PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2015

Mika Hakinen
12-29-2015, 01:42 AM
http://www.adidasngt.com
December 29, decisive games, will play in the final Mega Leks(with Aranitovic, Pecarski and Music) and Stella Azzurra(interesting that azurras leader Mamukelashvili will play against Goga Bitadze, they are 2 best georgian kids, Sikiras played only 9 mins on tournament, i think he is injured)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZRiizPbHGI

BiHBasket
12-29-2015, 12:50 PM
I can confirm that Sikiras is indeed injured(knee).

Our Bosnian SPARS team is weak this year, they don't have many 1998 born players, they will rely on 1999, 2000 or even 2001 born kids.

Cedevita Zagreb are one of the favorites. Musa will probably join to U18 team for this competition. They recently bought Darko Bajo, it's a great add.

Mika Hakinen
12-30-2015, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7zTRqgUjwg

JABroy
01-04-2016, 06:39 PM
I can confirm that Sikiras is indeed injured(knee).

Our Bosnian SPARS team is weak this year, they don't have many 1998 born players, they will rely on 1999, 2000 or even 2001 born kids.

Cedevita Zagreb are one of the favorites. Musa will probably join to U18 team for this competition. They recently bought Darko Bajo, it's a great add.

Do you know what could be the most representative players of Cedevita in the next Adidas Next Generation?
I have found only this today:

Dario KUZMANOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.89
Toni PERKOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.90
Dzanan MUSA Guard, 1999 Height: 2.04
Darko BAJO Forward, 1999 Height: 2.04

Thanks,

BiHBasket
01-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Do you know what could be the most representative players of Cedevita in the next Adidas Next Generation?
I have found only this today:

Dario KUZMANOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.89
Toni PERKOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.90
Dzanan MUSA Guard, 1999 Height: 2.04
Darko BAJO Forward, 1999 Height: 2.04

Thanks,

Musa is a part of the first team and he rarely plays for the U - 18 team, but last time he did, this was their starting five: Džanan Musa - David Blažev - Darko Bajo - Luka Barišić - Filip Varga Brzica. Barišić(1998) and Bajo are best players of the Cedevita U - 18 team, of course I don't count Musa, because as I said it, he isn't really a part of that team, he doesn't train with them. But he will be there for the the ANGT.

BiHBasket
02-17-2016, 04:53 PM
All the games of the Belgrade tournament(26 - 28 February) will be live broadcasted by Arena sport channel, at least that's what Nebojsa Covic(Crvena Zvezda president) said in his last interview.

Group A: Crvena Zvezda, SPARS, Buducnost Podgorica, ALBA

Group B: Partizan, Cedevita, Bayern Munchen, Zemun

Mika Hakinen
02-25-2016, 09:09 AM
Few words about this tour from Devid Hein
http://www.fiba.com/news/can-team-orientated-musa-help-cedevita-end-zvezda-angt-belgrade-streak

Easy bet for final CZ - Cedevita.

Mika Hakinen
02-26-2016, 01:07 PM
very strange line

BiHBasket
02-26-2016, 03:16 PM
Musa 37 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks in first win against Bayern. He shouldn't be here, seemed bored during the entire game. Cedevita as a team doesn't look that good, they will lose a game or two here.

Mika Hakinen
02-26-2016, 04:18 PM
Musa 37 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks in first win against Bayern. He shouldn't be here, seemed bored during the entire game. Cedevita as a team doesn't look that good, they will lose a game or two here.

Don't believe that this roster will lose here 2 games, It will be ridiculous. In my opinion only the CZ have a chance to win against Vita. But the favourite will be Musa and company. Absolutely objectively

Srle
02-26-2016, 09:51 PM
Crvena Zvezda will win this tournament easily, 20 + points margin of victory per game. And then they will lose to Real in the final of the main tournament.

AmonRA
02-28-2016, 01:04 PM
Don't believe that this roster will lose here 2 games, It will be ridiculous. In my opinion only the CZ have a chance to win against Vita. But the favourite will be Musa and company. Absolutely objectively

Cedevita lost by Spars in 1/2, 77:104..
in first 1/2 Zvezda smashed Partizan 107:69

final game is in 21h between Zvezda and Spars.. They were meet in group stage and Zvezda was won that game with 104:67..

carlo
02-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Crvena Zvezda winner as expected, but after a close game vs Spars. Partizan is 3rd, led by Glisic with 39 pts + 11 reb.

