is not filipino =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie aguilar is not filipino =(

Ok guys some bad news. I finally got a reply from a Colorado State University Athletic Department. Ronnie aguilar is not Filipino or part-filipino. Unless, someone else can come up with something to the contrary. The issue is closed. i know it sucks but thats what i just found out today

The only other fil-foreigner who is a big man on the horizon is that 6'10" half-filipino half- new zealander that was mentioned in Philstar. we need to get him before new zealand gets him to play because once he has played for new zealand, i think the fiba rules say that he cannot play anymore for another country.
    =========================================
    Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

all those who aren't surpized, raise your hands...
    Jarinx Basketball @BuzzerBeater.com
    http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/107143/overview.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
      Ok guys some bad news. I finally got a reply from a Colorado State University Athletic Department. Ronnie aguilar is not Filipino or part-filipino. Unless, someone else can come up with something to the contrary. The issue is closed. i know it sucks but thats what i just found out today

The only other fil-foreigner who is a big man on the horizon is that 6'10" half-filipino half- new zealander that was mentioned in Philstar. we need to get him before new zealand gets him to play because once he has played for new zealand, i think the fiba rules say that he cannot play anymore for another country.
      Let the case close

Comment

Originally posted by jramoyo
        all those who aren't surpized, raise your hands...

Nobody's surprised except being disappointed, hehehehe because we really lack quality big men some are becoming paranoid, if they see or hear foreign big men who sound or look like filipino we presumed they got filipino blood

Comment

Hey! What is the name of that fil-new zealand player?Thanks

Comment

6'11

Anyone can confirm if Vincent Da Salla who played Pacific Mount Academy is 6'11 and Filipino....this might be also fictitious...

Comment

The high school alma mater, John Marshall High School in Los Angeles which Ronnie Aguilar attended has a large Filipino student population. Among its Filipino alumna was Black Eyed Peas' Allan Pineda Lindo aka apl.de.ap. . . Perhaps, it would be better to ask apl to clarify this matter. . .

Comment

What i know for sure is that Ronnie Aguilar's teammate at john marshall high school named Jason Escueta is 100% filipino. he is 6'5"
                Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by FilWelsh
                  The high school alma mater, John Marshall High School in Los Angeles which Ronnie Aguilar attended has a large Filipino student population. Among its Filipino alumna was Black Eyed Peas' Allan Pineda Lindo aka apl.de.ap. . . Perhaps, it would be better to ask apl to clarify this matter. . .
                  yeah, i agree with you. actually, me friend's friend studied in that school. he said, lots of filipinos in enrolled in that school. anyway, i also asked her some info bout Ronnie, but it sad to say, that some of the filipinos there in cali, doesnt care that much bout our RP team.
                  I'm Living Life in the Fastlane

Comment

david pennisi

so its confirmed ronnie aguilar has no filipino blood...how about the brother of mick pennisi whose name is david pennisi...he was a player in the australian league right and i think he is 6'10...does he have filipino blood like his brother mick whose mother is a filipina or are they only half brothers?

Comment

mukhang half-brothers. they don't look alike. mick is calbo while the david has hair

Originally posted by allan
                      so its confirmed ronnie aguilar has no filipino blood...how about the brother of mick pennisi whose name is david pennisi...he was a player in the australian league right and i think he is 6'10...does he have filipino blood like his brother mick whose mother is a filipina or are they only half brothers?

Comment

i would inquire about his ethnicity from his mother club..stay tuned

p.s. i just check..there is no pinnisi or the likes that are in any active list of the NBL..
                        ive seen him play for the razorback before but i dont see any resemblance
                        Last edited by VII; 05-28-2007, 05:20 AM.

Comment

David Pennisi is currently playing in minor Itallian league team, UCC Casalpusterlengo.

Comment

Hey Ronnie Aguilar is a filipino!

Hey he is son of the both pure Filipinos in L.A.
                            Lilian Romero and Gabriel Agular are both pure Filipinos!

Don't believe they posted is not Filipino he is a Filipino!!!!

Comment

Aha!!! it's fake!!!...

I found him he is a true blooded Filipino!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information