Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 Day 14

Panionios - Makedonikos 89:59
    Topscorers Panionios: Winston 31pts (6rbds, 3ast), Aggelopoulos 15pts (4rbds)
    Topscorers Makedonikos: Pavlovic 17pts (10rbds), Tzakopoulos 11pts

Olympia Larissa - Maroussi 80:74
    Topscorers Larissa: Walsh 20pts, Printezis 13pts (4rbds)
    Topscorers Maroussi: Kiritsis 20pts (4 TO), Seibutis 16pts

Olympiakos - AEL 91:60
    Topscorers Olympiakos: Acker 15pts, Penn 13pts (4ast)
    Topscorers AEL: Papanikolopoulos 12pts, Lee 12pts (3st), Romero 12pts (5rbds, 4 TO)

Aigaleo - PAOK 65:71
    Topscorers Aigaleo: Clark 24pts (4 TO, 3ast, 3st), Anderson 16pts (6rbds)
    Topscorers PAOK: Scepanovic 20pts (5ast), Kalambokis 17pts (5 TO)

AEK - Panellinios 85:92
    Topscorers AEK: Tapoutos 24pts (8rbds, 3ast), Kommatos 18pts (9rbds)
    Topscorers Panellinios: Pelekanos 24pts (8rbds, 4ast, 3st), Argyropoulos 19pts (3ast)

Games tomorrow:
    Aris - Panathinaikos
    Olympiada Patras - Apollon Patras

Some quick conclusions after today's matches.
    PAOK has changed level since the arrival of Pilafidis and the changes of the Americans.They r heading 2 the top-4 places and they have good chances of being there.Aigaleo is a difficult opponent at home, few teams r gonna win there.
    Olympia has a clear goal now, making the playoffs.Walsh has adjusted and give the team what they wanted from him, outside scoring and leadership.They r one of the favorites for the playoffs.
    Panellinios is back!Actually I expected them 2 win today and now they r on track 4 the playoffs.On the other hand, AEK has more or less the same goal, but I think it's better that they don't achieve it due 2 their problems.Panellinios, AEK & Maroussi will probably fight for the last 2 playoff spots(if Olympia gets the other "open" one).
    Makedonikos' situation is getting worse every week Now they played without their 2 non-europeans.I just hope they can end the season and play all their games 4 the credibility of the league.Has the person that gave them license 2 compete in the league quit or not yet???
    Finally, the news from the Olympiacos-AEL game is that judging from Gershon's and Papamakarios statements I read, Sofo will b back with the team eventually!The team has built a special program 4 him in order 2 find his shape(2 the level this is possible) and come back.
    The big game is tomorrow with Aris facing PAO, which will determine much 4 the top places of the table...
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Trifilli & T.W.Is.M. does Mark Dickel play today for Maurossi Does he sign contract with this team

Here you have Chris Thomas photo in Anwil shirt

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
        Trifilli & T.W.Is.M. does Mark Dickel play today for Maurossi Does he sign contract with this team
        Yeah, he played: 16mins, 2pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trifilli
          Yeah, he played: 16mins, 2pts.
          Thanks, so he is official Maurossi player

Comment

PAOK has changed level since the arrival of Pilafidis and the changes of the Americans.They r heading 2 the top-4 places and they have good chances of being there.
            i would agree with you if they had kept sekulic!now with him leaving for real things will be more difficult for them!it was a poor decision from paok managers!now i don't think they will be good enough to leave one of pao,aris,oly and panionios out of the top-4 places!i see them ending 5th in the regular period and then fighting with panionios in the play offs.but panionios is a better team i think!
            i agree in everything else you said!of course i don't think aek will make it to be in play offs.i think the 8 teams there will be pao, aris, oly, panionios, paok, olympia, maroussi, panellinios.of course it is still to early but olympia, maroussi, and panellinios have teams without the problems that aek has.and better roster than egaleo or olympiada patron.
            http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
            Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

I was caught badly informed here.At the time I wrote this post I didn't know that Sekulic was leaving(I had heard there was interest by Real but only this far).Now I agree that PAOK will probably finish 5th unless they sign a good replacement 4 Sekulic.The first names that came out were Radojevic(former player of PAOK & Olympia Larissa) and Grgurevic(player of Aris in last year's playoffs).Grgurevic is better but he is a pf.If they look 4 a pf why not Jurak?(I think he is free)

Comment

Sunday games

Aris - Panathinaikos 50-50 (I really think Aris has a shot here to win this one)
                Olympiada - Apollon 60-40

Comment

Originally posted by T.W.Is.M.
                  I was caught badly informed here.At the time I wrote this post I didn't know that Sekulic was leaving(I had heard there was interest by Real but only this far).Now I agree that PAOK will probably finish 5th unless they sign a good replacement 4 Sekulic.The first names that came out were Radojevic(former player of PAOK & Olympia Larissa) and Grgurevic(player of Aris in last year's playoffs).Grgurevic is better but he is a pf.If they look 4 a pf why not Jurak?(I think he is free)
                  Jurak is free since he didn't satisfy Djordjevič on tryouts for Milano...
                  the trouble with him is that he is without the club for the whole season now, since none of the teams is willing to pay him as much as he'd like and obviously he prefers waiting than ...
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

what a pity with Jurak,I realy wanted to see him playing with Blair and Watson in the same team,and then Armani Jeans were turning to the worst free throws team in all europe.

Comment

HT in Salonica
                      Aris-Panathinaikos 35-49
                      PAO 9/12 3p!!!

Comment

ΗΤ, Aris - PAO: 35-49.
                        Becirovic, Siska and (of course) Diamantidis are just killing Aris.
                        Aris is very nervous and Castle totally blocked by 3D

Comment

40-70 for Panathinaikos 1' remaining in the 3rd quarter.It's a copy of Wednesday's Olympiacos-Efes Pilsen...

Comment

Originally posted by T.W.Is.M.
                            40-70 for Panathinaikos 1' remaining in the 3rd quarter.It's a copy of Wednesday's Olympiacos-Efes Pilsen...
                            Aris just 5 points in a quarter?
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Bye bye "emperor"
                              DEJAN BODIROGA-The Green God

Mια νύχτα μας, όλη η ζωή σας...
                              Ποτέ ξανά πρωτάθλημα στον Πειραιά...
                              (Copyright: Dino, Οικονόμου, Φράγκι, Dejan Bond e.t.c.)

TRIBUTE TO MEMBER Saras7-antibazelos

Stis xares kai stis lipes mazi triffilara mou mono esi
                              Check my avatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information