Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Four, Euroleague QF: Will it take place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Four, Euroleague QF: Will it take place?

So after the Volleyball fan riots a Panathinaikos-Olympiakos and the death of a person in Greece all sports events in Greece and with greek teams during the next 14 days are cancelled.
    What does it mean fo the Panathinaikos- Dynamo game. Will it be postponed or what?
    And what about the Final Four? Are there any doubts i could be cancelled?
    "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

No, it will take place.

All the games of internal Greek competitions (all championship and cup games of any sports between Greek teams, organized by the Greek federations) will be postponed though.
    Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

but i bet now the chances of seeing both greek teams in the F4 are slim...

as Connor used to say "there can be only one"

Comment

No, it will not take place, at least not in Athens.

Euroleague is thinking of moving the Final Four to Tirana while Panathinaikos will play its home games in Nicosia and Olympiakos in Pristina.

Here is the source

http://news.ert.gr/3/304292.asp

Originally posted by parso
        Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
        Originally posted by sseppel
        it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
        Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
        Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Originally posted by KokkinosVasilias
          but i bet now the chances of seeing both greek teams in the F4 are slim...

as Connor used to say "there can be only one"
          hahahaha, very good one
          But that makes me think.. that is also for spanish teams?
          I KISS BASKET

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
            No, it will not take place, at least not in Athens.

Euroleague is thinking of moving the Final Four to Tirana while Panathinaikos will play its home games in Nicosia and Olympiakos in Pristina.

Here is the source

http://news.ert.gr/3/304292.asp
            Nice one.Will Theodorakis playing at the half time?
            The game will take place as normal.

If both Greek teams it would be interesting to see how Pao and Oly fans that got their tickets on the internet would be seperated in the stands,since police is not wanted inside the stadium (bad for marketing) during international games.Did Uleb ever thought of that?

Comment

the CL finals is also due to be played in athens this year. that's the game to pospone or move - if anything has to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by ziv
                the CL finals is also due to be played in athens this year. that's the game to pospone or move - if anything has to be changed.
                Thats unlikely.The recent incident was planned between these people and took place 3-4kms away from a sport facility.Since there is no greek team in CL final and therefore no organized Pao-Oly fans are to go to OAKA I dont see how that game could be be postponed

Comment

just like i see no effect on the EL (even if both oly an pao will go to the f4). keep in mind that the CL finals is probably the biggest or perhaps second only to the superbowl as the biggest annual sport event. i guess uefa and the local authoroties are real cautious regarding it.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information