YAO is too bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAO is too bad

YAO is not so good as somebody is declaring,he is too slow,cant jump,he is only a tall guy,and he is FROM CHINA,NBA want to make money from china,if he is not from china i think he cant play in the first 5 boys in huston,
    faith in PAOK 06-07
    PAOK WILL WIN!!!!!!WAIT assoyo JOIN!!!!!!!

Wtf???

Comment

It's BadMann
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by BadMann
        YAO is not so good as somebody is declaring,he is too slow,cant jump,he is only a tall guy,and he is FROM CHINA,NBA want to make money from china,if he is not from china i think he cant play in the first 5 boys in huston,
        can you explain me then, why this disastrous and slow guy from a country called China (where is this country anyway, on Mars ?) can average 25 PPG 10 RPP and 3 AS on NBA. Are we all having some sort of a dream , hallucination or even worse......seeing other dimensions ?

Comment

where is teh love [?]
          Yao ftw

Comment

Somebody is probably just jealous because he isn't that tall.
            Yao is quality.
            Is basketball your life? Submit your basketball story

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
              It's BadMann

your sense of humor is too infectious rick!!!!
              "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

He has been growing his beard for the last month and it looks terrible. For so many days he's not shaving but he still has the freakin' beard of a 16 year old. chinese people
                What the hell is he trying to do? Does he think it looks cool or what? Man, we'll have to mix these Chinese with Greeks so that they become more hairy

Comment

I can understand BadMann opinion only if he has watched Arvydas Sabonis,and especially if he had the luck to watch him play before his injuries(at '85-'86).Yao is a good center but he can noway be compared to the miracle of the nature!

Comment

Why do you have to compare Yao to Sabonis? And why do people want Yao to be like Shaq or David Robinson or Hakeem? All of those players played different styles of basketball. Yao is the same.

Just because Yao doesn't dunk all over everyone else (And granted, some think he should because he could do it)... doesn't mean that he's crap. To have his shooting touch at his size is a blessing. He's a team player and it works for him and Houston.

What do you guys want from him? 30 points and 20 rebounds or something to make you satisfied? As long as Yao is happy with his role and his coaches are happy and Houston is winning without any chemistry problems, he's fullfilling his job and that is what makes him great.
                    Check out my NBA Blog here!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information