Sao Paolo´s basketball pro teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sao Paolo´s basketball pro teams

I am going to Sao Paolo Brazil from Wednesday 9th of May until Sunday 14th of May.
    Is there any professional teams in Sao Paolo or semi pro teams where I can watch some basketball games?
    From Latin Basket there is a team called PINHEIROS-SANTO ANDRE SAO PAOLO however, they are in the second tier league. I am hoping to watch some of the top tier clubs of Brazil.
    Thanks in advance.
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

Right now, the city of Sao Paulo only has one team in the National Tournament: it's the Paulistano club, currently ranked 6th with a 11-7 record.

And these days there is a Sao Paulo regional semi-pro tournament called "Novo Milenio" (New Millenium), with these clubs:

-Praia Grande (in Vila Antarctica)
    -Guarujá
    -Casa Branca
    -Americana
    -América (in Sao Jose do Rio Preto)
    -Liga Sorocabana in (Sorocaba)
    -Pihneiros
    -Ulbra (in Sao Bernardo do Campo)
    -Internacional (in Santos)
    -XV (in Piracicaba)

Comment

Forgot to say: there are two other pro teams in the state of Sao Paulo (not the city, the state). One is Franca BC (in the city of Franca) an the other is Bandeirantes/Rio Claro (in the city of Rio Claro). I don't know how far these cities are from Sao Paulo, but i tell you anyway.

Comment

You should try to watch Franca, in my opinion they're the best team in the state... the city is around 300km from the capital, and there are buses all the time.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information