Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this France NT jersy 9# Parker real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this France NT jersy 9# Parker real or fake?

I found Tony Parker 2015 NT jersey on a Chinese website. It's cheap but seems OK. I want to buy one.

Did anybody buy jerseys from China before? I was puzzled if it's real or fake. Why is it so cheap? I the quality is good, I can accept it. But I'm afraid it's too bad. Made in China, you know...usually bad.

The jersey link is https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=521499016153
    102_6990.jpg

well original jerseys are very expensive so i think this is fake
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

It can't be original, cause design of original jersey is different (look at FFBB logo)

Comment

Material should be different. It should be Revolution30 ClimaCool, same as NBA players wear.
        Material of that jersey is the same one used for latest release of NBA Swingman. Black string on the back neck is also a detail used on Swingman.
        I can't tell for sure, in the last couple of years Adidas has used to produce some really shitty jerseys. So even if it looks fake, it might be still legit.

But how did you think to buy on taobao?
        You're not allowed to buy on that site if you're not Chinese citizen.
        NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
        Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
        If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          It can't be original, cause design of original jersey is different (look at FFBB logo)

http://www.ffbb.com/sites/default/fi...tswaaasfed.jpg
          But I found Parker's Game Used jersey is not the same as the FFBB website. Why?
          CKiWLTMWcAARxz3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bjede View Post
            Material should be different. It should be Revolution30 ClimaCool, same as NBA players wear.
            Material of that jersey is the same one used for latest release of NBA Swingman. Black string on the back neck is also a detail used on Swingman.
            I can't tell for sure, in the last couple of years Adidas has used to produce some really shitty jerseys. So even if it looks fake, it might be still legit.

But how did you think to buy on taobao?
            You're not allowed to buy on that site if you're not Chinese citizen.
            Thx.

I just don't know how to pay. I have a friend in Spain. He said many Spanish people buy from China, and then sell to other European countries...

Comment

[QUOTE=ricky_90;991788]But I found Parker's Game Used jersey is not the same as the FFBB website. Why?

One was used in friendlies, the one I've posted is official Eurobasket jersey

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_90 View Post
                Thx.

I just don't know how to pay. I have a friend in Spain. He said many Spanish people buy from China, and then sell to other European countries...
                You can't register on taobao if you're not Chinese.
                But I guess you can find that jersey at some other places.
                Especially if it's not original.
                NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Eurobasket 2015 has begin, but it's still the same as the pre games.
                  _bel8677.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information