TBL Allstar Game (25 March Istanbul)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBL Allstar Game (25 March Istanbul)

Here you can vote for the players you want. 12 Turkish players against 12 foreign stars.

I could vote for 5 players for each team and a coach.

They included Granger in the voting , and they listed him as SG ; and Nicholas as SF!

Fenerbahçe fans dominate the voting. Hakan Demirel, Will Solomon, Ibrahim Kutluay, Damir Mrsic, Eddie Basden, Mirsad Türkcan, Ira Clark, Semih Erden, and Aydın Örs lead their respective categories. Only the Turkish SF and Foreigner center positions are led by others (Yıldırım & Dudley), where no Fener player is a candidate.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by sariss
      I could vote for 5 players for each team and a coach.

They included Granger in the voting , and they listed him as SG ; and Nicholas as SF!

Fenerbahçe fans dominate the voting. Hakan Demirel, Will Solomon, Ibrahim Kutluay, Damir Mrsic, Eddie Basden, Mirsad Türkcan, Ira Clark, Semih Erden, and Aydın Örs lead their respective categories. Only the Turkish SF and Foreigner center positions are led by others (Yıldırım & Dudley), where no Fener player is a candidate.
      Thats really stupid. One more reason to hate fener Fans . How can Ira Clark get more votes than Haislip or hakan demirel more than Tutku Acik. I can't understand this. Thats shows again that fener fans have no idea about basketball. Or let's say no basketball tradition.

Comment

Really stupid to vote for your team, rather then for the best players. Hope there will be a 2 player per team limit, otherwise players like Bodicker, Marques Green, etc won't have a chance to play, while it will be more fun if there are players from diverse teams.

Comment

Here are my votings:
          Guards:Tutku Acık(Telekom),Willy Solomon(Fenerbahce)
          Shooting Guards:İbrahim Kutluay(Fenerbahce),Gerald Fitch(Galatasaray)
          Small Forwards:Haluk Yıldırım(Telekom),Andrew Nicholas(Efes Pilsen)
          Power Forwars:Kerem Gonlum(Efes Pilsen),Marcus Haislip(Efes Pilsen)
          Centers:Oguz Savas(Fenerbahce),Erwin Dudley(Telekom)
          Coach:Ercument Sunter(Telekom)

Comment

My votes:
            PG - Tutku Acik,Marques Green
            SG - Serhat Cetin, Gerald Fitch
            SF - Haluk Yilidirim, Andrew Nicholas
            PF - Kerem Gonlum, Marcus Haislip
            C - Ermal Kurtoglu, Erwin Dudley
            Coach - Murat Ozyer

Dunk Contest - Marcus Haislip, Kendall Dartez, Marcus Slaughter, Jan Jagla, Cevher Ozer, Semih Erden

3pt Contest - Murat Kaya, Ibrahim Kutluay, Damir Mrsic, Baris Ozcan, Andrew Nicholas, Miroslav Radosevic

Comment

My Votes:

PG:Tutku Acik, Marques Green
              SG: Ibo, Fitch
              SF: Haluk Yildirim, Brian Bodicker
              PF: Kerem Gönlüm, Marcus Haislip
              C: Fatih Solak, Erwin Dudley

Dunk Contest: Haislip (maybe he can win), Slaughter, Withers, Ira Clark, Dartez>>>>>>> Winner:Haislip

3 Point Shoot Out: Fitch, Mrsic, Bodicker, Jan Jagla, Drew Nicholas >>>>>Winner: Jagla

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Fan
                Thats really stupid. One more reason to hate fener Fans . How can Ira Clark get more votes than Haislip or hakan demirel more than Tutku Acik. I can't understand this. Thats shows again that fener fans have no idea about basketball. Or let's say no basketball tradition.
                Oooo, my friend, take it easy.

I'm a fan of Fener, I didn't intend to do anything bad to you, so please be quiet and relax We must always consider the fact that we are totally different human beings and that's the reason why we can't judge the actions of each other in that way. Some people can choose the players of his/her team and the others could choose the player that they objectively appreciate

Comment

but fener fans are exaggerating such things always. My critic goes to antu.com the FB hooligan website.

Comment

but fener fans are exaggerating such things always. My critic goes to antu.com the FB hooligan website.
                    I'm not a subscriber of ANTU and I don't follow the website, so what is going on there, I don't know. But I really want to mention for your answer that when yesterday, I voted for Allstar, I saw that Fatih Solak was ahead of other players for center position, I thought that other fans are also exagerating some things. I accept that Ermal is out of form for some weeks but that doesn't mean for me as a basketball fan that Fatih is better than Ermal as center player. So, if there is an exageration, it is very common for all the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sony
                      I'm not a subscriber of ANTU and I don't follow the website, so what is going on there, I don't know. But I really want to mention for your answer that when yesterday, I voted for Allstar, I saw that Fatih Solak was ahead of other players for center position, I thought that other fans are also exagerating some things. I accept that Ermal is out of form for some weeks but that doesn't mean for me as a basketball fan that Fatih is better than Ermal as center player. So, if there is an exageration, it is very common for all the fans.
                      Well don't try to protect Fener fans. Everybody here knows how ignorant they are. How can Hakan Demirel be higher than others or same goes to many other positions? They are simply ignorant. Nothing less, nothing mroe

Comment

The reason is that Fener never had a real Success that was enough for the fans. So they do everything to show Fener in a higher position than the other teams in every case. Galatasaray Fans have no complex or Jealousy in such things because these things don't show how big a team or a club is. This is pure Complex.

Comment

The reason is that Fener never had a real Success that was enough for the fans. So they do everything to show Fener in a higher position than the other teams in every case. Galatasaray Fans have no complex or Jealousy in such things because these things don't show how big a team or a club is. This is pure Complex.

Agreed on this. At the beginning of every season, in soccer, they say they are going to play finals in the UEFA cup This season, at the beginning, for basketball, they were expecting Final Four, but they couldn't even advance to top 16. They shold stop overrating their team and putting up so high expectations. That is a team that have never achieved anything great in Europe either in basketball or soccer.

Comment

My friends,

First of all, I don't like this kind of conversations anymore, I'm really sick and tired of defending the teams, etc. So, it was not my intend to make this thread more and more a place talking about "ooo, how are the GS fans like" or "my team is the biggest" or sth. Believe me, you can't know more than me how GS and FB fans really are. I know everthing about the teams due to my conditions in my life. So, I just want to mention, after TB-fan's answer, the need for tolerance. Maybe, my action depends on my study department. Anyway!!!

Whoever plays good must be in allstar, that's my opinion, and that's the trajectory by which I vote.

Good night to everyone.

Comment

damir kaan is going to win 3pt shootout!
                              and he is gonna be mvp of all-star!

did he ever won any of these awards?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information