Raanan Katz against Pini Gershon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raanan Katz against Pini Gershon

It began when Maccabi co-owner Ra'anan Katz blasted coach Pini Gershon for his comportment in Prague's Final Four. Yesterday, we saw that the fight between two men with strong ego was more important for them than difficult game against Galil. The billionair Katz said he's ready to pay for Gershon's hospitalization (in madhouse) and Pini's response was he has mercy on such sick (crazy) people..

Last edited by Arik; 05-12-2006, 09:36 PM.
    MACCABI TEL AVIV
    Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

I just want to make a comment, that Galil was a winning shot away from a win against maccabi again(last game Galil won by 15)...
    It was 91:91, Parker made 2 pointer, and then Lipshitz missed a 3 pointer at the end, so it finished 91:93 to maccabi.
    My Youtube channel

Comment

well first he aint a billionair hes a multi milionair .
      It is a known fact that Pini is a good couch but something is wrong with hes head...and hes mouth is dirty.
      Katz ego I dont realy know how High it is...hes cheap i can tell you that...no matter how much hell say we at maccabi pay and will bring any player Pini will want,I dont think that was the case...we all know Maccabi mangmanet wanted Salomon so Hapoal Jerusalem wont get him first...and sorry but a 12M$ budget in which isreali citizens pay half of it(5-6M$ from our tax pay money for the brodcasting body at channel 1)the managmanet is full of ****.
      SO it can be that Pini is right or Katz is right.
      Thing is maccabi wont be the same...and it coming apart...also a big note to maccabi fans...Pini is a good couch but the maccabi roster wast built by David B.
      Poeople tend to forget it :P he is the one who made sure players like batson,parker,vujcic,sharas,arial macdonald and N.hafman would come to Tel Aviv.
      sorry but i also wanted to showcase the respacet i have for david...which should lower Pini's ego a bit to normal standerds...and also the fact Isrealis pay most of maccabis yearly budget should lower Ra'anan "im rich and buy players" katz ego down as well.

Since Vujcic will almost clearly leave(high pay he wants??hes good but not the best C in europe to earn 2M euro-after a season with 3 games good???),Baston wishes to try NBA this summer and tal thinking the abroad expiracne...with Halprin wishing to to leave and return to tel aviv...now will see how Mr.Katz will put hes money where is mouth is...which should take care of Ego issue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by FanBoy
        It is a known fact that Pini is a good couch
        He indeed looks like a couch. Sorry FanBoy - Couldn't resist.

SO it can be that Pini is right or Katz is right.
        They are both dead wrong. One of Maccabi's key points in preserving its strength was the dignity it had always shown as a club. In all its years of existence, it never had any cases of public conflicts as rudely shown by these two clowns. This is a major hit to Maccabi's image, one that will be very hard to repair in the near future.

also a big note to maccabi fans...Pini is a good couch but the maccabi roster wast built by David B.
        Poeople tend to forget it :P he is the one who made sure players like batson,parker,vujcic,sharas,arial macdonald and N.hafman would come to Tel Aviv.
        sorry but i also wanted to showcase the respacet i have for david...
        True that. Nevertheless Blatt has proven to be a less better coach on the lines, surely comparing to Gershon. Furthermore, if he takes Maccabi's coach role, and as he also took the job of coaching Russia's national team in the summer, his job building Maccabi's roster will be much harder.

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information