European prospects born 95'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European prospects born 95'

As explained here, we're trying out a new policy regarding european talents thread.

Even if it's more or less NBA related site, draftexpress still pretty much nails it for european basketball as well, with the exception for those that have great NBA body or far from it, yet might nevertheless make an impact in euro bball.

As far as my taste goes...
    1. Hežonja, undisputable no.1
    2. Porzigins, incredibly intriguing wih his wingspan - of course there is always a big-man bias at such rankings however... they're rare
    3. Osman

which basicaly copies the draftexpress list.
    Others are nearer in terms of potential imho, although some might surprise.
    I love Rade Zagorac, he might develop into a legit SG even with his height, reportedly at 204 cm. That fact alone will give him tons of oppurtunity above his level as I don't doubt there will be lots of coaches intrigued by the tactical oppurtunities a 204cm SG can provide.
    Rebec sadly got injured untill the end of the season, he is pretty much the opposite to Zagorac with his 180cm height, however if anyone, he can be the player to switch some dogmas as far as PG height goes. Absolutely impossible to guard untill game gets too physical for him.
    Wasn't too impressed with Pacesniks with Riga. I believe we can classify him more into that "NBA prospects" group than the european one. Intriguing height and wingspan, decent motorics, tall players do tend to mature later, however his technical knowledge isn't right there yet and as much as many consider that repairable, only few manage to repair it noticably once they're around 20 years old or above.
    Emir Sulejmanović has some good potential to become a good all-round PF, however I think he kicked in the dark by going to Barca's second team, he could've been in the rotation with Olimpija for 2 years already now, time will tell...
    Diamantakos is low on the DE's list, of course as it's put together mostly from the NBA perspective. His athleticism might be a downside for that, however I do think he should make quite a career in europe. He is big, has upper body strenght, has technical knowledge, imho should've get to the EL level.

Out of the guys from Slovenia, Aleksej Nikolič (190cm, PG) might develop in the right way, he is much less flashy than Rebec, yet effective all round type PG, plays mature bball
    Croatian Paolo Marinelli (191cm, PG) gained his confidence back recently, has great intuition for penetration, good shooter and a ball handler - which is kind of my prefered type of PG's as I am not exactly fan of those 200cm PG's not able to crack the defensive rotation at will.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Nikola Jokic
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

rade zagorac

Rade Zagorac Mega Leks vs. Metalac Valjevo, ABA League
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
        Very short clip, but I was impressed with his handles. Also nailed a few difficult shots of the dribble.

Averaging 11.5 points with 42% from 3. Looks promising.
        Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

He-zon-ja sor sure.
          I would love to see him in Fenerbahce instead of emir preldzic.

Comment

In Italy we have Simone Fontecchio as the best '95 born... Talented perimeter player with unusual athleticism for a european player and good skills... a starter for Virtus Bologna, already sanked a couple of game winning 3s this year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewbL9ERTgX8

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
              Nikola Jokic
              Can't believe I forgot him. One of my favourite youngsters out there.
              his stats in ABA says it all. 30 minutes 15.4ppg, 8.9 rpg, 3.9ass, 1.3 steal, 0.9 block
              Ussualy players reach such dominance at noticable later age. His physical strenght helps, however it's not just that.
              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Aleksander Vezenkov and Emircan Kosut are also prospects for 95 borns.
                I am still hopeful with Kenan Sipahi...
                Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by bukefalos View Post
                  He-zon-ja sor sure.
                  I would love to see him in Fenerbahce instead of emir preldzic.

N and J when they are next to each other form one letter (voice) Nj in ex yu laguages....NJ souds like N in New York

same goes for L and J, and they soud like LL in Llull, and D and Ž ( D and J ), they sound like J in english ( Prelić ) Those 3 can't be seperated when you see then in ex yu names
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                    N and J when they are next to each other form one letter (voice) Nj in ex yu laguages....NJ souds like N in New York

same goes for L and J, and they soud like LL in Llull, and D and Ž ( D and J ), they sound like J in english ( Prelić ) Those 3 can't be seperated when you see then in ex yu names
                    thanks for these crucial informations
                    Last edited by bukefalos; 12-25-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

The most talented russian prospect of 1995 year Fedorchenko ended his career due to hard injuries. He was a top5 scorer in 2013 U18 EC.

Comment

thanks for these crucial informations
                        better?

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

"Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                            This kid has nba 3pt range and great athleticism. He is also good in defence for his age..
                            He must leave europe asap to become a one of the greatest

He should not make a mistake like Dario saric.
                            Staying for 2 years in europe was a big mistake. He would be Rookie of the year this season If he played in NBA
                            Last edited by bukefalos; 02-02-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

This kid has nba 3pt range and great athleticism. He is also good in defence for his age..
                              He must leave europe asap to become a one of the greatest

He should not make a mistake like Dario saric.
                              Staying for 2 years in europe was a big mistake. He would be Rookie of the year this season If he played in NBA
                              If Dario would have gone to NBA with his current status, he wouldn't have long career especially under current 76'ers.
                              Now he is learning under Ivkovic, important school for every player.
                              Cedi became all around player under him, Furkan improves his defensive skills.
                              I believe Dario is doing right thing. Every European player should play at least two years at Euroleague level...
                              Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information