Crazy game in Croatia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy game in Croatia!

In a game of the Croatian 2nd division, Jadranka Mali Lošinj lost to Opatija 179-29 It all began when Jadranka's coach Ivan Žeželj was ejected after insulting the referees and teasing the table referees. Then the players refused to play, but did not abandon the court, and started passing the ball constantly to the players of Opatija as well as scoring in their own basket Totally crazy stuff!
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Originally posted by rikhardur
    In a game of the Croatian 2nd division, Jadranka Mali Lošinj lost to Opatija 179-29 It all began when Jadranka's coach Ivan Žeželj was ejected after insulting the referees and teasing the table referees. Then the players refused to play, but did not abandon the court, and started passing the ball constantly to the players of Opatija as well as scoring in their own basket Totally crazy stuff!
    I like this game I have one question - what feel Jadranka Mali Lošinj fans

Maybe any video from this game

Comment

boxscore?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
        boxscore?
        there isn't any..
        third quarter finished something like 49-0 and fourth with 79-0
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

if the both teams tried real hard, they could hit sth. like 6 treys per minute... 180 points per quarter
          considering they've got 79 in the last quarter

79/180= 43.67% ....not that efficient, but it's true it was the last quarter already, they must have been tired.
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Opatija – Jadranka 179:29 (23:15, 31:14, 45:0, 79:0)
            Opatija: Hromin 4, Ribarić 9, Milotić 3, Mavrović 5, Domnik 12, Kovačević 5, Didović 10, Maruna 96, Mileusnić 3, Formentunović 19, Starčević 11, Vuković 2.

Jadranka: Aleksa, Božičević, Budinić 13, Herenda, Vučić, Magazin, Topić 3, Hemetek 1, Jakovljević 10, Kovačević, Blažević, Mužić 2.

I hope all the players and the whole staff of Jadranka will be banned from bball for life..

btw. Tomislav Maruna of Opatija scored 96 points, 60 of those he made with his 20 three pointers..

Comment

I have one question - what feel Jadranka Mali Lošinj fans

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                I have one question - what feel Jadranka Mali Lošinj fans
                there aren't any...

Comment

Budinić 13

He broke the stike!!
                  2022/2023:
                  PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                  SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                  SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                  PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                  PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Picek
                    btw. Tomislav Maruna of Opatija scored 96 points, 60 of those he made with his 20 three pointers..
                    Kafkian.
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

there aren't any...
                      I think that they have great fans. Great crazy fans better then PAO or OLY fans

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                        I think that they have great fans. Great crazy fans better then PAO or OLY fans
                        meaning?

OT: Mali and Veli Lošinj are one of the best places ever on earth... if i lived there I probably too wouldn't even care for basketball...
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Jadranka's coach Ivan Žeželj was suspended today from any activity in Croatian basketball for two years. No wonder
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

They are both provincial team...

Comment

Opatija – Jadranka 179:29 (23:15, 31:14, 45:0, 79:0)
                              Opatija: Hromin 4, Ribarić 9, Milotić 3, Mavrović 5, Domnik 12, Kovačević 5, Didović 10, Maruna 96, Mileusnić 3, Formentunović 19, Starčević 11, Vuković 2.

Jadranka: Aleksa, Božičević, Budinić 13, Herenda, Vučić, Magazin, Topić 3, Hemetek 1, Jakovljević 10, Kovačević, Blažević, Mužić 2.

I hope all the players and the whole staff of Jadranka will be banned from bball for life..

Did anyone get a ban?

If you score to your own basket, to whom points will be counted?
                              2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
                              2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
                              MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
                              All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
                              All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
                              2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information