Football teams Jerseys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football teams Jerseys?

hello i am interested in buying a football shirt, (bayern), but the problem is that i cant find any in athens! so i guess i have to buy it online but i am afraid that i will have to choose the size in luck!
    they sent me a list with the sizes but it doesnt relate the size of the shirt to the bodysize!

anyway has anyone a football team shirt so that i know what is the right size?

Originally posted by KokkinosVasilias
    hello i am interested in buying a football shirt, (bayern), but the problem is that i cant find any in athens!
    Plaka moy kaneis aderfe. Apo to Monastiraki mexri ta intersport akoma kai se periptera tin vriskeis.
    Translation: Are you kidding aderfe?
    Three Countries. Two Colours. One Religion. Orthodox Brothers.
    PRAVOSLAVNA BRACA - ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΑ ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ
    Pravda za Uroša - Justice for Uros

Comment

ti plaka re aderfe,
      mallon eprepe na dieukriniso oti psaxno gia authentiki kai oxi maimou...

i was talking about official product

Comment

You don't want a Munick jersey, you want a Heart of Midlothian F.C jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHLANDER
          You don't want a Munick jersey, you want a Heart of Midlothian F.C jersey.
          That's not a bad idea.I like the color of their jersey.
          The problem with football jerseys is that they don't bring official products anymore(at least that's what they told me in all sports shops in the centre 2,5 years ago).Now if I decide 2 buy one more I'd like something rare, something that very few in Greece have but nothing comes 2 mind...
          Your time is up my time is now,
          you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information