All-Tournament:
Borisa Simanic MVP
Sani Campara
Milos Glisic
Dzanan Musa
Aleksa Radanov

AmonRA
02-29-2016, 01:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF0XPXbEV8c
honestly, he was terrible in the final game

Srle
02-29-2016, 03:34 PM
Terrible is strong word, not the best game for him but it was ok, some great blocks, three's , outlook pass's etc. He's shoots too many threes for my taste, but he was definitely a top prospect at this tournament, combination of size,athleticism and skill is very unique. He need's to work harder , so he can fulfill his potential.

carlo
03-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Eurohopes top players review (http://www.eurohopes.com/news/6195/angt_belgrade_2016_prospects_to_watch).

BiHBasket
03-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Eurohopes top players review (http://www.eurohopes.com/news/6195/angt_belgrade_2016_prospects_to_watch).

Only a couple of sentences about top prospects, lazy writing, nothing worth reading there.

I hope some other site will have a better and more detailed article.

CoachZ
03-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Also not accurate, rather just like a report by someone who has not seen a single game but rather just looked at the statistics. I have seen most of the tournament and in general it wasn't even close. Red Star walked away with this quite easy. They ran over all the opponents by 30+ points the whole tournament and the final vs Spars they were up 10-15 all the time and just playing at half speed. The talent level is not even close with other squads which might have a good individual or two, while this Red Star squad is actually a talented team as a whole with a lot of quality prospects. Musa besides the first game didn't really play that well, but he should've not been there in my opinion in the first place. Even with him 100% and playing well, they still had no chance to win. Why should he waste time playing these tournaments when he is practicing with the Seniors of Cedevita and playing in ABA league. Simanic is in similar situation but getting less minutes, plus I get the motivation by Zvezda to have him there to ensure another F4 appearance for them in a row.

Aleksa Radanov was the MVP for me since he has shown the most in the tournament, regardless of the statistics (which is great). He played very polished all-around basketball and has seemed to have both grown and filled out well. He is the closest prospect we have seen in last 10 years coming out of Serbia with a similar skill-set like Bodiroga and he is a better athlete. He is around 6'9'' (204cm) and can easily handle in his level playing spots 1-3 (he has played a lot of PG actually and was very effective). He is a supreme handler for that size, excellent vision and probably the best passer among forwards (similar to Musa), he has a good shot, can drive to the basket and play above the rim when attacking. He needs to improve his rebounding above all since he doesn't have a natural feel for it and is often out of position, but on the other defensive aspects he is doing quite well. They are predicting him a point-forward type of role in the seniors (LeBron style), as a forward who handles the ball a lot, plays face up and is a mismatch in size, creates his shot and is a great passer and facilitator for others. So I really look forward to his development and future.

Glisic from Partizan had tremendous tournament and he is probably the best Pure PF - Banger type of prospect that we have coming up in the next few years in Serbia. He plays with so much energy and smarts in the paint that he can be a double double machine in the future. He has excellent athleticism and transition skills and works the boards hard on both sides of the floor. Shot is consistent for this level but bad mechanics and probably not a lot of stretch potential on the senior level. Still he is just the type of player that both Partizan and NT need in the future, we have been missing this type of banger PFs with energy and athleticism.

Borisa had a very good tournament and has grown another inch in a year he is 6'11'' now and a huge APE index (ratio of height vs wingspan) since his wingspan is 7-3. That is just tremendous potential on the defensive side and a huge mismatch for people who have to guard him. He was the most skilled big guy at the tournament and did pretty much everything. His mental side of the game will need more development since he tends to maybe lack a killer instinct and to ask for the ball more and more and dominate games. He is very introverted too and a very quiet guy in general so the coaches might have to work with him to build his confidence and social skills, which will be very important for making the next step.

Here is the short compilation for the Starting 5 of the Torunament in this order: Radanov (Zvezda), Campara (Spars), Glisic (Partizan), Musa (Cedevita), Simanic (Zvezda).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22BN-UkbwpM