Ronnie Aguilar 7 footer at colorado state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Aguilar 7 footer at colorado state

anybody knows what country 7 footer Ronnie Aguilar's parents are from?? is he filipino? mexican? puerto rican? etc
    ronnie aguilar is a 7 footer at colorado state university
    =========================================
    Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Originally posted by pachador
    anybody knows what country 7 footer Ronnie Aguilar's parents are from?? is he filipino? mexican? puerto rican? etc
    ronnie aguilar is a 7 footer at colorado state university
    Don't know, just know he is American.

I do know that he got into a fight with a teammate who aimed a gun at him and shot the couch over going to church of all things.

The other player, Xavier Kilby, didn't like that Aguilar said that he "wasn't raised right" so he got his gun to prove him wrong I guess....

Good times....

Comment

jeez..... xavier could have just used a water pistol instead of a real gun for goodness sakes. thanks for the reply !

Originally posted by Czarkazem13
      Don't know, just know he is American.

I do know that he got into a fight with a teammate who aimed a gun at him and shot the couch over going to church of all things.

The other player, Xavier Kilby, didn't like that Aguilar said that he "wasn't raised right" so he got his gun to prove him wrong I guess....

Good times....
      Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

Bro Pachador, I thank you for giving us this info about Ronnie Aguilar. i actually picked up this info of yours and pasted it in the Pacland basketball thread, (link provided below).

Hope he is a Filipino and most lkiely he is coz i researched the John Marshall High School from where he graduated and it seems the school caters more for Asians and Filipinos than Mexicans or Latinos. In fact, the school has tie-ups with outside organizations that is being run by Filipinos. Anyways, hopefully our PBA coaches would try to look further about Aguilar, thanks for the link.

Comment

well, i know for a fact 100% that one of Ronnie's teammates at John Marshall high school is filipino. he is Edwin Escueta, a 6'5" 250 lbs bruiser. anyway, I'm trying to contact SIPA and see if they can help.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information