PDA

View Full Version : [Classification Games 7-8] Czech Republic - Latvia

slice me nice
09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Last ticket for OQT will be determined by this game. Latvia has been showing great stuffs in this tournament along with Czech Republic. This game will be good for the ones who want to see which team deserves the last ticket after all those awesome performances in every game.

Modis
09-18-2015, 04:24 PM
Congrats to Both teams proved group D would be hard for any top tier team. If Latvians will be able to stop Jan Veselý somehow they have every chance. If not it will be hard. Obviously ill cheer for our Latvian brothers.:)

usagre
09-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Tomas Satoransky has really impressed during this tournament.

christodoulou76
09-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Not much defense in this game.

radallo
09-18-2015, 04:57 PM
nice game so far.

Barca lost one year after huertas. Satoransky was already able to lead the team last year.

I hope they will bring back Westermann soon since it would be a super PG pair

Mika Hakinen
09-18-2015, 05:03 PM
nice game so far.

Barca lost one year after huertas. Satoransky was already able to lead the team last year.

I hope they will bring back Westermann soon since it would be a super PG pair

Westerman? French? LOL

INTEGRAL
09-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Vesely wants like this

fasoulaki
09-18-2015, 05:37 PM
I am so glad that Greece did nopt play against the Czech Republic yesterday! :)

christodoulou76
09-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Didn't CZE lose to LAT in group stage? And here they are thrashing them by 30+ points. The sign of a great team is that it improves as the tournament progresses. Whereas bad teams choke during the knockout stages. Not thinking of any team in particular...:rolleyes:

Picek
09-18-2015, 06:09 PM
it looks liked Latvia picked the same virus as we did.
suffering from croatianism.

Didn't CZE lose to LAT in group stage? And here they are thrashing them by 30+ points. The sign of a great team is that it improves as the tournament progresses. Whereas bad teams choke during the knockout stages. Not thinking of any team in particular...:rolleyes:

they did, and this was their third game in three days while for Latvia it was second in two.

Hepcat
09-18-2015, 06:22 PM
I'm surprised. Given previous results, I thought Latvia would win today.

:confused:

Joško Poljak Fan
09-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Czechs were just as dominant in that game untill Latvia started playing zone defense to which they had no response.

Congrats to Czechs, well deserved, hopefully this will make their basketball gain some further momentum.
Pechacek and Peterka should be there in 2017 and they'll be nowhere near as Vesely dependent under the rim than.

INTEGRAL
09-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Vesely rules