Giannakis plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giannakis plans?

Is Giannakis going to coach a team in the next season or is he preparing the NT for the olympics?

I wouldnt mind if he replaced Gershon in Oly

Only a retarted would mind Giannakis replacing Gershon.

Originally posted by parso
    Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
    Originally posted by sseppel
    it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
    Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
    Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

I don't know about his future plans,
      but i know his plans for this weekend

Coach will be as guest for the bulgarian all-star game

http://www.sportime.gr/basket_inside...ticle_id=45204

Comment

If Messina would leave CSKA to coach Toronto Raptors (which would be a very interesting move to observate), Yannakis looks for me like a perfect replacement for him in Moscow...
        Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Originally posted by woma
          If Messina would leave CSKA to coach Toronto Raptors (which would be a very interesting move to observate), Yannakis looks for me like a perfect replacement for him in Moscow...

agree.
          1st in IBN 2018-2019
          2nd in IBN 2016-2017
          2nd in IBN 2015-2016
          1st in IBN 2014-2015
          2nd in IBN 2013-2014
          2nd in IBN 2012-2013
          2nd in IBN 2010-2011
          3nd in IBN 2009-2010
          1st in IBN 2008-2009
          2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
          https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
          @RankingsSport

Comment

Originally posted by woma
            Unfortunately that's not going to happen. Messina will never coach the Raptors, despite the presence of Gherardini and former players of Virtus and Benetton like Bargnani, Garbajosa and Nesterovic.
            Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Περιστερίου

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lebowski
              Unfortunately that's not going to happen. Messina will never coach the Raptors, despite the presence of Gherardini and former players of Virtus and Benetton like Bargnani, Garbajosa and Nesterovic.
              Why not?
              With one more Euroleague championship (or even without it) he has nothing to prove it in Europe. In my opinion Messina moving to NBA would be a fascinating experience for him, and also for all fans of basketball watching how he would adjust to totally different situation (but it's still basketball...), and how players would adjust to him.
              Sam Mitchell is making a decent job this season with a Raptors, but Colangelo and Gheraldini won't hesitate if they would have a chance to replace him with Messina. And what a coincidence - nobody offered Mitchell a contract extension, with his deal expiring a few months. And usually this kind of stuff is done much, much earlier...
              Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information