X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gershon uber alles!!

Gershon is a coaching genius!
    he's the Napoleon of basketball!

i have the suspicion that he has an ace up in his sleeve and he is going to risk everything to win the championship,
    its all or nothing!

imagine this,

-Oly manages to qualify to the final,
    at the first game PAO plays very well as they alwasy do and Oly struggles in offense and defence as usually and it is seems an easy win for PAO,

all of the sudden Gershon plays his last card, something that nobody expected,
    he puts Sofo into the game!!!
    after the first surprise of using him comes the real shock!!
    its an unstoppable Sofo in great shape!
    something like a black Hulk!

and at the end of the game Gershon and Sofo shake hands and they thank each other!
    it seems the whole fight they had was fake and they took PAO by surprise!-

hey that would be a great movie script

Originally posted by KokkinosVasilias

i have the suspicion that he has an ace up in his sleeve and he is going to risk everything to win the championship,
    its all or nothing!

imagine this,

at the first game PAO plays very well as they alwasy do and Oly struggles in offense and defence as usually and it is seems an easy win for PAO,

and at the end of the game Gershon and Sofo shake hands and they thank each other!

my friend this is not a bball story, it's WWE!!!only in wrestling u can find such stories!
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

He already used him vs Panathinaikos in OAKA and it worked. Seems that Gershon only cares for a match when there is a personal vendeta in stake like vs Obradovic.

Originally posted by parso
      Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
      Originally posted by sseppel
      it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
      Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
      Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

its all or nothing!

imagine this,

yes but again he will need another of his genius tricks.he took only one game in a series of three.even god cant help him
        1st in IBN 2018-2019
        2nd in IBN 2016-2017
        2nd in IBN 2015-2016
        1st in IBN 2014-2015
        2nd in IBN 2013-2014
        2nd in IBN 2012-2013
        2nd in IBN 2010-2011
        3nd in IBN 2009-2010
        1st in IBN 2008-2009
        2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
        https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
        @RankingsSport

Comment

its all or nothing!

imagine this,

Something like that was also said for Tony Delk,nice script.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy green
            yes but again he will need another of his genius tricks.he took only one game in a series of three.even god cant help him
            it's very simple!
            1)Oly will take one game without tricks(if u think a 3-1 score would b logical then there's no reason 2 disagree with me on that).that's victory no1...
            2)as we've seen in the last seasons Gershon's team has a magic game at the end of the season when they make every shot and win an important game(e.g.2004 EL final, 2006 EL semifinal).That's another one of his tricks.It has no logical explanation it just happens victory no2...
            3)the scenario has been already written:Sofo returns in game 5 in excellent shape and takes PAO by surprise!victory no3!!!
            After the match Gershon will say about Sofo:"God and I gave him the chance 2 play..." and they will celebrate together by eating lamb chops
            and if none of these works, we can just lock Diamantidis in the locker room

Comment

the latest news is that Sofo is in the worst possible shape and noone expects that he will play again this season!

EUROLEAGUE Euroleague: Κανονικά οι αναμετρήσεις των δύο ελληνικών ομάδων! Featured Τραγωδία στα Τέμπη: Οι ανακοινώσεις των ομάδων! (pics) Featured Nikola Jokic: Έκτος παίκτης στην ιστορία με 100 triple-double! A2 Elite League: Η βαθμολογία μετά … A2 Elite League: LIVE το Τρίτωνας – Κόροιβος EUROLEAGUE Fenerbache: Ανακοινώθηκε και επίσημα ο Tyler Dorsey! (pic, vid) EUROLEAGUE Euroleague: […]

so everything is going according to the plan!

Comment

I only have to note that "uber alles" thing is very wrong for Jewish/Israeli eyes... I wouldn't think Gershon would like it too...
                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan
                  I only have to note that "uber alles" thing is very wrong for Jewish/Israeli eyes... I wouldn't think Gershon would like it too...
                  Ãœber alles is a very common expression...

Comment

It is a common expression indeed, but on second thought, it's probably not pleasant 2 the Israeli people so maybe it's not nice 2 use this expression 4 an Israeli.

Comment

Originally posted by T.W.Is.M.
                      It is a common expression indeed, but on second thought, it's probably not pleasant 2 the Israeli people so maybe it's not nice 2 use this expression 4 an Israeli.
                      true, i havent really thought abou that!
                      but on the other hand neither Gershon's coaching is nice

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan
                        Actually it is very common in germany. You can say it about anything: Bier Ãœber alles. The part that is probably offensive to israelis is that the verse "Deutschland Ãœber Alles" was the opening verse of the Nazi hymn. Yet the lyrics were written some 100 years before that and have been used as a national anthem since 1922 thus before Nazis took control. Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Lied_der_Deutschen

Yet i see yout point why it would be offensive in combination with an Israeli

from wiki
                        "In its historical context, the opening line "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt" (Germany, Germany above all, above everything in the world) has to be understood as an appeal to the various German sovereigns to give the creation of a united Germany a higher priority than the independence of their small states. Any claims to German supremacy on an international level, as interpreted nearly a century later by the Nazis, were virtually unthinkable in the international situation of the 1840s. Mainly due to the use by the Nazis, the anthem is still known in most of the English-speaking world by its first line, even though only the third stanza constitutes the official anthem for reasons that are explained below."
                        sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Yep.. Thanks, qiangdade. If only Germany became united in 17th century and not in 19th...
                          And back to Gershon - he's good coach, but I don't think he's that devious - he's very good in game management, but playing surprise game... Don't think so...
                          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

It may sounded as a joke 2 most of us, but this scenario has almost came true!What's more, sth similar happened with Acker too!!!Everybody was writing that he was finished, that he wouldn't play again etc.Finally Sofo plays(limited minutes, but that's the time Gershon judges he can help) and Acker is in the court 4 about 30 mins!
                            Should we expect any other magic tricks 4 game 5?

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                              I gotta give this to Gershon, he has got a great sense of humor.

Last night after being bombed with tens of bottles and cups of water and coffees by the fans while on his way to the locker rooms and when asked about it he said

'I prefer beer'

Respect.

man this was the best saying i heard from the beginning of the season
                              after saying this for me would be a great loss for Greek basketball

damn i will miss his famous stick in the Greek finals this year
                              1st in IBN 2018-2019
                              2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                              2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                              1st in IBN 2014-2015
                              2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                              2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                              2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                              3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                              1st in IBN 2008-2009
                              2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                              https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                              @RankingsSport

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information