Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branko Cvetkovic,Tadija Dragicevic and Vladimir Micov.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branko Cvetkovic,Tadija Dragicevic and Vladimir Micov.

All of them is having a good season in their teams.
    Ill start with Cvetkovic.
    He seems to be the most intriguing player from the list and he's the one who surely will go far in his career.
    I didn't saw him a lot,just a couple of games in Uleb Cup.
    He made a very good impression,and generally I heard very good things about him.very good and various skills and all-around qualities,both in offense and defense.
    Everybody talks about Erceg,Labovic or even Teodosic but forgot to mention Cvetkovic,who is doing his job quietly and became the leader of this team.
    Probably he will leave Serbia in summer for more big and reach club in Europe.

Dragicevic is visible just from time to time because of Gurovic's dominant,but you can see more flashes of his talent this season,especially in the current month.
    He is a bit of weak physicaly,but having a reliable shot and good rang mixed with a lot of passion to the game making him a nice prospect.

Micov is a player I never saw,and from what iv'e heard he is probably less potential frome these three,bur his doing very well at Buducnost this season.
    I read somewhere that his not a great scorer(still he averages nearly 11 points in NLB),but he is an excellent defender and stealer with good character.

Serbians(and montenegrians of course)-Can you tell me more about these three youngsters and share your estimation how far each of them can go?

Dragicevic after 9 rounds in the Serbian league:
    17.4 index value(5th in the league)
    15.1 points(4th in the league)
    2 offensive rebounds(5th).

Very impressive stats.In other thread someone compared him to Smodis.I watched him just twice,and the one he reminds the most was Axel Hervelle.
    Both looks thin and weak at first sight,both are good shooters although they dont the best shooting form.Both are hard-nosed players with passion to the game which help them to be pretty good rebounders.
    Any thought about his season from anyone who watched him more than twice?

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information