Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Managing Knee Injury With Playing Basketball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing Knee Injury With Playing Basketball.

hello,everyone.
    I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANYONE HERE CAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW TO BUILD UP LEG SO THAT MY KNEE WILL BE STRONG TO AVIOD ANY KNEE INJURY,HOWEVER,I DO HAVE KNEE INJURY B/4 AND I POSTED SOME THREAD TO SEE IF I CAN GET HELP ON HOW TO MANAGE MY KNEE INJURY.PLS HOW DO U THINK I CAN START PLAYING BASKETBALL WITHOUT HAVING TO GET ANOTHER KNEE INJURY.WHAT DRUGS CAN HELP MANAGE KNEE INJURY AND WHAT TRAINING DO U THINK WILL BE MOST EFFECTIVE TO GET BACK ON PITCH SOON COS I GOT TO GO TRYOUT TO GERMANY ON JULY.DO I HAVE TO JUMP UP AS PART OF KNEE EXECISE.
    THANKS.

Your best bet is to go to an Sports doctor/athletic trainer, they will give you a rutine and tell you exactly what to do and what not to do...There are different types of knee injuries, so don't take advice on just about anybody, they can make your case worst if any.

I know that weightlifting with little or no weight helps, walking on a pool also helps, but like I said, get professional advice different types of injury require different type of attention....

Cheers
    2008... Beijing, China
    2010... Vancouver, Canada
    2012... London, United Kingdom
    2014... Shoci, Russian Federation
    2016... Madrid, Chicago, Tokyo???

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information