Euroleague.net streaming videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague.net streaming videos

I think we all agree, that eurolegue highlight videos are years behind NBA's but there is also the technical part. Does ANYBODY have those streaming videos on euroleague.net running smoothly? I have quite fast internet connection (I watch nba streaming videos with np, I watch p2p television and so on... But streaming videos on euroleague.net are allways stucking after 5 seconds no matter if I watch them in the morning, in the middle of the day or in the middle of the night. Not to mention horrible video quality and even more horrible audio quality. I hope someday Bertomeu and euroleague website masters will go to NBA.com and watch those highlight videos. Maybe we will see some improvement after that
    Last edited by boki; 03-08-2007, 11:16 AM.
    "Rudy Gay is a pretty good young player and yet he might be the only BB player that people feel very uncomfortable wearing his jersey."

http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...t=2845&page=11
    as you can see... no, they're not running smoothly for most of the people, Uleb is just one level less amateur than Fiba and whoever agreed terms with that Nexica should in capitalist reality get fired...
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

It is running smoothly for me, but regardless those videos are pure crap.
      My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

They need new servers.

Originally posted by parso
        Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
        Originally posted by sseppel
        it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
        Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
        Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information