RP-San Miguel Authentic Jerseys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP-San Miguel Authentic Jerseys!!!

Who wants an authentic RP Team jersey. I have a light RP-SMC number 9 for only 1,200. This one is rare!!! Let me know. Thanks

ROCK ON PHILIPPINES!

damn ... so tempting .... beautiful jersey ... but nah ... I'm trying to save money but I think that's a bargain P1,200 approx AUS$30 ... NICE
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

Comment

authentic Team Pilipinas jerseys for only p800.

can also be customized.

check out some more:

......¤......
      ¤........... ¤

Comment

[RP-San Miguel Authentic Jerseys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants an authentic RP Team jersey. I have a light RP-SMC number 9 for only 1,200. This one is rare!!! Let me know. Thanks

Pare are u sure its not pirated, hahahha.

Comment

im not really a big fan of our RP jersey design last year. im kinda hoping that we get a new design. i liked the design that was used in 2002 in busan. it comes in a dark color red and a light color white. although i'd like our jersey to be in blue and white with a red alternate. haha. i kinda want to have it red also to signify that we are at war and are angry that we were suspended and that we are looking to prove ourselves once again.

what do you guys think should be the color of our RP jersey?

sorry if its off topic.

Comment

It should be predominantly red, with streaks of blue. Yes, red would signify we are "at war" not too mention the fact that red signifies "good luck" in most Asian/oriental cultures. The Busan uniform was really better but I would borrow the lettering and number design of the Centennial uniform. And of course, PILIPINAS not Philippines should be used.

Another thing i found odd at the SMC-Pilipinas jersey is the coat of arms used. The use of that is a really great idea but the coat of arms design used is an absolutely wrong one. Our country uses an official coat of arms and like our flag should not be re-designed in any way. The official coat of arms, the same one used by our pioneer national teams, is the one you'll see in most government offices including the PNB.

Comment

Originally posted by Butata
              It should be predominantly red, with streaks of blue. Yes, red would signify we are "at war" not too mention the fact that red signifies "good luck" in most Asian/oriental cultures. The Busan uniform was really better but I would borrow the lettering and number design of the Centennial uniform. And of course, PILIPINAS not Philippines should be used.

Another thing i found odd at the SMC-Pilipinas jersey is the coat of arms used. The use of that is a really great idea but the coat of arms design used is an absolutely wrong one. Our country uses an official coat of arms and like our flag should not be re-designed in any way. The official coat of arms, the same one used by our pioneer national teams, is the one you'll see in most government offices including the PNB.

this one?

the flag being used now was designed by the same person who created the current RP-San Miguel jersey.
              ......¤......
              ¤........... ¤

Comment

That logo and jerseys are beautiful man! You guys have some nice jerseys down there. Especially the one in Butata's avatar
                "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by Grr_tiger
                  this one?

the flag being used now was designed by the same person who created the current RP-San Miguel jersey.
                  Yup. That's the one. The guy who designed the jersey must have taken it upon himself to "re-design" the national coat of arms. Unfortunately, just like our flag, you can't tamper with that design.

Comment

Originally posted by Grr_tiger View Post

authentic Team Pilipinas jerseys for only p800.

can also be customized.

check out some more:

http://jerseyhaven.multiply.com/photos/album/8
                    pre avail pa yang jersey???

Comment

Originally posted by pilipinas02 View Post

pre avail pa tong jersey??

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information