C Chris Daniels 7-0 Texas A&M-CC

International
    PF Yi Jianlin 7-0 Guangdon Tigers
    SF Joe Ingles 6-8 South Dragons
    C Ante Tomic 7-2 KK Zagreb
    SG Anton Ponkrashov 6-7 CSKA Moscow
    C Stanko Barac 7-1 Siroki
    C Kyrylo Fesenko 6-11 Cherkassy Monkeys

I don't know why McRoberts is going since his stock has dropped. He should stay another year. Davis' stock has dropped, but I don't see it rising if he stays another year. Don't know about Chris Daniels (maybe he can come out of nowhere like Chris Kaman or Patrick O'Bryant). Yi Jianlin - from what I've seen - has been impressive, but I don't see him making an impact for a while.

I would like to know others' thoughts, especially on some of the players I'm not familiar with.

Freshman swingman Chase Budinger, one of the top volleyball players in the U.S, is supposedly "evaluating his NBA options closely."

While POY Kevin Durant stated, "The NBA can wait. I love college so much and if I decide to stay, that's going to show a lot of freshmen that they don't have to go to college just for one year.

"I love my family so much at Texas and I really don't want to leave them," Durant said. "[The NBA] is my dream but it's going to be a hard decision."

Though I think he'll still go.

As far as Greg Oden goes, he has stated that he feels he's not ready for the NBA. It also helps that he's a good student (though you know somewhere Danny Ainge is banging his desk).

Comment

Originally posted by Czarkazem13
      So far:

NCAA
      PF Josh McRoberts 6-10 Duke
      SF Dominic McQuire 6-8 Fresno St.
      PF Glen Davis 6-8 LSU
      C Chris Daniels 7-0 Texas A&M-CC

International
      PF Yi Jianlin 7-0 Guangdon Tigers
      SF Joe Ingles 6-8 South Dragons
      C Ante Tomic 7-2 KK Zagreb
      SG Anton Ponkrashov 6-7 CSKA Moscow
      C Stanko Barac 7-1 Siroki
      C Kyrylo Fesenko 6-11 Cherkassy Monkeys

I don't know why McRoberts is going since his stock has dropped. He should stay another year. Davis' stock has dropped, but I don't see it rising if he stays another year. Don't know about Chris Daniels (maybe he can come out of nowhere like Chris Kaman or Patrick O'Bryant). Yi Jianlin - from what I've seen - has been impressive, but I don't see him making an impact for a while.

I would like to know others' thoughts, especially on some of the players I'm not familiar with.
      Josh McRoberts is talented but he has a ton of flaws in his game. This years draft will be good and deep especially if Durant, Oden and some of the internationals turn pro.
      Glen Davis is skilled but fat too many questions if your lazy in college you probably won't be more motivated after recieving millions.

The internationals are a mixed bag...
      PF Yi Jianlin- If he doesn't dominate in China I don't see how his game will translate into the NBA
      SF Joe Ingles-I've heard good things I've never seen him play
      C Ante Tomic- I like him but I don't think he will put on a lot of weight so he is one demensional at best
      SG Anton Ponkrashov- I know people who are impressed but I'm not
      C Stanko Barac-I like him, with better coaching I think he could be good if he works at it.
      C Kyrylo Fesenko- created a name for himself but I don't know if he can play

Comment

Originally posted by Czarkazem13
        Freshman swingman Chase Budinger, one of the top volleyball players in the U.S, is supposedly "evaluating his NBA options closely."

While POY Kevin Durant stated, "The NBA can wait. I love college so much and if I decide to stay, that's going to show a lot of freshmen that they don't have to go to college just for one year.

"I love my family so much at Texas and I really don't want to leave them," Durant said. "[The NBA] is my dream but it's going to be a hard decision."

Though I think he'll still go.

As far as Greg Oden goes, he has stated that he feels he's not ready for the NBA. It also helps that he's a good student (though you know somewhere Danny Ainge is banging his desk).
        Danny Ainge my mormon hero. How is he doing in management. Has he made any stupid decisions?
        Alrighty then! Take care now, bye bye then.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans
          Josh McRoberts is talented but he has a ton of flaws in his game. This years draft will be good and deep especially if Durant, Oden and some of the internationals turn pro.
          Glen Davis is skilled but fat too many questions if your lazy in college you probably won't be more motivated after recieving millions.

The internationals are a mixed bag...
          PF Yi Jianlin- If he doesn't dominate in China I don't see how his game will translate into the NBA
          SF Joe Ingles-I've heard good things I've never seen him play
          C Ante Tomic- I like him but I don't think he will put on a lot of weight so he is one demensional at best
          SG Anton Ponkrashov- I know people who are impressed but I'm not
          C Stanko Barac-I like him, with better coaching I think he could be good if he works at it.
          C Kyrylo Fesenko- created a name for himself but I don't know if he can play
          Where's Tiango Splitter and Rudy Fernandez. Or are they not good enough for your list.

Comment

Tiango Splitter

Tiango Splitter

Is that your moms nickname, I thought it was cream sandwich swallower? I didn't know she was a spitter?

Tiago Splitter is decent but has failed to develope like everyone expected. He seems too slow and too unskilled to make a big impact on the NBA. He has had back problems and if he has recovered and shows better quickness he could sneek into the first round of the NBA draft.

Rudy Fernandez is a baller, he will be able to play in the NBA for sure. He may not be taken high but TP and Sergio Rodriguez were picked at the end of the first round as well.

This wasn't a complete list of NBA entrants, just early ones who have declared.

Now go get me some milk from your momma.

