Finals tomorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals tomorow

My school finals are tomorow man im really stressin over my trigenometry final its hard lol so does any one else who go to school here have exams/finals?
    "you aint heard being latin is in style your the s**t now with that black hair brown eye profile" Aztek Escobar

trig is easy stuff man you'll do fine. if i was still in school and particul.arly your school id tutor you free. providing u hook me up with some fine latinas.
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
      trig is easy stuff man you'll do fine. if i was still in school and particul.arly your school id tutor you free. providing u hook me up with some fine latinas.
      Hey don't be selfish Phantim3dx, please do share
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx

Haha thanks i guess
        "you aint heard being latin is in style your the s**t now with that black hair brown eye profile" Aztek Escobar

Comment

i am a f**^ student edgar. . . i understand who u feel. . .

Comment

Wow it snowed today that means i dont have to go to school

Comment

kidding me right?it snows in mexico?

xaxaxa but trully in my mind mexico is like the sun country or smt?

Comment

Originally posted by CreEkShooT
                kidding me right?it snows in mexico?

xaxaxa but trully in my mind mexico is like the sun country or smt?

1. Be more observant. Location: Raleigh, N.C.

2. Of course it can snow in Mexico.

3. I still can't understand what it is about this therad that induces swearing in some people...
                The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Nah im not in Mexico in im North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                    Hey don't be selfish Phantim3dx, please do share
                    Too bad boiz, I'll be gettin' my own fair share when I head off to South America this year
                    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
                    -El Padrino

Comment

Originally posted by Saskibaloia
                      Too bad boiz, I'll be gettin' my own fair share when I head off to South America this year

we pinoys are pretty much the bastardized hispanics of the Orient. we were after all colonized by Spain. But not a lot of people seem to know it.
                      "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information