Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Basketball!

Hi guys!

Only one month ago, new online basketball manager game Basketsim was started. Basketsim is basketball simulation, where you play two matches per week (you can watch them live in text report mode), you can train your players on different positions, sell or buy them, search for free agents with scouts, join to draft, compete in national cup and in near future you will also be able to candidate for national coach of your country!

Despite it's very young age, Basketsim already have almost 3000 users, competing in 19 different countries from around the world! And even the users without their country can join and more countries will be added in the future! Nothing is lost yet, if you join now, you will start from almost the same position as all other managers did.

Soon after signup you will receive 12 local players and some money (1,15 million €). With this money you can buy new players or upgrade arena or improve your medicine center. You can also invest into cheerleaders and publish their photo on the site Another possiblities are youth camps and colleges, where you can get youngsters from to play for your team.

Basketsim also has a great community, you can meet new people on forums. There are a lot managers who are trading their knowledge. Forums are dirrectly in the game and there are global forums, forum for every country and also forum for all new players, where you can ask any additional questions.

Basketball is changing rapidly as new features are added all the time, so you can join now for FREE and it will sure be lots of fun!

Best regards!
    Adiego
    Creator and administrator of Basketsim

cyberdunk

Comment

fun new basketball site.

Hey check out this website. It's called Cyberdunk, it is a massive Basketball MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), where you can create your own Basketball superstar and manage your own team. I have been playing it for a few days and it's very entertaining, and thought people here would probably enjoy participating as well.

http://www.cyberdunk.com/?ref=32809

if you don't sign up, i question your manhood, and your judgement!

Comment

Or you can also register here.

Comment

Yes...we are ready to play!
          http://www.cyberdunk.com/?ref=54022

Comment

anybody playing fantasy nba???

I'm looking for 5 additional players for my roto league on nba.com

league name: !! The Winners !!
            password: ABCdef1

Comment

Working...