PDA

View Full Version : Dražen

Joško Poljak Fan
05-13-2006, 03:04 PM
great page on Dražen Petrovič I thought I'd share with you...

http://www.petro3.com/

Joško Poljak Fan
02-16-2007, 09:36 AM
yesterday I watched Russia (or that how was is that called, conglomeration of independent states after 91') vs. Croatia at Barcelona Olympics.
Kukoč, Dražen, Radja, Perasovič, Tabak, Vrankovič, Bazarevič, Volkov.

USSR (or that otherr name) led 6 points in the last minutes, while Kukoč and Dražen combined for a 1 point lead at the end. extremely exciting game... but Karl Malone has left the building (of course it had to be an announcement :rolleyes: ) just at the most interesting part 2 minutes before the end... ox

rikhardur
02-16-2007, 09:43 AM
yesterday I watched Russia (or that how was is that called, conglomeration of independent states after 91') vs. Croatia at Barcelona Olympics.
Kukoč, Dražen, Radja, Perasovič, Tabak, Vrankovič, Bazarevič, Volkov.

USSR (or that otherr name) led 6 points in the last minutes, while Kukoč and Dražen combined for a 1 point lead at the end. extremely exciting game... but Karl Malone has left the building (of course it had to be an announcement :rolleyes: ) just at the most interesting part 2 minutes before the end... ox
I'm currently downloading that game, it was called the CIS, Community of Independ States. Croatia had such a team, great moments... :)