Comment

Isn't Splitter automatically eligible this year, anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin
                Where's Tiango Splitter and Rudy Fernandez. Or are they not good enough for your list.
                What? The list was for early entries who've stated that they are in.

Danny Ainge my mormon hero. How is he doing in management. Has he made any stupid decisions?
                Mine's Philo Farnsworth.

Ainge has drafted some good young talent, but you know he wants Oden. They need to trade Pierce (who I don't feel sorry for - KG, now him I feel bad for) for some good draft picks and pick up some quality veterans to lead the young team.

Comment

Tiango Splitter

Is that your moms nickname, I thought it was cream sandwich swallower? I didn't know she was a spitter?

Tiago Splitter is decent but has failed to develope like everyone expected. He seems too slow and too unskilled to make a big impact on the NBA. He has had back problems and if he has recovered and shows better quickness he could sneek into the first round of the NBA draft.

Rudy Fernandez is a baller, he will be able to play in the NBA for sure. He may not be taken high but TP and Sergio Rodriguez were picked at the end of the first round as well.

This wasn't a complete list of NBA entrants, just early ones who have declared.

Now go get me some milk from your momma.
                  You're not that smart. If you were you would know Sergio Rodriguez was only a mediocre young player in the eurocup. Not a Player of Tiago Splitter's level. If Sergio Rodriguez could have success in the nba. Tiago Splitter and Rudy Fernandez should be guaranteed successes. NBA regular season is played as an exhibition compared to the Euroleague.

Since you've brought up my mother. My mother doesn't make those mistakes. Your mother very well has and does. If she's dumb enough to have you.

Comment

Tiago might be just another showcase of how different european basketball is to NBA, like Varejao was for example... as athleticism play a much bigger role in NBA I think he'll surprise a lot of people...
                    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

You're not that smart. If you were you would know Sergio Rodriguez was only a mediocre young player in the eurocup. Not a Player of Tiago Splitter's level. If Sergio Rodriguez could have success in the nba. Tiago Splitter and Rudy Fernandez should be guaranteed successes. NBA regular season is played as an exhibition compared to the Euroleague.

Since you've brought up my mother. My mother doesn't make those mistakes. Your mother very well has and does. If she's dumb enough to have you.
                      Is that the best you got Calvin? This is bball smack talk is suppose to come natural if you got game. Is this Calvin from Mcdonalds down the street that makes my fries? I bet it is, stick to taking out the garbage and making me fries instead of bball.

If playing in Europe meant sucess in the NBA were is Jasikavicious, Rakocevic, Santiago, Turkcan and so many other examples. Your a simpleton who only can think linear lines.

How can you say because Rodriguez played well that Splitter and Fernandez are guaranteed success? I know you make fries to earn your lettuce but even a fry guy at wackArnolds should know better. I guess I can assume you also ride the small bus and wear a crash helmet, eh Corkey?

I now know anything you say about bball is without thought or reason. So stick to making me french fries and I'll stick it to your moms.

See ya,

OH! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!

Haters ball is in session.

At least if your gonna step to me bring some game, even if your in the D-league try to come correct.

Comment

Is that the best you got Calvin? This is bball smack talk is suppose to come natural if you got game. Is this Calvin from Mcdonalds down the street that makes my fries? I bet it is, stick to taking out the garbage and making me fries instead of bball.

If playing in Europe meant sucess in the NBA were is Jasikavicious, Rakocevic, Santiago, Turkcan and so many other examples. Your a simpleton who only can think linear lines.

How can you say because Rodriguez played well that Splitter and Fernandez are guaranteed success? I know you make fries to earn your lettuce but even a fry guy at wackArnolds should know better. I guess I can assume you also ride the small bus and wear a crash helmet, eh Corkey?

I now know anything you say about bball is without thought or reason. So stick to making me french fries and I'll stick it to your moms.

See ya,

OH! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!

Haters ball is in session.

At least if your gonna step to me bring some game, even if your in the D-league try to come correct.
                        So you want to stick it to a senior with a fixed SSN income. Work is work but I would prefer McDonalds to my moms Gigalo.

Tiago Splitter and Luis Fernandez are really really good. Sergio Rodriguez was a mediocre young guard from Adecco Estudiantes. Tiago Splitter and Luis Fernandez should perform better than Sergio Rodriguez. Any "expert of basketball" should know this. Just like the subpar performance of this years NCAA rookie class. Tyrus Thomas, Sheldon Williams, Rudy Gay and the rest of them couldn't play to the hype.

Comment

you mean Rudy, Calvin ;Luis Fernandez is the guy on draftexpress
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Tiago Splitter and Luis Fernandez are really really good. Sergio Rodriguez was a mediocre young guard from Adecco Estudiantes. Tiago Splitter and Luis Fernandez should perform better than Sergio Rodriguez. Any "expert of basketball" should know this. Just like the subpar performance of this years NCAA rookie class. Tyrus Thomas, Sheldon Williams, Rudy Gay and the rest of them couldn't play to the hype.
                            Huh, Rudy Gay is doing much better then Williams and Thomas. He also keeps improving as the year goes on.

And please don't use the word "expert" on this forum, since it is obvious no one is.

Also, how a player - especially a young player - plays in the EL is not always how they are going to be in the NBA. Especially when Omri Caspi only averages 0.7 ppg for his career in the EL. Of course he doesn't even play in it this season.

Comment

More news:

Not only does it look like Arron Afflalo is leaving UCLA, but teammates Josh Shipp and Darren Collison will be following.

While Josh McRoberts has put his name in the draft, Tyler Hansborough "is expected to announce soon that he will be returning to North Carolina for his junior season."

Thaddeus Young looks to be leaving Georgia Tech for the L. While teammate Javaris Crittenton is at "50/50."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information