Summertime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summertime...

OK...Moscow has no snow for more than a month now,so I wonder if any of the russians here lives in Moscow.
    I am dissapointed to see that there aren't any outdoor courts for people to play basketball at now that the weather allows it.Do you happen to know any?

We have basketball courts in every yard here in Lithuania

RYTAS

Mūsų vėliavos plazdės,
    Šiandien Rytas nugalės.
    Pavydėsit mums visi,
    Šiandien būsime pirmi.

Comment

Originally posted by c_fish
      OK...Moscow has no snow for more than a month now,so I wonder if any of the russians here lives in Moscow.
      I am dissapointed to see that there aren't any outdoor courts for people to play basketball at now that the weather allows it.Do you happen to know any?
      what did you expect, mate? basketball court at Kremlin Square? Moscow is a politician, financial, culture centre first of all. You can reach Mytischi, Dolgoprudny or Lyubercy in 10 minutes to play basket.

Comment

I didn't expect a court in my frontyard but not being able to find one in a 15mil people city,nomatter the city's political or cultural significance is not right.

Comment

generally you are right, mate. There are too much people at too limited square for living. Naturally nobody cares for courts when hard to find place for parking. I lived in Moscow for some years in 2 different districts. I played at normal courts at Izmaylovo and visited Sokolniki when lived closer to centre.

Comment

If we can hve courts in Athens there's no excuse for Moscow;check out how Athens is built from satellite images from google and you'll see what I mean Anyway Sokolniki sounds good since I live near Prospect Mira but Mitishi (I couldn't find the others) is 15mins away ... with an helicopter

Comment

If we can hve courts in Athens there's no excuse for Moscow;check out how Athens is built from satellite images from google and you'll see what I mean Anyway Sokolniki sounds good since I live near Prospect Mira but Mitishi (I couldn't find the others) is 15mins away ... with an helicopter
              Do you work in Moscow or smth ?

Comment

Originally posted by C02
                Do you work in Moscow or smth ?
                Thats right. I... hmmmm.. offer job opportunities for young russian women in Greece
                Last edited by c_fish; 04-09-2007, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Thats right. I... hmmmm.. offer job opportunities for young russian women in Greece
                  Well, that is...hmm...very kind of you

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information