Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krešimir Ćosić cup

Zagreb - Cibona 89-82

Zagreb even had a 24 point lead in the third quarter..
    but the most strange thing happened with some three minutes to go in the third quarter..
    Kus was fouled on a three point attempt and the ref didn't whistled anything..
    Zula got mad, he got into the ref face saying all kind of things and the ref grabbed him by his neck
    and after that sent him of the field..
    now, I didn't watch the game 'cause the game wasn't broadcasted by TV but people who did watch the game say it was a foul on Kus and Zula had every right to be angry..
    after the game Zula congratulated Zagreb's coach on a well deserved win but stated he never saw anything like this in history of sport

It will be interesting to see are they (club) going to press charges against the ref..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

wow... turbulent times in croatian basketball lately... Perić isn't for sale either

Teams from 1st league aren't allowed to have any foreigners on their roster, right?
    and yet Split managed to win against Brod only by a narrow margin due to contribution of Ayuso and Ebong (?or however he is named). Not that I want to say anything against Split, but it is a bit unfair situation.

Zadar - Split (halftime) 62-27
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
      and yet Split managed to win against Brod only by a narrow margin due to contribution of Ayuso and Ebong (?or however he is named). Not that I want to say anything against Split, but it is a bit unfair situation.
      unfair?
      no, not in croatian bball
      everything is fair here, Radić is in charge
      these reffs are his mercenaries..
      anyone knows a cheap hitman?
      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

well okay, but at least it can't be as bad as in international handball federation ...i hope...

I didn't realise Cibona lost that many cups untill now and that 3 teams have equally won 5 cups each... as if Krešo cursed Cibona...

Split (5 cups) 1991/92, 1992/93, 1993/94, 1996/97, 2003/04
        Zadar (5 cups) 1997/98, 1999/00, 2002/03, 2004/05, 2005/06
        Cibona(5 cups) 1994/95, 1995/96, 1998/99, 2000/01, 2001/02

now it's either 6th Zadar's or 1st Zagreb's...
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information