CSKA officially announced its own budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSKA officially announced its own budget

Today CSKA officially announced its own budget, 30 million USD!

Link for the russian readers:

Moscow in the nba within a few years... what is the salary cap already??
    It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

Originally posted by damelo
      Moscow in the nba within a few years... what is the salary cap already??
      23 million...

Comment

Originally posted by felix_r
        23 million...
        That is the wohle budget. But the question is what is the player-budget. I can´t believe that 23mio€ are the clear player budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG
          That is the wohle budget. But the question is what is the player-budget. I can´t believe that 23mio€ are the clear player budget.
          budgets in basketball are ussually presented as the budgets of the whole organisation...

Papaloukas 2.5 mio € (if it's true what our greek friends have been saying)
          Anderson 1.5
          Smodiš 1.4
          Langdon 1.4
          Holden 1.1
          = 5 players that are getting almost 8 mio € right away without taxes included...

while Vanterpool, Torres, VD Spiegel, Savrasenko and Messina don't have to beg on the streets either, my Guess would be CSKA spends sth. like 15-16 mio € for their first team and coach... while the rest goes on traveling, organisation and their youth school which should be the most expensive one in europe by far...
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Well, IMO, they are not THAT good when you consider such budget

Comment

I wanna know where that money comes from...
              Three Countries. Two Colours. One Religion. Orthodox Brothers.
              PRAVOSLAVNA BRACA - ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΑ ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ
              Pravda za Uroša - Justice for Uros

Comment

Originally posted by bolo
                I wanna know where that money comes from...
                Visit your local strip bar.You 'll get an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
                  budgets in basketball are ussually presented as the budgets of the whole organisation...

Anderson 1.5
                  Smodiš 1.4
                  Langdon 1.4
                  Holden 1.1
                  = 5 players that are getting almost 8 mio € right away without taxes included...

while Vanterpool, Torres, VD Spiegel, Savrasenko and Messina don't have to beg on the streets either, my Guess would be CSKA spends sth. like 15-16 mio € for their first team and coach... while the rest goes on traveling, organisation and their youth school which should be the most expensive one in europe by far...
                  Regarding your sig, i like that you put dirk first
                  sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade
                    Regarding your sig, i like that you put dirk first
                    Dirk deserved it
                    I think Dirk is best basketball player from Europe ever. And even more, I consider him best white-skin player ever, even better than Bird, or at least as good as he was.

Comment

hold it. you're saying that his salary is 2.5 milion euro per season??? i don't recall to hear such a rumor...

Comment

Originally posted by ziv
                        hold it. you're saying that his salary is 2.5 milion euro per season??? i don't recall to hear such a rumor...
                        there were quite some arguements with Greeks from this board- I haven't heard it anywhere either, but people say it's supposed to be official... don't ask me...

I know there was a page including the most paid basketball players in Russia a year or two ago, but I've lost track to it...
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by ziv
                          All greek sport media last summer reported that papaloukas signed a deal for 2,5 million per season. I think it was a 3 year deal for 7,5 million. Now if some media published a rumor and all other followed, i don't know...
                          sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

there were quite some arguements with Greeks from this board- I haven't heard it anywhere either, but people say it's supposed to be official... don't ask me...

I know there was a page including the most paid basketball players in Russia a year or two ago, but I've lost track to it...
                            I read the article as well and if the newspaper it was published in is correct his salary is actually 2,5 M per season.
                            Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

this summer in every greek media were reports that papaloukas signed a 3 year deal with cska for 7.5 mil euros!
                              also again when macas signed to oly all media reported again that macas signed a 4 year deal for 9 mil euros so he was the second best paid player in europe after papalouk with 2.5 mil per year!
                              http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
                              Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information