Keydren Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keydren Clark

I was an avid follower of Keydren Clark in his final 2 years of College... however finding info about him in Greece is hard. Can someone inform me on how he's doing? And how his team is going?

Is he getting much love from the media and fans?

And anyone know how long his contract is in Greece?
    Check out my NBA Blog here!

He is doing good.. His team is 11th out of 14, fighting to stay in the A1, and they will probably manage.. He is the leader of Aigalew, and has scored 417 points in 22 games (19 ppg, 3 apg, 3,3 rpg). In a game in the start of the season he scored 51 points, a record for this year's championship.
    Generally he is appreciated a lot as one of the best scoring guards in the league.

Comment

I will agree on that.His team is a newcomer in the greek A1 so their goal 4 this season was 2 avoid relegation.They had a good start, they were in the middle of the table and Clark was a key factor 2 that, later on they had a slump that brought them back but they did a couple of wins which give them security 4 the moment.Clark is the leading scorer of his team, I think he also played in the greek all-star game and the fans of his team r always behind him(and the rest of the squad.Since we have in the forum an Aigaleo fan, he could certainly say more about Keekee's season.
      Your time is up my time is now,
      you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Well, I'd love to know what kind of a role he plays since he's so small on the court... Yerh, I'm pretty aware they are newly promoted side...

The reason he didn't make the NBA was that his ballhandling skills weren't exactly there... hopefully one day he can make it to the NBA or maybe to a big Euro club...
        Check out my NBA Blog here!

Comment

clarc is the classic 1-2 player i aegaleo. but he is a crazy scorer in his good night!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information