Drama in Bamberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama in Bamberg

Guys I dont believe !!! GHP Bamberg vs. Rhein Energy Cologne 50:33 !!!

50 : 33 (13 : 6, 13 : 17, 9 : 4, 15 : 6)
    Stats -> http://www.e-basket.pl/Mecz__Bamberg...3__28725#stats

What was in this game Where is Cologne What they do in 1, 3 and 4 quarter OMG !!!

Really weird stuff o_O
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Cologne suddenly isn't the team it used to be at the start of the season any more. They're not playing good team basketball. Their good chemistry, something that was vital in winning the championship last year, is gone right now.

And Bamberg is one of those defensive-minded teams. They're able to lock down the average one-dimensional opponent in this weak league. Offensively, they have Casey Jacobsen.

Statistic of the day: Cologne 1/24 3PT

Comment

Originally posted by robbe
        Statistic of the day: Cologne 1/24 3PT
        Stats of the day are 18 turnovers by Cologne - tottally drama

Comment

That shows power of Bauermann... Brose is playing best basketball in germany at the moment,(ok,maybe after alba), their tight D is unstoppable weapon for rivals. Few days ago in match vs Bremershaven, in last 5 minutes there was 4 points or sth like that... Incredible.

Comment

Crazy day in BBL.
            Bamberg and Cologne having a low scoring game while Alba- Bremerhaven goes into Double OT and Leverkusen- Trier goes into Triple OT (124:111). Bonn and Frankfurt show one of the most exciting games of the season.
            "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

Brose or GHP? Which name?

RYTAS

Mūsų vėliavos plazdės,
              Å iandien Rytas nugalės.
              Pavydėsit mums visi,
              Å iandien būsime pirmi.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulius
                Brose or GHP? Which name?
                Bamberg
                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                  Bamberg
                  Bamberg is a city. I saw Brose in Uleb. GHP was in the last years.

RYTAS

Mūsų vėliavos plazdės,
                  Å iandien Rytas nugalės.
                  Pavydėsit mums visi,
                  Å iandien būsime pirmi.

Comment

Leverkusen leads Frankfurt 53-19 at halftime
                    "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

Strong 2nd half from Frankfurt They won this with +4 61-91 for Leverkusen.

Comment

Originally posted by german
                        Strong 2nd half from Frankfurt They won this with +4 61-91 for Leverkusen.
                        Another two strong teams from BBL, another good game but only "from name"...

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                          Another two strong teams from BBL, another good game but only "from name"...
                          Well, both aren't in a playoffs spot at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by robbe
                            Well, both aren't in a playoffs spot at the moment.
                            Yes, I know that and this is for me BIG suprise

Comment

Unfortunatly I've seen Frankfurt vs. Leverkusen.
                              Absolutly terrible game for the Skyliners. After leading 6:4 they just stopped playing. Mbemba and especially Rich had big problems with Leverkusens full-court press defense.
                              The Skyliner-team of this year is a bunch of selfish ego-players that don't care about team basketball. The all play for stats.

Travon Bryant turned out to be the biggest idiot of all after punching Leverkusen's Goldsberry yesterday. Luckily the refs saw this and he got ejected!
                              After this incident Frankfurt was dead - Leverkusen had a 34:1 run during that time and even Coach Didin was unable to show his players how to react on such a situation.
                              Leverkusen played pretty smart and I guess they could make it to the play-offs. Artland Dragons are having their difficulties after losing Chad Prewitt.
                              So I predict that Oldenburg and Leverkusen could clinch the final two play-off spots this year.
                              I guess these teams will play in the post-season: Berlin, Ludwigsburg, Bamberg, Cologne, Bonn, Bremerhaven, Oldenburg, Leverkusen.
                              All about german basketball: http://germanhoops.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information